Hillary Above the Law, Part 2; Misuse of Air Force One Violates US Campaign Laws

This is use of Federal money for aiding Hilarys campaign and is a violation of federal law.

But nothing will happen because Hillary is above the law and the GOP is a bunch of cowardly lap dogs to do a damned thing about it.

More laws for the little people only, not the rulers.

The Latest: Hillary Clinton Joins Obama on Air Force One

Trump protests Clinton riding Air Force One with Obama

Citizens' Guide
Desperation.
Pathetic.
Yeah, hillary is pathetic, along with retards like you.

This is use of Federal money for aiding Hilarys campaign and is a violation of federal law.

But nothing will happen because Hillary is above the law and the GOP is a bunch of cowardly lap dogs to do a damned thing about it.

Citizens' Guide
It's not illegal, Jim. The campaign has to reimburse for use of Air Force One (half the rate) and pay a rate for the rest of her passengers. The president has the right to campaign and it was done by Reagan. The president can't fly Jet Blue, ya know.
Interesting historical perspective on this--it isn't all that common for the sitting president to actively campaign for his party's potential candidate, for one reason or another, recently.

The closest comparison to Obama may be Ronald Reagan, a popular incumbent who headlined at least 20 party rallies ahead of Vice President George H.W. Bush's election in 1988.
Obama will be uniquely busy president on the campaign trail
I know the President has precedence for using government vehicles and resources to get re-elected, but it is illegal I believe for the government to lend its resources or rent them to an unelected person.

The use of Air Force One is about $200k per hour which far exceeds the limited donation of people to a candidate as well. And for federal employees and contractors it is strictly prohibited anyway.

So I guess you are going to tell me that it is OK if the federal government sends people out door too door campaigning for Hillary as long as the DNC pays for it?
The use of Air Force One is about $200k per hour which far exceeds the limited donation of people to a candidate
IKR. But this is money Clinton's campaign is paying to the government for their half-use of Air Force One, a reimbursement. Obama isn't the candidate. I'm not sure I follow you. There isn't a ceiling on how much the campaign can spend on a line item, is there?

The only thing I can say is, I don't recall Reagan being arrested when he was stumping for Bush. They must have used Air Force One--I think it's the only plane the president can use, isn't it? Except his chopper. I think it might not be illegal. Wouldn't one of Obama's staffers pointed it out if it was ? But like I said in my earlier post, it's fairly unusual, at least lately, for a sitting president to hit the trail for his party's candidate.

Some people seem very upset today. I heard the guy live....he laid into her good....called her careless. What is everyone so upset about?
Why would you vote such a careless woman into office?
if that's a measure of worthiness then Washington would be empty.
Of dimwits for sure.
No of every politician.
You fail.
Particularly the hag hillary, you fail pissant.
Fail what? its not me who talking out their ass.

Citizens' Guide

how many troll threads do you wingers need on this subject?

Citizens' Guide

As many as they can come up with.
Until the next faux scandal comes along.

Citizens' Guide

they're such pathetic and desperate loons.

• Rudy Giuliani: "Today Hillary Clinton Was Put Way Above The Law"
    zero hedge ^ | Jul 5, 2016 3:48 PM | Tyler Durden
    The reactions to the FBI's shocking announcement in which it announced it would not seek charges against Hillary Clinton are coming in fast and furious, with House Speaker Paul Ryan announcing moments ago that, at least in his view, Trump was spot on when he tweeted over the holiday weekend that the system is rigged when he said that the FBI's decision not to suggest the Department of Justice brings charges against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton "defies explanation." While I respect the professionals at the FBI, this announcement defies explanation. No one should be above the law....

Citizens' Guide

Earmark of the truly demented left...a complete SUSPENSION OF REALITY!....It does help when the best of them only has the BRIGHTNESS of a 25 Watt bulb!

Citizens' Guide

Earmark of the truly demented left...a complete SUSPENSION OF REALITY!....It does help when the best of them only has the BRIGHTNESS of a 25 Watt bulb!
say the asshat with the one candle power mind .

Citizens' Guide

Hmmm...TWO more than you have! ...C*UNT!

Nope , one candle power is .0915 of a watt.
On a bad day I'm at 1600 lumens.
An impossibility for you.

Apparently you got the WH address mixed up with a 25 Watt bulb!...Fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Apparently you got the WH address mixed up with a 25 Watt bulb!...Fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Either way you don't measure up.

Either way you don't measure up.

You were never in the running!

• Did Comey Actually Destroy Hillary Clinton by ‘Exonerating’ Her?
    PJ Media ^ | July 5, 2016 | Roger L. Simon
    I may be alone in saying this, but when the proverbial dust settles, James Comey may have hurt Hillary Clinton more than he helped her in his statement Tuesday concerning the Grand Email Controversy. He may have let her off the hook legally, but personally he has left the putative Democratic candidate scarred almost beyond recognition.By getting out in front of the Justice Department, the FBI director, speaking publicly in an admittedly unusual fashion, was able to frame the case in a manner that Attorney General Loretta Lynch in all probability never would have.Read this portion of Comey's transcript and...
hillary_roadblock_article_banner_2-14-16-3.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Some people seem very upset today. I heard the guy live....he laid into her good....called her careless. What is everyone so upset about?

Because extreme carelessness = gross negligence, and gross negligence is in the wording of the law she broke. So he basically laid out the legal case against her stating she broke the law, and then said she won't be prosecuted for it.

Most people get a little peeved at stuff like that.

Last edited:
Why would you vote such a careless woman into office?
if that's a measure of worthiness then Washington would be empty.
Of dimwits for sure.
No of every politician.
You fail.
Particularly the hag hillary, you fail pissant.
Fail what? its not me who talking out their ass.
You're a libtard, talking out your ass is second nature.

Forum List

Back