Hillary Above the Law, Part 2; Misuse of Air Force One Violates US Campaign Laws

For using Air Force One, Hillary reimbursed them the cost of a coach ticket

Seems fair
Tell Old Lady that. She didn't believe me. So she gets coach prices for a private 747. She's way too pampered.

Hillary went on Priceline.com and got two tickets on Air Force One for $69.99 each
Ewe are wrong. She used travel gate.

Hillary still has frequent flyer miles on Air Force One from when Bill was President

not even smart enough to know when your chain is being yanked

Of course I knew. You just needed a slap upside your stupid little head.
if that was your version of a slap, you don't have a clue as to what a slap is.
Says a clueless retarded scum lib.
damn funny you talking about others being clueless.
you're just barely sentient, sometimes.

I've never been there myself so just curious what you're using to scrape the bottom of that barrel with.

Yes but if anyone else did what she did they would suffer consequences so stated the FBI. You dupes are morons.
HOW DO YOU DISCIPLINE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU ANYMORE?
By withholding her access to security briefings! She cannot be trusted.
When Hillary becomes President, don't allow her a private server.
Solves your problem

That's like getting your apartment floors vacuumed as the building collapses.

there was nothing clandestine (try to use words you know )about that meeting..:lmao::lol::rofl::uhoh3:

clan·des·tine
[klanˈdestən, ˈklandesˌtīn]
secret · covert · furtive · surreptitious · stealthy ·
[more]

Really? Then why did Bill instruct the media to stay away? Why wasn't the media allowed in on the meeting? It was covert, it was secret. It was clandestine. Nobody would have known about it had one media guy not happened to be there and see it.

Last edited:
there was nothing clandestine (try to use words you know )about that meeting..:lmao::lol::rofl::uhoh3:

clan·des·tine
[klanˈdestən, ˈklandesˌtīn]
secret · covert · furtive · surreptitious · stealthy ·
[more]

Really? Then why did Bill instruct the media to stay away? Why wasn't the media allowed in on the meeting? It was covert, it was secret. It was clandestine. Nobody would have known about it had one media guy not happened to be there and see it.

How did Bill instruct the media to stay away and then nobody would have known had not one media guy seen it?

Wouldn't they know about it if Bill told them to stay away?

Yes but if anyone else did what she did they would suffer consequences so stated the FBI. You dupes are morons.
HOW DO YOU DISCIPLINE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU ANYMORE?
By withholding her access to security briefings! She cannot be trusted.
Fair enough. We'll see if FBI believes she needs to be kept out of the loop until she wins the election. Do you really think that would serve the country well?

Seems fair
Tell Old Lady that. She didn't believe me. So she gets coach prices for a private 747. She's way too pampered.

Despite Donald Trump’s raving, presidential candidates have taken rides on Air Force One with sitting presidents before. Many, many times. It is far from unusual for a president to endorse their party’s nominee and share trips on the famous aircraft.

While Donald Trump (predictably) got irate on social media about the shared Air Force One trip, the fact of the matter is that the White House has a protocol in place for dealing with just such scenarios. If the Obama administration handles the Hillary Clinton Air Force One ride in the same manner that such trips have been dealt with in the past, the White House will split the cost of the trip with the Clinton campaign. Final allocations will be determined at a later date.

Read more at Air Force One: Donald Trump Protests Hillary’s Ride With President Obama

If some other reimbursement arrangements have been made, I didn't find them in a Google search this a.m. Please let me know if I'm behind on this.

Seems fair

Despite Donald Trump’s raving, presidential candidates have taken rides on Air Force One with sitting presidents before. Many, many times. It is far from unusual for a president to endorse their party’s nominee and share trips on the famous aircraft.

While Donald Trump (predictably) got irate on social media about the shared Air Force One trip, the fact of the matter is that the White House has a protocol in place for dealing with just such scenarios. If the Obama administration handles the Hillary Clinton Air Force One ride in the same manner that such trips have been dealt with in the past, the White House will split the cost of the trip with the Clinton campaign. Final allocations will be determined at a later date.

Read more at Air Force One: Donald Trump Protests Hillary’s Ride With President Obama

If some other reimbursement arrangements have been made, I didn't find them in a Google search this a.m. Please let me know if I'm behind on this.

Trump gets to fly in his spiffy plane with TRUMP on the side of it. He also gets to ride in helicopters with TRUMP on the side of it

Poor Hillary flies in a hand me down aircraft with PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES on it

not even smart enough to know when your chain is being yanked

Of course I knew. You just needed a slap upside your stupid little head.
if that was your version of a slap, you don't have a clue as to what a slap is.
Says a clueless retarded scum lib.
damn funny you talking about others being clueless.
you're just barely sentient, sometimes.

I've never been there myself so just curious what you're using to scrape the bottom of that barrel with.
You've never been there?
How is that possible since you live there.

HillaryAboveTheLaw_zpsvsjpkou9.jpg

So many have misconstrued what Comey was saying that non criminal sanction are often applied but that wasn't the topic of the conversation. What he did NOT mention is that many have been convicted of CRIMES for similar behavior. not just security or administrative sanctions.

So many have misconstrued what Comey was saying that non criminal sanction are often applied but that wasn't the topic of the conversation. What he did NOT mention is that many have been convicted of CRIMES for similar behavior. not just security or administrative sanctions.
Distinction without a difference.

Only to an idiot

There is a HUGE distinction being criminal sanctions and administrative sanctions.

You being an idiot wouldn't know that.

Only to an idiot

There is a HUGE distinction being criminal sanctions and administrative sanctions.

Absolutely

Republicans are demanding criminal sanctions for an offence that only warrants administrative or security sanctions at best

Only to an idiot

Absolutely

Republicans are demanding criminal sanctions for an offence that only warrants administrative or security sanctions at best

Wrong. She CLEARLY violated a criminal statute. The fact that you won't admit that doesn't change the fact that she broke the law. She didn't just violate a rule, she broke the LAW.

Sanctions that only apply to us peons and about 20 others currently undergoing prosecution.

But the Elties who have a Golden PAss Card when the law comes after them. With that status, even crimes of gross NEGLIGENCE have to have provable intent, which is ridiculous, but that is only for them, not the rest of us down here in the lower 99%.

Only to an idiot

He is a libtard and it isnt fair to expect him to grasp what he is mentally incapable of grasping.

Sanctions that only apply to us peons and about 20 others currently undergoing prosecution.

But the Elties who have a Golden PAss Card when the law comes after them. With that status, even crimes of gross NEGLIGENCE have to have provable intent, which is ridiculous, but that is only for them, not the rest of us down here in the lower 99%.

The truly sad part really is all the morons who will still vote for her.

Forum List

Back