🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hijab, symbol of oppression, the symbol of left wing women? Just nuts....

And now you're ripping off Robert Crumb.

Never heard you complain about the appropriated images of Jesus or Trump by Liberals. Hypocrite.

Jesus is a living artist whose work is copyrighted huh?

Idiot.

Ever hear of the 'Fair Use Doctrine? 'Parody' falls under fair use. I'm an artist, you asshole.

Who's the idiot now, idiot.

But you're not that artist. And Robert Crumb never wrote that caption. Idiot.

It's a fact that American conservatives are the most "racist", the least accepting of other cultures....I've lived here for 20 years, traveled all over the US and abroad.
Then again not all, but the main stream of conservatives are not civil towards other cultures. Although their religion and Jesus teaches and preaches around being kind, nice and considerate.

We oppose ILLEGAL immigration and the Left's phony "diversity" and the Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan. Wise up.

There is no "party of the Ku Klux Klan", Klown. It's not a political thing.

Too stupid to understand a simple sentence or is it your hate and arrogance dragging you about by your nose.

But you're not that artist. And Robert Crumb never wrote that caption. Idiot.

So you're totally ignorant about the Fair Use Doctrine. Suck on this, idiot.

6727b87ddc64050ad480e155ceaadab1.jpg

You're in luck Big Hill. I got something Robert Crumb actually did write, and he had you in mind:.

crumb77.jpg

Again....I as a Muslim I feel the hatred coming more from the right tHan the left. Most minorities have shifted to the left because of the rhetoric fascist ideology of the right.

The crazy part Muslim's share lot of conservative values with "christianity" but they lean overwhelmingly to the left, seeking refuge for acceptance and equality.
From a personal experience, all my minority say the same thing. Even your insults second what I stated as facts.

It's a fact that American conservatives are the most "racist", the least accepting of other cultures....I've lived here for 20 years, traveled all over the US and abroad.
Then again not all, but the main stream of conservatives are not civil towards other cultures. Although their religion and Jesus teaches and preaches around being kind, nice and considerate.

We oppose ILLEGAL immigration and the Left's phony "diversity" and the Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan. Wise up.

Again....I as a Muslim I feel the hatred coming more from the right tHan the left. Most minorities have shifted to the left because of the rhetoric fascist ideology of the right.

The crazy part Muslim's share lot of conservative values with "christianity" but they lean overwhelmingly to the left, seeking refuge for acceptance and equality.
From a personal experience, all my minority say the same thing. Even your insults second what I stated as facts.

Who exactly are you writing to?
Your post here has nothing to do with my post that was quoted. It's also on top instead of on the bottom so it's hard to follow.

And you criticizing women wearing the hijab and yet have pictures and statues of the Virgin Mary dressed up in headscarf....how hypocritical one can be?

If Christian women were forced to wear headscarfs I'd be criticizing that as well. No hypocrisy here, dummy - just more bigotry coming from another bigoted Liberal.

No you wouldn't.

You don't.

Orthodox Jewish women, for example cover their hair. Not a peep from your ilk.

We don't hate you. We hate the the religion you subscribe to. More people on the right understand the true nature and purpose of Islam. The Left buys into the BS that Islam is a religion of peace. They're are probably using you to prove how tolerant they are as well. At least with the Right, you get honesty.

If you hate my religion that means you hate me. And no Islam is not what you see and you hear from few nut jobs, same goes for Christianity.
We will continue along with the majority of minorities voting against the intolerance of the right. And keep in your mind that few years from now the roles will be reverse.

We don't hate you. We hate the the religion you subscribe to. More people on the right understand the true nature and purpose of Islam. The Left buys into the BS that Islam is a religion of peace. They're are probably using you to prove how tolerant they are as well. At least with the Right, you get honesty.

Last edited:

It would be funny, if it were not incredibly arrogant to hear people insist that they know more about a religion then the people who actually follow it every time they speak to a real Muslim.

And yes...with the Right...you get honesty...wrapped in ignorance.

It would be funny, if it were not incredibly arrogant to hear people insist that they know more about a religion then the people who actually follow it every time they speak to a real Muslim.

Exactly. Like the OP of this thread who purports to dictate the meaning of a piece of clothing he doesn't wear by a gender he's not a member of within a religion he doesn't follow. Doesn't get much more arrogant than that.

What a coincidence that it's the same wags who purport to dictate what other posters think so they can knock down their own strawman.

If you hate my religion that means you hate me.

If a Moslem and his religion were one in the same then no Moslem could ever leave Islam and Muhammad would be in error by making apostasy punishable by death. So no, I don't hate you. I hate that you're a Moslem. I hate that you support Islam and yes, I hate your religion. But I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you.

Exactly. Like the OP of this thread who purports to dictate the meaning of a piece of clothing he doesn't wear by a gender he's not a member of within a religion he doesn't follow. Doesn't get much more arrogant than that.

What a coincidence that it's the same wags who purport to dictate what other posters think so they can knock down their own strawman.

No, shit head.....I pointed out that morons like you...but females.....of the left wing...are now using the hijab as a symbol......even though the hijab is a symbol of the 2nd class status of women in muslim countries.....a culture the left wing women refuse to take on for it's mistreatment of women....mainly because the men of those cultures kill people who speak out........

Like the OP of this thread who purports to dictate the meaning of a piece of clothing he doesn't wear by a gender he's not a member of within a religion he doesn't follow.

Careful or I'll give you another ass whoopin'.

And keep in your mind that few years from now the roles will be reverse.

Islam has a legion of cowards and dhimmis eager to appease your stinking religion so you are getting a lot of help. We can see this already happening in Europe. Islam is proving itself the ideology hate and oppression we selective few, have known it to be for over 15 years. If Islam becomes dominant in America, it will be the end of America.

No, shit head.....I pointed out that morons like you...but females.....of the left wing...are now using the hijab as a symbol......even though the hijab is a symbol of the 2nd class status of women in muslim countries.....a culture the left wing women refuse to take on for it's mistreatment of women....mainly because the men of those cultures kill people who speak out........

That's what I just said Ellipsis-Boi ---- you purport to speak for a gender you're not of, who follow a religion you don't follow, about clothing you don't wear. I did leave out the part where you also purport to speak for a gender you're not of who follow a political side you don't follow. I was being nice.

also posted way back, an article about what that headgear means to Jews, Christians and Muslims. Go read it and maybe you can purport to learn sump'm.

you purport to speak for a gender you're not of, who follow a religion you don't follow, about clothing you don't wear.

So according to you we should all ignore the Left's assertion that Islam is a religion of peace.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back