Hilarious! Trump decides to run on the Democratic Platform!

R

rdean

Trump gave an absolutely hilarious speech yesterday. He talked about when America was great and had Jobs programs, NASA and the Interstate Highway system. When it was all about Big Government projects.

And how we need more big government projects. Then he named off everything Democrats have been trying to do for the last 30 years that Republicans refused to let happen.
Why?
Because it's big government.
Because it costs too much.
Because Democrats want to do it.

So how will that go over with the GOP base?

Next, he'll be saying that suspected terrorists on no fly lists shouldn't be allowed to have assault weapons.

As I understand it, the faithful have abandoned all conservative issues outside of the border, trade, and the hazy Establishment-vs.-Anti-Establishment thing.

Everything else appears to be off the table.

They have abandoned the trade issue as well. Conservatives are in favor of trade deals such as TPP. Trump is echoing liberals with his comments on trade deals. Of course, he has no idea what he is talking about...so it's just an echo. He couldn't discuss those deals in detail if his hair plugs depended on it.

Yes, Trump is a lifelong Democrat. But we're not allowed to talk about it. Refusing to accept the Democrat as our lord and savior would make us Rinos.

His advisors tell him that he had to run on a center-right platform. Of course, there is already a center-right party in America--Democrats.

Yes, Trump is a lifelong Democrat. But we're not allowed to talk about it. Refusing to accept the Democrat as our lord and savior would make us Rinos.
Can't say this for sure, but I think it has moved past "Republican" vs. "RINO" to "Establishment" vs. "Anti-Establishment".

And, from what I'm seeing, any elected official is "Establishment", and Trump is not.

That's what MY scorecard says, anyway. Currently. At this moment.

Can't say this for sure, but I think it has moved past "Republican" vs. "RINO" to "Establishment" vs. "Anti-Establishment".

And, from what I'm seeing, any elected official is "Establishment", and Trump is not.

I think even the establishment v. anti-establishment dichotomy is irrelevant. It's full blown personality cult at this point. Trump could be caught masturbating into a dead kitten he killed with his bare hands, and his followers would call it manufacturing high end fur sex novelties, then call us the perverts for prying into his sex life.

Trump could be caught masturbating into a dead kitten he killed with his bare hands, and his followers would call it manufacturing high end fur sex novelties, then call us the perverts for prying into his sex life.
Well, thanks for THAT visual.

I think even the establishment v. anti-establishment dichotomy is irrelevant. It's full blown personality cult at this point. Trump could be caught masturbating into a dead kitten he killed with his bare hands, and his followers would call it manufacturing high end fur sex novelties, then call us the perverts for prying into his sex life.
Well, thanks for THAT visual.

Explains the duck lips, eh?

They have abandoned the trade issue as well. Conservatives are in favor of trade deals such as TPP. Trump is echoing liberals with his comments on trade deals. Of course, he has no idea what he is talking about...so it's just an echo. He couldn't discuss those deals in detail if his hair plugs depended on it.
Republicans don't know what he is talking about either. So it's kind of balanced.

Forum List

Back