Hillary Above the Law, Part 2; Misuse of Air Force One Violates US Campaign Laws

Some people seem very upset today. I heard the guy live....he laid into her good....called her careless. What is everyone so upset about?
Why would you vote such a careless woman into office?

Ahhhh......well.

I expect she has been reformed when it comes to her email communications.

She's highly qualified for the job.....and this mistake can be forgiven.

And...the alternative is far more careless. Believe me.

What are we upset about?

A. The meeting on the Tarmac.

B. Hillary is on AF O on the arm of bummer

C. The DOJ sold us out.

And you want us to believe in them?
Anymore stupid questions?

The meeting on the tarmac? A conspiracy! Cool.

Some people seem very upset today. I heard the guy live....he laid into her good....called her careless. What is everyone so upset about?

Ahhhh......well.

Forgive me. But, I never believe anything a democrats says. Qualified my ass. She dosen't even qualify for security clearance.

Ahhhh......well.

Forgive me. But, I never believe anything a democrats says. Qualified my ass. She dosen't even qualify for security clearance.

OK. That is fine. You aren't interested in whether or not the POTUSis qualified. I get it.

It doesn't break campaign finance laws because her campaign is paying for it, is what I heard on the news earlier.
Did we agree to rent her our airplane?
This isn't a free country. It's a Banana Republic. In feudal societies the rich landowners subjugate the people that make them rich. Democrats are for the rich.

Ahhhh......well.

you r job at Walmart doesn't require one so how would you know,?

This is use of Federal money for aiding Hilarys campaign and is a violation of federal law.

But nothing will happen because Hillary is above the law and the GOP is a bunch of cowardly lap dogs to do a damned thing about it.

More laws for the little people only, not the rulers.

The Latest: Hillary Clinton Joins Obama on Air Force One

Trump protests Clinton riding Air Force One with Obama

Citizens' Guide
It's not illegal, Jim. The campaign has to reimburse for use of Air Force One (half the rate) and pay a rate for the rest of her passengers. The president has the right to campaign and it was done by Reagan. The president can't fly Jet Blue, ya know.
Interesting historical perspective on this--it isn't all that common for the sitting president to actively campaign for his party's potential candidate, for one reason or another, recently.

The closest comparison to Obama may be Ronald Reagan, a popular incumbent who headlined at least 20 party rallies ahead of Vice President George H.W. Bush's election in 1988.
Obama will be uniquely busy president on the campaign trail

Forum List

Back