Hillary Above the Law, Part 2; Misuse of Air Force One Violates US Campaign Laws

Did he actually say that? Don't be paraphrasing to suit your agenda. Tsk, tsk, tsk, calling old ladies names for no reason.

"We do not see those things here. To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions, but that's not what we're deciding now," Comey added. “As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case."

Read more: FBI recommends no charges against Clinton in email probe
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

He sure as fuck did. Moron.
actually he didn't "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions"
if you could read you'd see he makes no mention of criminal charges being brought against any one in that same situation.
consequences and security or administrative sanctions are disciplinary actions ,rarely are they criminal.
I am so glad you cleared that up asshole So now the question is will Hillary receive security or administrative sanctions or is her doughy ass above the law? Corruption is at play here don't you agree?
Are you really this stupid ?
I just explained that no laws were broken.
You have no proof of corruption as much as you wish you did.
You believe no laws were broken? That makes you the stupid one. She broke the law,
In your case believing and the facts are mutually exclusive

There is no evidence she broke any laws.
It's true I can be stupid , then again stupidity is chronic with you.

Yes but if anyone else did what she did they would suffer consequences so stated the FBI. You dupes are morons.

Yes but if anyone else did what she did they would suffer consequences so stated the FBI. You dupes are morons.
he did say that either,
you really must learn how to read.
"this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions"
it yet to be determined what. if any consequences she will face.
as it would be with any one else.
the FBI doesn't make those decisions...

he did say that either,
"this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions"
No, it has been determined. The DOJ bitch has already said she would follow his recommendations. So, the fix is in Obama and Hillary are corrupt. Deal with it.

he did say that either,
No, it has been determined. The DOJ bitch has already said she would follow his recommendations. So, the fix is in Obama and Hillary are corrupt. Deal with it.
false! no determination has been made.
DOJ bitch?
you mean the vetted Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch

he did say that either,
DOJ bitch?
I mean the DOJ bitch, the one who Bill Clinton met clandestinely with on the Tarmac, part of the culture of corruption.

he did say that either,
DOJ bitch?
I mean the DOJ bitch, the one who Bill Clinton met clandestinely with on the Tarmac, part of the culture of corruption.
there was nothing clandestine (try to use words you know )about that meeting..:lmao::lol::rofl::uhoh3:

clan·des·tine
[klanˈdestən, ˈklandesˌtīn]
secret · covert · furtive · surreptitious · stealthy ·
[more]

Some people seem very upset today. I heard the guy live....he laid into her good....called her careless. What is everyone so upset about?

Because extreme carelessness = gross negligence, and gross negligence is in the wording of the law she broke. So he basically laid out the legal case against her stating she broke the law, and then said she won't be prosecuted for it.

Most people get a little peeved at stuff like that.

Does extreme carelessness EQUAL gross negligence?

I wonder why he didn't use the term gross negligence?

Are you with Drumph in claiming that the FBI is crooked?
Yep. Covering the hags fat ass is the goal of this lying administration. Friggin retarded commie libs.

he did say that either,
DOJ bitch?
there was nothing clandestine (try to use words you know )about that meeting..:lmao::lol::rofl::uhoh3:

clan·des·tine
[more]
It was meant to be secret except a sharp observer in Pheonis detected them. Much to their chagrin.

Some people seem very upset today. I heard the guy live....he laid into her good....called her careless. What is everyone so upset about?

Because extreme carelessness = gross negligence, and gross negligence is in the wording of the law she broke. So he basically laid out the legal case against her stating she broke the law, and then said she won't be prosecuted for it.

Yep. Covering the hags fat ass is the goal of this lying administration. Friggin retarded commie libs.
yes dear...

he did say that either,
DOJ bitch?

clan·des·tine
[more]
It was meant to be secret except a sharp observer in Pheonis detected them. Much to their chagrin.
also false..
where is pheonis ? the Greek isles ?

yes dear...
Glad you agree.

Just so I don't have to read the whole thread, has anyone pointed out that the Clinton campaign paid for half the cost of using Air Force One?

yes dear...
Glad you agree.
not even smart enough to know when his chain is being yanked.

He explained why he didn't recommend prosecution. No Republican who has been hoping and dreaming for years that Clinton would be thrown in prison heard that part.
But be of good cheer, all ye Clinton haters. This morning, CBS and CNN were compiling all their footage of Clinton saying she had never had Classified information on her server, etc. Now, does the fact that Clinton blithely and repeatedly lied to us about it surprise me? No. It might be the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of undecided voters, however. She is not liked to begin with, and now it is being once again very clearly and without equivocation shown that she is an inveterate liar. I can't wait to see how she tries wiggling her way out of this one.
Which is why, again, I suggest the Right stop whining about this, that, and the other, and start selling a positive position on how they are going to save this country.

Hey, Asshole! Explain why he said that anybody else doing the same thing could expect prosecution. Explain that shit away. Do it.
Did he actually say that? Don't be paraphrasing to suit your agenda. Tsk, tsk, tsk, calling old ladies names for no reason.

"We do not see those things here. To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions, but that's not what we're deciding now," Comey added. “As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case."

Read more: FBI recommends no charges against Clinton in email probe
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

He sure as fuck did. Moron.
To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions,
I take that to mean internal actions, like limiting their access to sensitive material, or a formal reprimand in their H.R. file. Or an unpaid suspension. I do not see how Comey's words lead you to believe he was speaking of criminal charges.

Forum List

Back