🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hijab, symbol of oppression, the symbol of left wing women? Just nuts....

Anti-Semitic was coined to refer exclusively to jew hatred, it is used today to refer to jew hatred, it has never meant hatred of the semitic linguistic group, these are called facts you ignorant supporter of a pedophile worshipping quote.

This just in --- in the last few hours nothing has changed; zero shits continue to be given over your inability to use terms you don't understand. Sucks 2BU.

Ah good, another illiteracy demo.

I haven't posted jack shit about "supporting a cult" at all.
Prove me wrong, sick fuck.
That cult is Islam you pedophile worshipper supporting subhuman filth.

Your reading skillage has not improved has it.

The challenge was, still is, and ever shall be, to quote me "supporting a cult". *ANY* cult.

You lose.

Slow down you gonna habe a heart attack.
Your last president''s fathe was a muslim, and majority of Americans and the rest of the world thinks he was the best American president ever. Now with the cheeto face you can't go abroad and be proud to be American (just realized you can't afford traveling abroad).
Heading to Hawaii as we speak, and I'm sure your ignorant self lives in a shithole and act like a keyboard warrior. While I the bad Muslim have to create jobs and pay taxes so you can collect your food stamps.

You are ignorant and also very paranoid if you are really afraid from the 1% of Muslims that lives here.
Muslims serve in the army, doctors, teachers, engineers, athletes...one of the most productive minorities In the US. If you gonna paint brush all of us with the same brush, you've got a huge problem.

And keep in your mind that few years from now the roles will be reverse.

Islam has a legion of cowards and dhimmis eager to appease your stinking religion so you are getting a lot of help. We can see this already happening in Europe. Islam is proving itself the ideology hate and oppression we selective few, have known it to be for over 15 years. If Islam becomes dominant in America, it will be the end of America.

Muslims are the least productive minority in western civilization, they come to collect the jiyza from dhimma fucks like you, the pedophile worshipping death cult does nor benefit the west in any way, shape, or form. The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Don't feel sorry I'm perfectly fine. Cause Islam how to not judge and not to put everyone in the same basket like you just did.

What utter BS. Your daily prayer judges everyone and puts them in the same basket.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe,
the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful!
Master of the Day for Judgment!
You alone do we worship and You alone do we call on for help.
Guide us along the Straight Path,
The path of those whom You have favored,
Not the path of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray
. Amen.

talk the people I know and myself...

You are ignorant and also very paranoid if you are really afraid from the 1% of Muslims that lives here.
Muslims serve in the army, doctors, teachers, engineers, athletes...one of the most productive minorities In the US. If you gonna paint brush all of us with the same brush, you've got a huge problem.

And keep in your mind that few years from now the roles will be reverse.

Islam has a legion of cowards and dhimmis eager to appease your stinking religion so you are getting a lot of help. We can see this already happening in Europe. Islam is proving itself the ideology hate and oppression we selective few, have known it to be for over 15 years. If Islam becomes dominant in America, it will be the end of America.

Muslims are the least productive minority in western civilization, they come to collect the jiyza from dhimma fucks like you, the pedophile worshipping death cult does nor benefit the west in any way, shape, or form. The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Doesn't mean non Muslims :)

Here is the clarification:
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
My best man was a jew, I have friends from all faiths, and non religious, I was taught not to judge people by their color or beliefs but with their deeds.
If you looked in history, when the Jews were chased out of Europe they went to seek refuge in Muslim countries..and when the Muslims ruled half of the world they did conserve and protect other faiths.
If Islam was as evil as you wanna paint what could've stopped it from eradicating Christians in south of Europe when they ruled there for over 7 centuries?

QUOTE="Brynmr, post: 16936091, member: 57823"]
Don't feel sorry I'm perfectly fine. Cause Islam how to not judge and not to put everyone in the same basket like you just did.

What utter BS. Your daily prayer judges everyone and puts them in the same basket.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe,
the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful!
Master of the Day for Judgment!
You alone do we worship and You alone do we call on for help.
Guide us along the Straight Path,
The path of those whom You have favored,
Not the path of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray
. Amen.
[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back