Hillary and Margaret Sanger

Here dimwit....my post

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

YOUR post....

The real letter, and I dare you to read it?

TADA!!!!!!! I repeat, you're fucking stupid....EXACT same link

Doubling down on stupidity

Sanger wants to recruit negro ministers to help her with her evil negro genocide plans

Conservative idiocy at its finest

You wouldn't be wrong, either.

Margaret Sanger "Negroes are human weeds that must be eliminated"

Hillary "I admire Margaret Sanger and the work she has done"

Do you get it, African americans? Do you understand?
Sanger never said that. You lie.

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Which means, we don't want blacks spreading crazy rumors, dumb bunny. There was no plan but blacks wouldn't trust white people in this case.

Jacckoff4jill:

That is your interpretation of what Sanger meant.

"NOT wanting word to go out" could also mean that she didn't want the truth of her position to become well known.

As I correctly noted before, it does suffer from a little bit of ambiguity. But context suggests that she was suggesting that she wished to avoid having the truth become known.

Which means, we don't want blacks spreading crazy rumors, dumb bunny. There was no plan but blacks wouldn't trust white people in this case.

Jacckoff4jill:

"NOT wanting word to go out" could also mean that she didn't want the truth of her position to become well known.

As I correctly noted before, it does suffer from a little bit of ambiguity. But context suggests that she was suggesting that she wished to avoid having the truth become known.
Post the paragraph before that? I dare you?

You won't because you'd be so obviously wrong.

Jacckoff4jill:

Actually, the context suggests nothing of the sort - the context suggests she was responding to elements within the Black community who had already started claiming that birth control was an "extermination" plan, like Marcus Garvey.

"Context" means historical context, too.

I didn't get the wording exactly right, but her message is clear, Planned parenthood was designed to reduce the black birth rate by killing unborn black babies.

Birth control does not kill babies. Are you calling legal birth control racist now?

lol

Sanger was huge proponent of aborting back pregnancies as a means of culling the race.
Sanger was against abortion. But she WAS for birth control and that's why you on the RW hate her and keep trying to lie about her.....exposed once again for being against even birth control.

The CONTEXT of what Sanger said is not just historical context it is also what she wrote at the time and the topic she was addressing. It is perfectly valid to look at her as a damn racist. I cannot verify that she referrred to blacks as "weeds." But it is evident that she was a lowlife.

The left always tries the old misquote, misspoke, taken out of context bullshit...nobody takes you loons serious any longer. America is onto you
You are the one lying little dumb bunny.

Dumb bunny? Are you like 12? I mean given your childish avatar.....now scram. I'm bored with you and your ignorance

Yo chuckle head...that's the same link I posted.....I knew you were ignorant but now you've pegged the idiot meter....go away

Here moron....from your own link....gawd you're stupid

We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

White woman walking around negro neighborhoods telling women not to have babies. Rumors get around that she is some crazy woman trying to exterminate negroes
Negro ministers calm them down telling them that Sanger is good for the negro

Context? This is the start of the paragraph before what they love to quote out of context.
image.png

The CONTEXT of what Sanger said is not just historical context it is also what she wrote at the time and the topic she was addressing. It is perfectly valid to look at her as a damn racist. I cannot verify that she referrred to blacks as "weeds." But it is evident that she was a lowlife.

She was a racist, and a eugenist. No one is denying that.

But trying to prove it with lies and out-of-context quotes is just damaging your position.

Time to do some cleaning... It appears many of us, myself included, have forgotten which Zone this thread is in.

Now that that's over with, let's try to stay on topic.

Sanger must have been super smart, hire black doctors and ministers to eliminate blacks? If Hitler had been that smart he could have hired the Jews, to eliminate the Jews. :lol:

Here dimwit....my post

YOUR post....

TADA!!!!!!! I repeat, you're fucking stupid....EXACT same link

She did not want propagandists falsely claiming that she was out to exterminate the 'Negro' race because she had no such intent.

The fact that, if anything, blacks are no better off now than when civil rights passed, especially after surrendering their newly won power over to Democrats in exchange for 'free stuff' and the concept of being a 'victim' has still not dawned on blacks yet...

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Blacks have been doing this for 60 years and are still dumbfounded as to why they are still impoverished, why they are not successful, why they are not more independent, and why there is more racial division than ever.

Some millionaire, self-serving career elitst politician tells them she knows EXACTLY what they are going through and feels their pain, and they buy her BS! Hell, the 1st black President, a Femocrat 1st and foremost, should have ginally been the one to work hard to better their plight; yet, he dod not create 1 single program to help them, and today black unemployment is almost twice that of whites.

Obama abandoned blacks once in office while further fanning the flames of racial division. If THAT doesn't demonstrate to blacks that to a Democratic party politician, no matter their color, all they want is the black vote and could csre less about them othrrwise then NOTHING ever will. Hillary is playing up to them and kissing their asses prior to the election, just as Obama did, and will abandon them after the election, just as Obama did.

Until they figure out for themselves THEY are responsible for all of this (by remaing loyal to those who made them economic slave to maintain the status quo and accomplish what the kkk never could) they will stay in this constant condition / status.

John Wayne was right - 'Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid' (or gullible).

The fact that, if anything, blacks are no better off now than when civil rights passed, especially after surrendering their newly won power over to Democrats in exchange for 'free stuff' and the concept of being a 'victim' has still not dawned on blacks yet...

See? There's another RWnut arguing against blacks having equal rights.

Forum List

Back