🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary and Margaret Sanger

View attachment 74051
Dumb bunny, black ministers and intellectuals did not sign up to support a program to eliminate blacks. The project was to bring to blacks what was happening then for whites, birth control. The lie in the OP was based off of the writings of a black man who wanted blacks to plan thier families. God you are so fucking dumb.

I repeat, you are fucking stupid....and not worth the effort, you tried to spin it and failed miserably. Now beat it, troll
The spin is all yours little pro-life liar. It was the Negro Project, not the Eliminate Negro Project. Had it been blacks wouldn't have supported it and approached Sanger about doing it.

I posted links...all you've done is spew BS....run along now before you get hurt
Sassy lies just like the OP.

The letter is online,,,,you lose, dumbass. You're really not very good at this type of thing. I suggest you go to a thread you perhaps know something about and cease trying to snow me....you failed miserably
The letter is online, so go read the real version and see that you've been lied to? I dare you to post it.

In her seminal book Killing the Black Body, Dorothy Roberts points out that leaders in the Black community actually welcomed Sanger’s birth control agenda in the 1930s, and even criticized it for not going far enough to serve Black people.

W. E. B. Du Bois, who was one of the first Black leaders to publicly support birth control and who worked closely with Sanger to advocate for it, even serving on the board of a clinic that Sanger opened up in Harlem, criticized the wider birth control movement because of its failure to address Black people’s needs as well.

It was this failure that gave birth to the sinister-sounding Negro Project.

Due to segregation policies in the South, the birth control clinics that opened in the 1930s were for white women only. Sanger wanted to change that. She sought to open clinics in the South staffed by Black doctors and nurses, and to educate Black women about contraception. In 1939, after she had been named honorary chairman of the board of Birth Control Federation of America (the precursor to Planned Parenthood), Sanger launched the Negro Project. The Federation’s Division of Negro Services, a national advisory council, which included prominent Black leaders like Du Bois, Mary McLeod Bethune, E. Franklin Frazier, Walter White, and Rev. Adam Clayton Powell, worked to manage the Negro Project.

The Negro Project had nothing to do with some nefarious plot to exterminate Black people or to “sterilize unknowing Black women,” as claimed by BlackGenocide.org—which is a widely read website seemingly dedicated to spreading false information about Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood. Rather, the Negro Project was a concerted effort by Sanger and Black community leaders to bring birth control to the South in a way that would assuage the deep-seated fears of Black birth control opponents like Marcus Garvey, who believed that the use of birth control in the Black community was tantamount to Black genocide.

Many opponents of Planned Parenthood purposefully obfuscate this history in order to paint Sanger, and in turn Planned Parenthood itself, as spearheading a plot to kill off Black people.
How False Narratives of Margaret Sanger Are Being Used to Shame Black Women - Rewire

And this:

On October 16, 1916 Sanger opened a family planning and birth control clinic at 46 Amboy Street in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn, the first of its kind in the United States. Nine days after the clinic opened, Sanger was arrested. Sanger's bail was set at $500 and she went back home. Sanger continued seeing some women in the clinic until the police came a second time. This time Sanger and her sister, Ethel Byrne, were arrested for breaking a New York state law that prohibited distribution of contraceptives, Sanger was also charged with running a public nuisance.

Sanger and Ethel went to trial in January 1917. Byrne was convicted and sentenced to 30 days in a workhouse but went on hunger strike. She was the first woman in the US to be force fed. Only when Sanger pledged that Byrne would never break the law, was she pardoned after ten days. Sanger was convicted; the trial judge held that women did not have "the right to copulate with a feeling of security that there will be no resulting conception."Sanger was offered a more lenient sentence if she promised to not break the law again, but she replied: "I cannot respect the law as it exists today."

For this, she was sentenced to 30 days in a workhouse. An initial appeal was rejected, but in a subsequent court proceeding in 1918, the birth control movement won a victory when Judge Frederick E. Crane of the New York Court of Appeals issued a ruling which allowed doctors to prescribe contraception. The publicity surrounding Sanger's arrest, trial, and appeal sparked birth control activism across the United States, and earned the support of numerous donors, who would provide her with funding and support for future endeavors.
In February 1917 Sanger began publishing the monthly periodical Birth Control Review..
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brave woman....I can see why Republicans hate her

Hillary is right

Last edited:
The left always tries the old misquote, misspoke, taken out of context bullshit...nobody takes you loons serious any longer. America is onto you
You are the one lying little dumb bunny.

Dumb bunny? Are you like 12? I mean given your childish avatar.....now scram. I'm bored with you and your ignorance
The real letter, and I dare you to read it?

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

The left always tries the old misquote, misspoke, taken out of context bullshit...nobody takes you loons serious any longer. America is onto you

Dumb bunny? Are you like 12? I mean given your childish avatar.....now scram. I'm bored with you and your ignorance

Yo chuckle head...that's the same link I posted.....I knew you were ignorant but now you've pegged the idiot meter....go away

Yo chuckle head...that's the same link I posted.....I knew you were ignorant but now you've pegged the idiot meter....go away

Here moron....from your own link....gawd you're stupid

We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

No, it isn't. Grow up and read her real letter. I'm still daring you to.

You look like a bitch and a fool so far BTW.

Since the overwhelming majority of abortions are basketball-Americans, Margaret Sanger is a hero to America's gene-pool; abortion controls the population of the only race in America with an 85 average I.Q. Would you prefer they spawned MORE career criminal thugs to cost the taxpayers ASTRONOMICALLY more money than a simple abortion? I don't even consider already-born black crybabies worth anything, why should I care about their prenatal larvae?

Here moron....from your own link....gawd you're stupid

We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members
image.png

Read the entire letter, dumb bunny.

Keep in mind, black males make up 6.5% of America's population and commit 52% of its murders and 79% of its rapes. So an institution that PREVENTS large amounts of black male savages from being born is a good thing.

Here dimwit....my post

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

YOUR post....

TADA!!!!!!! I repeat, you're fucking stupid....EXACT same link

I guess it's your blog up against others. At least this one cares to put things in context:

Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger Was Motivated by Racism-Reported to be Fiction!

"""But the phrases “human weeds” and “never should have been born” don’t appear in Margaret Sanger’s “Pivot of Civilization.” Sanger does quote Karl Marx on “reckless breeding” at one point:
“…This is nowhere more evident than in Marx’s ‘Capital’ itself. In that monumental effort, it is impossible to discover any adequate refutation or even calm discussion of the dangers of irresponsible parenthood and reckless breeding, any suspicion that this recklessness and irresponsibility is even remotely related to the miseries of the proletariat.”

So, again, it appears that these quotes have been taken out of context or incorrectly attributed to Margaret Sanger."""

Here dimwit....my post

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

YOUR post....

So, now you've posted the real letter but you still can't quote it in context? You are amazingly dumb.
image.png

No, it isn't. Grow up and read her real letter. I'm still daring you to.

You look like a bitch and a fool so far BTW.

You wouldn't be wrong.

Here dimwit....my post

YOUR post....

Doubling down on stupidity

Sanger wants to recruit negro ministers to help her with her evil negro genocide plans

Conservative idiocy at its finest

The internet is just amazing. Anyone can publish anything with impunity and it can be truth or fiction depending on the audience, who can't prove it either way.

Forum List

Back