🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hijab, symbol of oppression, the symbol of left wing women? Just nuts....

you purport to speak for a gender you're not of, who follow a religion you don't follow, about clothing you don't wear.

So according to you we should all ignore the Left's assertion that Islam is a religion of peace.

:lmao:

What we actually could do is the same challenge I laid down in that other troll's thread ---- cite the evidence for your strawman. Because if you don't I set them on fire.

Don't feel sorry I'm perfectly fine. Cause Islam how to not judge and not to put everyone in the same basket like you just did.

you purport to speak for a gender you're not of, who follow a religion you don't follow, about clothing you don't wear.

So according to you we should all ignore the Left's assertion that Islam is a religion of peace.
The US toppled regime killed millions all over the world (vietnam, Korean war, Iraq, Afghanistan, libya....) and I wouldnt call all Americans are killers and agressors. Because I know that the few who control this country did so for financial and geostrategic. Gains.
May I ask you where you live?

If you hate my religion that means you hate me.

If a Moslem and his religion were one in the same then no Moslem could ever leave Islam and Muhammad would be in error by making apostasy punishable by death. So no, I don't hate you. I hate that you're a Moslem. I hate that you support Islam and yes, I hate your religion. But I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you.

You are ignorant and also very paranoid if you are really afraid from the 1% of Muslims that lives here.
Muslims serve in the army, doctors, teachers, engineers, athletes...one of the most productive minorities In the US. If you gonna paint brush all of us with the same brush, you've got a huge problem.

And keep in your mind that few years from now the roles will be reverse.

Islam has a legion of cowards and dhimmis eager to appease your stinking religion so you are getting a lot of help. We can see this already happening in Europe. Islam is proving itself the ideology hate and oppression we selective few, have known it to be for over 15 years. If Islam becomes dominant in America, it will be the end of America.

No sir as a minority that happens to be Muslims. Conservatives are the least accepting of any group in the US.

Your support of the cult founded by a genocidal war criminal pedophile is duly noted. Islam is the largest hate group on the planet.

Islam is not a racist you stupid fuck it is a misogynistic, theocratic, violent, anti-Semitic, [snip]

You know that Arabs are Semites, right shit-for-brains?

You do know that the term anti-Semitic has never referred to hatred of the Semitic linguistic group but rather has always referred exclusively to hatred of Jews, right you stupid supporter of a pedophile founded death cult?

Also theocratic refers to government, and misogynistic to culture.

And upwards of 90% of Muslims support theocracy and are also misogynistic so what's your point you fucking retard.

That oughta be enough for you to chew on for now. Can't overtax the brain cell.
Dumb shit

Why do you support a cult founded by a genocidal war criminal pedophile you sick fuck?

What is this, 56 times now you've posted the same sick-fuck bullshit post while going :lalala: ?

Bite my ass. I've lived and worked among Muslims, including women, and zero of them were in a hajib.
That's zero, as in none. So you're utterly full of shit.
Many commenters immediately informed her the tweet was out of line, with some accusing her of “glamorizing the veil.”

keys-burqa2.jpg

keys-burqa.jpg

Follow
Noor Mahrooqi @NoorMahrooqi

Replies: wow you're supporting oppression" or "this is disrespectful to Islam"
how bout y'all chill and let each woman decide for herself? https://twitter.com/aliciakeys/status/846557969424764932 …

4:22 PM - 28 Mar 2017

Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-1.47.22-PM.png

Malak Al Shehri, the woman mentioned in one of the above tweets, was arrested last year and sentenced to lashings in Saudi Arabia after sharing photos of herself on social media openly defying dress code.

POP STAR ALICIA KEYS DONS NIQAB, FLASHES LEG IN TRIBUTE TO ‘DIVERSITY’
Open defiance of women's dress code in some Muslim cultures would be severely penalized
Pop Star Alicia Keys Dons Niqab, Flashes Leg in Tribute to ‘Diversity’
Google Muslim women hijab and see for yourself how they feel about it.

I already posted the video of the woman who escaped Saudi Arabia you piece of shit.

Actually most of what you've posted has been about coprophilia. Probably all of it but you're not worth the time to go back and actually count it up.

No I've posted fact backed by studies and testimony, you've posted sophist apologetics for Islamic rape culture and the subjugation of women you fucking subhuman pig mother fucker.

Oh piss off little man. All you've posted is an endless colostomy bag. Ram it back up your ass where it came from.

Again I've posted nothing but facts backed by stats and studies which you can not refute, but then again it takes a special kind of stupid to support a pedophile founded death cult.

You are ignorant and also very paranoid if you are really afraid from the 1% of Muslims that lives here.
Muslims serve in the army, doctors, teachers, engineers, athletes...one of the most productive minorities In the US. If you gonna paint brush all of us with the same brush, you've got a huge problem.

And keep in your mind that few years from now the roles will be reverse.

Islam has a legion of cowards and dhimmis eager to appease your stinking religion so you are getting a lot of help. We can see this already happening in Europe. Islam is proving itself the ideology hate and oppression we selective few, have known it to be for over 15 years. If Islam becomes dominant in America, it will be the end of America.

Muslims are the least productive minority in western civilization, they come to collect the jiyza from dhimma fucks like you, the pedophile worshipping death cult does nor benefit the west in any way, shape, or form. The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

What we actually could do is the same challenge I laid down in that other troll's thread ---- cite the evidence for your strawman. Because if you don't I set them on fire.

dodge

Don't feel sorry I'm perfectly fine. Cause Islam how to not judge and not to put everyone in the same basket like you just did.

What utter BS. Your daily prayer judges everyone and puts them in the same basket.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe,
the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful!
Master of the Day for Judgment!
You alone do we worship and You alone do we call on for help.
Guide us along the Straight Path,
The path of those whom You have favored,
Not the path of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray
. Amen.

What utter BS. Your daily prayer judges everyone and puts them in the same basket.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe,
the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful!
Master of the Day for Judgment!
You alone do we worship and You alone do we call on for help.
Guide us along the Straight Path,
The path of those whom You have favored,
Not the path of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray
. Amen.
Sounds good. Allah is the same God Christians and Jews believe in.

I never said I was afraid of anyone and I'm certainly not ignorant. Like a cancer, 1% of Islam in America will grow.

I paint the doctrinal Islam with the same brush. My concern is the Islamic doctrine that inspires hate, oppression, intolerance and domination.

I never said I was afraid of anyone and I'm certainly not ignorant. Like a cancer, 1% of Islam in America will grow.

I paint the doctrinal Islam with the same brush. My concern is the Islamic doctrine that inspires hate, oppression, intolerance and domination.
What business of yours is it what anybody wears ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Every Thursday night at Tiny's we have a Wet Hijab Contest. Some of those Mohammedan sows have fine bodies for pleasuring us super-virile male infidels.

Know what we mean?

Islam is not a racist you stupid fuck it is a misogynistic, theocratic, violent, anti-Semitic, [snip]

You do know that the term anti-Semitic has never referred to hatred of the Semitic linguistic group but rather has always referred exclusively to hatred of Jews, right you stupid supporter of a pedophile founded death cult?

I'm not interested, have never been interested, and never will be interested, in the depths of your abject ignorance, illiteracy or inability to figure out what words mean.

Semitic is a linguistic term, and it comprises both Hebrew and Arabic. Which is what I posted there. The fact that you can't figure that out is in no way my problem. Break a brain sweat and think about it.

And upwards of 90% of Muslims support theocracy and are also misogynistic so what's your point you fucking retard.

Oh do they now.

LINK?

Didn't think so, fucking retard.

That oughta be enough for you to chew on for now. Can't overtax the brain cell.
Dumb shit

Why do you support a cult founded by a genocidal war criminal pedophile you sick fuck?

Ah good, another illiteracy demo.

I haven't posted jack shit about "supporting a cult" at all.
Prove me wrong, sick fuck.

Yeah again -- didn't think so. Dismissed.

dodge

Correct. That's what a strawman in effect is, which is why I called you on it.

I'm not interested, have never been interested, and never will be interested, in the depths of your abject ignorance, illiteracy or inability to figure out what words mean.

Semitic is a linguistic term, and it comprises both Hebrew and Arabic. Which is what I posted there. The fact that you can't figure that out is in no way my problem. Break a brain sweat and think about it.

Anti-Semitic was coined to refer exclusively to jew hatred, it is used today to refer to jew hatred, it has never meant hatred of the semitic linguistic group, these are called facts you ignorant supporter of a pedophile worshipping quote.

Oh do they now.

LINK?

Didn't think so, fucking retard.

Chapter 4: Women In Society

Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia
Ah good, another illiteracy demo.

I haven't posted jack shit about "supporting a cult" at all.
Prove me wrong, sick fuck.

That cult is Islam you pedophile worshipper supporting subhuman filth.

Forum List

Back