Hilary is both a criminal and she is incompetent, 6 Billion dollars in contracts from State is gone.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....she either stole it or lost it....

Clinton’s State Department Blew $6 Billion In Contracts, And We’re About To Learn Why

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton may soon have to answer questions about an estimated $6 billion in contract mismanagement, fraud and incompetence that happened under her watch at the Department of State.

Non-profit government watchdog Cause of Action Institute (CofA) filed a Freedom of Information Act request Friday for records related to a March 2014 management alert issued by the department’s Inspector General (IG).

“The total value of the contracts the [IG] reviewed exceeded $6 billion,” the CofA’s FOIA request said. “Many of these cases arose during the tenure of Secretary Hillary Clinton.” Clinton was the country’s top diplomat from January 2009 to February 2013.

The IG alert that unveiled the mismanagement was based on three investigations and two contract-related audits.

Read more: Clinton’s State Department Blew $6 Billion In Contracts, And We’re About To Learn Why

You people will throw anybody under the bus in order to win an election

Paul Eaton, a retired major general in the U.S. Army, said Trump's "smear" against American troops and veterans should disqualify him as a presidential candidate.

The remarks stand as "testimony to why Mr. Trump is unqualified to serve as Commander in Chief of the finest troops on the planet," Eaton said in a statement released through VoteVets.org, where he serves as a senior adviser.

During a speech on Tuesday evening in Greensboro, North Carolina, Trump criticized U.S. policy during the Iraq war to send millions of dollars in cash to Iraq, which he called "a corrupt country," with no supervision.

"Millions and millions of dollars, and handing it out," the presumptive Republican nominee said. "I want to know, who were the soldiers that had that job? [Because] I think they're living very well right now, wherever they may be."

Vets Group Blasts Trump for Suggesting Troops Stole Money for Iraq | Military.com

Last edited:
mass murderer hellery is the most evil so she will get elected,the establishment selects their candiates for us so whoever they want in,they make sure gets in.HELLERY is their new puppet they will make sure gets in,facts that are too complicated for you to comprehend naturally.

mass murderer hellery is the most evil so she will get elected,the establishment selects their candiates for us so whoever they want in,they make sure gets in.HELLERY is their new puppet they will make sure gets in,facts that are too complicated for you to comprehend naturally.
SOCK PUPPET!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Paul Eaton, a retired major general in the U.S. Army, said Trump's "smear" against American troops and veterans should disqualify him as a presidential candidate.

The remarks stand as "testimony to why Mr. Trump is unqualified to serve as Commander in Chief of the finest troops on the planet," Eaton said in a statement released through VoteVets.org, where he serves as a senior adviser.

During a speech on Tuesday evening in Greensboro, North Carolina, Trump criticized U.S. policy during the Iraq war to send millions of dollars in cash to Iraq, which he called "a corrupt country," with no supervision.

"Millions and millions of dollars, and handing it out," the presumptive Republican nominee said. "I want to know, who were the soldiers that had that job? [Because] I think they're living very well right now, wherever they may be."

Vets Group Blasts Trump for Suggesting Troops Stole Money for Iraq | Military.com
How does that address the OP? He was talking about a particular theft, and a huge one. Do you know where that money went?

Do you know where the State Dept money went?

When you're spending other people's money with little to no consequence for failure, this is what you get.

Congress should reduce their budget by $6 billion. Wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

When you're spending other people's money with little to no consequence for failure, this is what you get.

Congress should reduce their budget by $6 billion. Wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
"When you're spending other people's money with little to no consequence for failure?"

wtf? English, please!!!!

"When you're spending other people's money with little to no consequence for failure?"

wtf? English, please!!!!
You couldn't understand that?

LOL @ libs.

wtf? English, please!!!!

Bait refused. Sorry you're confused.

Yep.....she either stole it or lost it....

Clinton’s State Department Blew $6 Billion In Contracts, And We’re About To Learn Why

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton may soon have to answer questions about an estimated $6 billion in contract mismanagement, fraud and incompetence that happened under her watch at the Department of State.

Non-profit government watchdog Cause of Action Institute (CofA) filed a Freedom of Information Act request Friday for records related to a March 2014 management alert issued by the department’s Inspector General (IG).

“The total value of the contracts the [IG] reviewed exceeded $6 billion,” the CofA’s FOIA request said. “Many of these cases arose during the tenure of Secretary Hillary Clinton.” Clinton was the country’s top diplomat from January 2009 to February 2013.

The IG alert that unveiled the mismanagement was based on three investigations and two contract-related audits.

Read more: Clinton’s State Department Blew $6 Billion In Contracts, And We’re About To Learn Why

What does 'blow 6 billion in contract' mean?

Get specific. What are you actually accusing her of this time? You realize that the OIG isn't accusing anyone of 'stealing' anything or of misplacing any money....right?

Riddle me this; what is a 'contract file'? When you can answer that question, you'll see why your accusations of 'theft' or 'losing the money' are jibbering nonsense.

How does that address the OP? He was talking about a particular theft, and a huge one. Do you know where that money went?

Who is saying that the money was stolen? Not the article that OP is citing. Not the Office of the Inspector General.

So what are you talking about?

And who has hillary 'murdered'?

Who is saying that the money was stolen? Not the article that OP is citing. Not the Office of the Inspector General.

I didn't say it was stolen. The bozo before you brought up the money stolen in Iraq during the invasion.

wtf? English, please!!!!
You couldn't understand that?

LOL @ libs.
Please explain how spending money can be considered a 'failure'

Torturing the language in that way should be considered a felonious assault on civilized society. this is what happens when people are allowed to post "with little to no consequence for failure"

I didn't say it was stolen. The bozo before you brought up the money stolen in Iraq during the invasion.

You cited the words 'huge theft'. And there's no indication of any theft, any money stolen, any money lost. And the IOC has never claimed they don't know where the 'money went'.

And on a completely related issue....are you familiar with the term 'contract files'. Because it lies at the heart of why the 'huge theft' narrative is a steaming pile of rhetorical horseshit.

Forum List

Back