🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary and Margaret Sanger

Margaret Sanger "Negroes are human weeds that must be eliminated"

Hillary "I admire Margaret Sanger and the work she has done"

Do you get it, African americans? Do you understand?
Sanger never said that. You lie.

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

That's not much of a retraction. You'll want to say something like:

"I was wrong. I have been misled about what Maragret Sanger believed regarding abortion. In reality, she opposed the practice of abortion. I will no longer repeat the misinformation. My apologies for being such a thoughtless lemming"
Pro-life people could never be that honest.

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Which means, we don't want blacks spreading crazy rumors, dumb bunny. There was no plan but blacks wouldn't trust white people in this case.

Rinse/Repeat

How many times in this thread are you going to repeat that same out of context quote? She needs ministers to convince negroes that planned parenthood is not an attempt to exterminate negroes. Why would negroes think that? Because they had seen it before under Jim Crow

Are conservatives really dumb enough to claim black ministers would support a black extermination plot?

I guess they are...they keep repeating the same bizarre claim

Which means, we don't want blacks spreading crazy rumors, dumb bunny. There was no plan but blacks wouldn't trust white people in this case.

You're fucking stupid....literally fucking stupid

MSPP / Newsletter / Newsletter #28 (Fall 2001)

Dumb bunny, black ministers and intellectuals did not sign up to support a program to eliminate blacks. The project was to bring to blacks what was happening then for whites, birth control. The lie in the OP was based off of the writings of a black man who wanted blacks to plan thier families. God you are so fucking dumb.

Myths | Margaret Sanger Papers Project

Hillary might admire this:

During her work among working-class immigrant women, Sanger met women who underwent frequent childbirth, miscarriages and self-induced abortions for lack of information on how to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Access to contraceptive information was prohibited on grounds of obscenity by the 1873 federal Comstock law and a host of state laws. Seeking to help these women, Sanger visited public libraries, but was unable to find information on contraception. These problems were epitomized in a story that Sanger would later recount in her speeches: while Sanger was working as a nurse, she was called to the apartment of a woman, "Sadie Sachs," who had become extremely ill due to a self-induced abortion. Afterward, "Sadie" begged the attending doctor to tell her how she could prevent this from happening again, to which the doctor simply advised her to remain abstinent. A few months later, Sanger was called back to "Sadie's" apartment — only this time, "Sadie" died shortly after Sanger arrived. She had attempted yet another self-induced abortion. Sanger would sometimes end the story by saying, "I threw my nursing bag in the corner and announced ... that I would never take another case until I had made it possible for working women in America to have the knowledge to control birth." Although "Sadie Sachs" was possibly a fictional composite of several women Sanger had known, this story marks the time when Sanger began to devote her life to help desperate women before they were driven to pursue dangerous and illegal abortions.

Sanger opposed abortion, but primarily as a societal ill and public health danger that would disappear if women were able to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Given the connection between contraception and working-class empowerment, Sanger came to believe that only by liberating women from the risk of unwanted pregnancy would fundamental social change take place. She launched a campaign to challenge governmental censorship of contraceptive information through confrontational actions.
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah Old Maggie Sanger would have fit right in the democrat party....

“They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.”

In “Pivot of Civilization,” Sanger penned her thoughts regarding immigrants, the poor, and the error of philanthropy. Sanger’s ideology of racial and social hygiene bleeds through her writings on breeding an ideal human race:

They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.

Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease…Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks [of people] that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant.

Hillary might admire this:

During her work among working-class immigrant women, Sanger met women who underwent frequent childbirth, miscarriages and self-induced abortions for lack of information on how to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Access to contraceptive information was prohibited on grounds of obscenity by the 1873 federal Comstock law and a host of state laws. Seeking to help these women, Sanger visited public libraries, but was unable to find information on contraception. These problems were epitomized in a story that Sanger would later recount in her speeches: while Sanger was working as a nurse, she was called to the apartment of a woman, "Sadie Sachs," who had become extremely ill due to a self-induced abortion. Afterward, "Sadie" begged the attending doctor to tell her how she could prevent this from happening again, to which the doctor simply advised her to remain abstinent. A few months later, Sanger was called back to "Sadie's" apartment — only this time, "Sadie" died shortly after Sanger arrived. She had attempted yet another self-induced abortion. Sanger would sometimes end the story by saying, "I threw my nursing bag in the corner and announced ... that I would never take another case until I had made it possible for working women in America to have the knowledge to control birth." Although "Sadie Sachs" was possibly a fictional composite of several women Sanger had known, this story marks the time when Sanger began to devote her life to help desperate women before they were driven to pursue dangerous and illegal abortions.

Sanger opposed abortion, but primarily as a societal ill and public health danger that would disappear if women were able to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Given the connection between contraception and working-class empowerment, Sanger came to believe that only by liberating women from the risk of unwanted pregnancy would fundamental social change take place. She launched a campaign to challenge governmental censorship of contraceptive information through confrontational actions.

Sanger understood the affect of multiple childbirths on women, emotionally, physically and economically.

Todays conservatives still do not

And this:

On October 16, 1916 Sanger opened a family planning and birth control clinic at 46 Amboy Street in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn, the first of its kind in the United States. Nine days after the clinic opened, Sanger was arrested. Sanger's bail was set at $500 and she went back home. Sanger continued seeing some women in the clinic until the police came a second time. This time Sanger and her sister, Ethel Byrne, were arrested for breaking a New York state law that prohibited distribution of contraceptives, Sanger was also charged with running a public nuisance.

Sanger and Ethel went to trial in January 1917. Byrne was convicted and sentenced to 30 days in a workhouse but went on hunger strike. She was the first woman in the US to be force fed. Only when Sanger pledged that Byrne would never break the law, was she pardoned after ten days. Sanger was convicted; the trial judge held that women did not have "the right to copulate with a feeling of security that there will be no resulting conception."Sanger was offered a more lenient sentence if she promised to not break the law again, but she replied: "I cannot respect the law as it exists today."

For this, she was sentenced to 30 days in a workhouse. An initial appeal was rejected, but in a subsequent court proceeding in 1918, the birth control movement won a victory when Judge Frederick E. Crane of the New York Court of Appeals issued a ruling which allowed doctors to prescribe contraception. The publicity surrounding Sanger's arrest, trial, and appeal sparked birth control activism across the United States, and earned the support of numerous donors, who would provide her with funding and support for future endeavors.
In February 1917 Sanger began publishing the monthly periodical Birth Control Review..

Dumb bunny, black ministers and intellectuals did not sign up to support a program to eliminate blacks. The project was to bring to blacks what was happening then for whites, birth control. The lie in the OP was based off of the writings of a black man who wanted blacks to plan thier families. God you are so fucking dumb.

I repeat, you are fucking stupid....and not worth the effort, you tried to spin it and failed miserably. Now beat it, troll
The spin is all yours little pro-life liar. It was the Negro Project, not the Eliminate Negro Project. Had it been blacks wouldn't have supported it and approached Sanger about doing it.

I repeat, you are fucking stupid....and not worth the effort, you tried to spin it and failed miserably. Now beat it, troll
The spin is all yours little pro-life liar. It was the Negro Project, not the Eliminate Negro Project. Had it been blacks wouldn't have supported it and approached Sanger about doing it.

I posted links...all you've done is spew BS....run along now before you get hurt

Yes - I get it. And always have. Here's the deal, however. Liberals KNOW how to keep blacks down - and they have done it successfully for generations. Generational handouts and constant propaganda about how "pitiful" blacks are. Then, stay the hell out of the way until we need your votes.

My Father and Mother - THEIR Father and Mother and THEIR Father and Mother and MY family have never bought, for one minute, their crap. And that's all it is - crap.

I TRULY believe that if the liberals could have found a way to destroy us all (blacks) they would have engaged in a "final solution" years ago - so, they keep blacks in chains, And make no mistake about it. All chains are not made of steel.

image.png

I posted links...all you've done is spew BS....run along now before you get hurt
Sassy lies just like the OP. He was black BTW.

Last edited:
View attachment 74051

Sassy lies just like the OP.

The letter is online,,,,you lose, dumbass. You're really not very good at this type of thing. I suggest you go to a thread you perhaps know something about and cease trying to snow me....you failed miserably

The left always tries the old misquote, misspoke, taken out of context bullshit...nobody takes you loons serious any longer. America is onto you

Forum List

Back