🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hijab, symbol of oppression, the symbol of left wing women? Just nuts....

Thank you guys for confirming my observations.
And what bull I wrote?

It's a fact that American conservatives are the most "racist", the least accepting of other cultures....I've lived here for 20 years, traveled all over the US and abroad.
Then again not all, but the main stream of conservatives are not civil towards other cultures. Although their religion and Jesus teaches and preaches around being kind, nice and considerate.

And you criticizing women wearing the hijab and yet have pictures and statues of the Virgin Mary dressed up in headscarf....how hypocritical one can be?
You might want to ask yourselves if you are really following the teachings of Jesus or just using the religion as a tool for other gains and purposes?
HI all,

Living in the US I learned 2 things:

One: Conservatives are the least tolerant people

Wrong. I won't bother with the rest of your bull shit.

Last edited:
Oh hell no, he can't do that. He might get an answer that pops his hate-fantasy bubble.

Kinda ironic that the only posters here declaring themselves lord supreme dictators of what women can do and wear and feel are the fearmonger brigade.

Watch the video you sick supporter of Muslim rape culture.

The Hijab is not voluntary it is obligatory just like the sharia council of the UK whose President says that rape should be legal and whose member of the board of governors says husbands should be able to beat their wives, women are being forced to abide by these disgusting practives under the threat of violence, death, and being ostracized from their families and communities:

Bow Group Report: "A Parallel World - confronting the abuse of Muslim women in Britain" | The Bow Group

What is this, 56 times now you've posted the same sick-fuck bullshit post while going :lalala: ?

Bite my ass. I've lived and worked among Muslims, including women, and zero of them were in a hajib.
That's zero, as in none. So you're utterly full of shit.
And yet again.....

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder.

How can they say that, these people are getting worse, not better. :cuckoo:

What's wrong with asking Muslim women how they feel about wearing a hijab instead of assuming they all see it as oppression? Is that so hard?

Many commenters immediately informed her the tweet was out of line, with some accusing her of “glamorizing the veil.”

keys-burqa2.jpg

keys-burqa.jpg

Follow
Noor Mahrooqi @NoorMahrooqi

Replies: wow you're supporting oppression" or "this is disrespectful to Islam"
how bout y'all chill and let each woman decide for herself? https://twitter.com/aliciakeys/status/846557969424764932 …

4:22 PM - 28 Mar 2017

Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-1.47.22-PM.png

Malak Al Shehri, the woman mentioned in one of the above tweets, was arrested last year and sentenced to lashings in Saudi Arabia after sharing photos of herself on social media openly defying dress code.

POP STAR ALICIA KEYS DONS NIQAB, FLASHES LEG IN TRIBUTE TO ‘DIVERSITY’
Open defiance of women's dress code in some Muslim cultures would be severely penalized
Pop Star Alicia Keys Dons Niqab, Flashes Leg in Tribute to ‘Diversity’
Google Muslim women hijab and see for yourself how they feel about it.

I already posted the video of the woman who escaped Saudi Arabia you piece of shit.

Actually most of what you've posted has been about coprophilia. Probably all of it but you're not worth the time to go back and actually count it up.

No I've posted fact backed by studies and testimony, you've posted sophist apologetics for Islamic rape culture and the subjugation of women you fucking subhuman pig mother fucker.

Thank you guys for confirming my observations.
And what bull I wrote?

It's a fact that American conservatives are the most "racist", the least accepting of other cultures....I've lived here for 20 years, traveled all over the US and abroad.
Then again not all, but the main stream of conservatives are not civil towards other cultures. Although their religion and Jesus teaches and preaches around being kind, nice and considerate.

And you criticizing women wearing the hijab and yet have pictures and statues of the Virgin Mary dressed up in headscarf....how hypocritical one can be?
You might want to ask yourselves if you are really following the teachings of Jesus or just using the religion as a tool for other gains and purposes?

Islam is not a racist you stupid fuck it is a misogynistic, theocratic, violent, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and totalitarian ideology and all polling data shows that 90%+ of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, and theocratic with large percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ and Hamas.

Furthermore; the Hijab is not voluntary you sick fucking pig it is obligatory just like the sharia council of the UK whose President says that rape should be legal and whose member of the board of governors says husbands should be able to beat their wives, women are being forced to abide by these disgusting 15th century practices under the threat of violence, death, and being ostracized from their families and communities:

Bow Group Report: "A Parallel World - confronting the abuse of Muslim women in Britain" | The Bow Group

Your assertion that we should be tolerant of an intolerant cult which worships a genocidal, war criminal, and pedophile is laughable on its face.

Last edited:
Idiot dhimmi leftards always on the wrong side.

As Muslim women, we actually ask you not to wear the hijab in the name of interfaith solidarity

By Asra Q. Nomani and Hala Arafa December 21, 2015

....For us, as mainstream Muslim women, born in Egypt and India, the spectacle at the mosque was a painful reminder of the well-financed effort by conservative Muslims to dominate modern Muslim societies. This modern-day movement spreads an ideology of political Islam, called “Islamism,” enlisting well-intentioned interfaith do-gooders and the media into promoting the idea that “hijab” is a virtual “sixth pillar” of Islam, after the traditional “five pillars” of the shahada (or proclamation of faith), prayer, fasting, charity and pilgrimage.

We reject this interpretation that the “hijab” is merely a symbol of modesty and dignity adopted by faithful female followers of Islam.

This modern-day movement, codified by Iran, Saudi Arabia, Taliban Afghanistan and the Islamic State, has erroneously made the Arabic word hijab synonymous with “headscarf.” This conflation of hijab with the secular word headscarf is misleading. “Hijab” literally means “curtain” in Arabic. It also means “hiding,” ”obstructing” and “isolating” someone or something. It is never used in the Koran to mean headscarf.

In colloquial Arabic, the word for “headscarf” is tarha. In classical Arabic, “head” is al-ra’as and cover is gheta’a. No matter what formula you use, “hijab” never means headscarf. The media must stop spreading this misleading interpretation.

Born in the 1960s into conservative but open-minded families (Hala in Egypt and Asra in India), we grew up without an edict that we had to cover our hair. But, starting in the 1980s, following the 1979 Iranian revolution of the minority Shiite sect and the rise of well-funded Saudi clerics from the majority Sunni sect, we have been bullied in an attempt to get us to cover our hair from men and boys. Women and girls, who are sometimes called “enforce-hers” and “Muslim mean girls,” take it a step further by even making fun of women whom they perceive as wearing the hijab inappropriately, referring to “hijabis” in skinny jeans as “ho-jabis,” using the indelicate term for “whores.”

But in interpretations from the 7th century to today, theologians, from the late Moroccan scholar Fatima Mernissi to UCLA’s Khaled Abou El Fadl, and Harvard’s Leila Ahmed, Egypt’s Zaki Badawi, Iraq’s Abdullah al Judai and Pakistan’s Javaid Ghamidi, have clearly established that Muslim women are not required to cover their hair....

Opinion | As Muslim women, we actually ask you not to wear the hijab in the name of interfaith solidarity

Last edited:
That being said, some of you so called conservatives show an incredible amount of ignorance about the subject of hijab.

If you do a survey or bother to ask women who wear it, you'll probably heard the common answer of is "my personal choice".

It's always funny how the Left tosses the 'ignorant' label at the Right while displaying ignorance. The hijab was a dress requirement given by the prophet of Islam. It was never a choice. If you bothered to read the Islamic doctrine, you just might avoid making such ill-informed comments.

As Muslim women, we actually ask you not to wear the hijab in the name of interfaith solidarity

...As Americans, we believe in freedom of religion. But we need to clarify to those in universities, the media and discussion forums that in exploring the “hijab,” they are not exploring Islam, but rather the ideology of political Islam as practiced by the mullahs, or clerics, of Iran and Saudi Arabia, the Taliban in Afghanistan and the Islamic State.

In the name of “interfaith,” these well-intentioned Americans are getting duped by the agenda of Muslims who argue that a woman’s honor lies in her “chastity” and unwittingly pushing a platform to put a hijab on every woman.

Please do this instead: Do not wear a headscarf in “solidarity” with the ideology that most silences us, equating our bodies with “honor.” Stand with us instead with moral courage against the ideology of Islamism that demands we cover our hair.

Opinion | As Muslim women, we actually ask you not to wear the hijab in the name of interfaith solidarity

If Christian women were forced to wear headscarfs I'd be criticizing that as well. No hypocrisy here, dummy - just more bigotry coming from another bigoted Liberal.

We oppose ILLEGAL immigration and the Left's phony "diversity" and the Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan. Wise up.

Always hilarious when an alt-Left moron encourages Christians to follow their teachings while his alt-Left comrades engage in an ideological war on Christianity.

The Regressive Left is ideologically obligated to spin for, deflect for, defend and enable that religion. And that's what it's gonna do.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

No sir as a minority that happens to be Muslims. Conservatives are the least accepting of any group in the US.

And again I'm not a Democrat or a leftie.
The conservatives alienated minorities because of their anti minority policies and hate ideology. Number's don't lie.

Always hilarious when an alt-Left moron encourages Christians to follow their teachings while his alt-Left comrades engage in an ideological war on Christianity.

The conservatives alienated minorities because of their anti minority policies and hate ideology. Number's don't lie.

Numbers DO lie depending on who's tallying the numbers. But what anti minority policies and hate ideology are we taking about. Let's have a look.

We oppose ILLEGAL immigration and the Left's phony "diversity" and the Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan. Wise up.

There is no "party of the Ku Klux Klan", Klown. It's not a political thing.

Watch the video you sick supporter of Muslim rape culture.

The Hijab is not voluntary it is obligatory just like the sharia council of the UK whose President says that rape should be legal and whose member of the board of governors says husbands should be able to beat their wives, women are being forced to abide by these disgusting practives under the threat of violence, death, and being ostracized from their families and communities:

What is this, 56 times now you've posted the same sick-fuck bullshit post while going :lalala: ?

Bite my ass. I've lived and worked among Muslims, including women, and zero of them were in a hajib.
That's zero, as in none. So you're utterly full of shit.
What's wrong with asking Muslim women how they feel about wearing a hijab instead of assuming they all see it as oppression? Is that so hard?

Many commenters immediately informed her the tweet was out of line, with some accusing her of “glamorizing the veil.”

keys-burqa2.jpg

keys-burqa.jpg

Follow
Noor Mahrooqi @NoorMahrooqi

Replies: wow you're supporting oppression" or "this is disrespectful to Islam"
how bout y'all chill and let each woman decide for herself? https://twitter.com/aliciakeys/status/846557969424764932 …

4:22 PM - 28 Mar 2017

Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-1.47.22-PM.png

Malak Al Shehri, the woman mentioned in one of the above tweets, was arrested last year and sentenced to lashings in Saudi Arabia after sharing photos of herself on social media openly defying dress code.

POP STAR ALICIA KEYS DONS NIQAB, FLASHES LEG IN TRIBUTE TO ‘DIVERSITY’
Open defiance of women's dress code in some Muslim cultures would be severely penalized
Pop Star Alicia Keys Dons Niqab, Flashes Leg in Tribute to ‘Diversity’
Google Muslim women hijab and see for yourself how they feel about it.

I already posted the video of the woman who escaped Saudi Arabia you piece of shit.

Actually most of what you've posted has been about coprophilia. Probably all of it but you're not worth the time to go back and actually count it up.

No I've posted fact backed by studies and testimony, you've posted sophist apologetics for Islamic rape culture and the subjugation of women you fucking subhuman pig mother fucker.

Oh piss off little man. All you've posted is an endless colostomy bag. Ram it back up your ass where it came from.

Islam is not a racist you stupid fuck it is a misogynistic, theocratic, violent, anti-Semitic, [snip]

You know that Arabs are Semites, right shit-for-brains?

Also theocratic refers to government, and misogynistic to culture.

That oughta be enough for you to chew on for now. Can't overtax the brain cell.
Dumb shit

Forum List

Back