Hillary and Margaret Sanger

NYC, I would call you a liar, but you're too stupid to undetstand what YOU said.

Civil Rights passed because of REPUBLICANS.

After it passed, in an attempt to find a way to STILL control blacks and put limits on their newly won rights, DNC President LBJ declared:

"These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - power behind their movement. We have to give them something, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I WILL HAVE THESE NI@@ERS VOTING DEMOCRAT FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS."

(I wonder why liberals don't teach THAT in school....)

It hasn't been 200 years, NYC, only 60, but LBJ's vow is still on track.

So, again, without Republicans, civil rights would not have passed. Democtats like LBJ, if they could, would ensure blacks NEVER got civil rights.

Based on documented history, you are either STUPID for declaring Republicans argue AGAINST blacks having rights, OR, like every other Drmocrat, you are continuing to lie and con blacks into believing the GOP is their enemy.

After 60 years of hearing that same BS from Democrats, remaining loyal to them, and still being no better off you would think blacks would learn by now to ignore liars / dumbasses like you.

You are the one lying little dumb bunny.

Dumb bunny? Are you like 12? I mean given your childish avatar.....now scram. I'm bored with you and your ignorance
The real letter, and I dare you to read it?

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

Yo chuckle head...that's the same link I posted.....I knew you were ignorant but now you've pegged the idiot meter....go away

Here moron....from your own link....gawd you're stupid

We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

White woman walking around negro neighborhoods telling women not to have babies. Rumors get around that she is some crazy woman trying to exterminate negroes
Negro ministers calm them down telling them that Sanger is good for the negro

OR, carefully selected black ministers were dispatched to convey a false sense of what she was about.

Her concern, nonetheless, was that the truth might leak out.

What was "good" for the "negro" in her book was arguably to breed them down and out of our society. And to this day, abortions are more prevalent in the black community.

The CONTEXT of what Sanger said is not just historical context it is also what she wrote at the time and the topic she was addressing. It is perfectly valid to look at her as a damn racist. I cannot verify that she referrred to blacks as "weeds." But it is evident that she was a lowlife.

She was a racist, and a eugenist. No one is denying that.

But trying to prove it with lies and out-of-context quotes is just damaging your position.

(A) it isn't "my" position.

(B) I have offered no lies about her and no out of context quotes.

Margaret Sanger "Negroes are human weeds that must be eliminated"

Hillary "I admire Margaret Sanger and the work she has done"

Do you get it, African americans? Do you understand?
Sanger never said that. You lie.

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius
Which means, we don't want blacks spreading crazy rumors, dumb bunny. There was no plan but blacks wouldn't trust white people in this case.

Jacckoff4jill:

That is your interpretation of what Sanger meant.

"NOT wanting word to go out" could also mean that she didn't want the truth of her position to become well known.

As I correctly noted before, it does suffer from a little bit of ambiguity. But context suggests that she was suggesting that she wished to avoid having the truth become known.
Post the paragraph before that? I dare you?

You won't because you'd be so obviously wrong.

Hey, jackoff. You remain a muddled mass of stupid.

Post 'the" post before WHAT post, you idiot?

And is there something preventing YOU from posting it and then using it to make what you hope might be a coherent point?

Hillary has also expressed her great admiration for Saul Alynski in the past as well....another thing she has in common with Barry.

Which of the Rules for Radials do conservatives not use?

Hillary has also expressed her great admiration for Saul Alynski in the past as well....another thing she has in common with Barry.

Would they include puncturing your opponent's tires?

No, but TPing hour house absolutely. Jesus Christ, look it up.

WTF is an HOUR house?

Do you know anybody who speaks English?

Ask for help.

Would they include puncturing your opponent's tires?

No, but TPing hour house absolutely. Jesus Christ, look it up.

WTF is an HOUR house?

Do you know anybody who speaks English?

Ask for help.

It's a typo and should be obvious, but nice try.

NYC, I would call you a liar, but you're too stupid to undetstand what YOU said.

Civil Rights passed because of REPUBLICANS.

After it passed, in an attempt to find a way to STILL control blacks and put limits on their newly won rights, DNC President LBJ declared:

"These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - power behind their movement. We have to give them something, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I WILL HAVE THESE NI@@ERS VOTING DEMOCRAT FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS."

(I wonder why liberals don't teach THAT in school....)

It hasn't been 200 years, NYC, only 60, but LBJ's vow is still on track.

So, again, without Republicans, civil rights would not have passed. Democtats like LBJ, if they could, would ensure blacks NEVER got civil rights.

Based on documented history, you are either STUPID for declaring Republicans argue AGAINST blacks having rights, OR, like every other Drmocrat, you are continuing to lie and con blacks into believing the GOP is their enemy.

After 60 years of hearing that same BS from Democrats, remaining loyal to them, and still being no better off you would think blacks would learn by now to ignore liars / dumbasses like you.
Civil Rights passed because of Northern Republicans and Democrats...the only Republican Senator in the South at that time voted no. ALL 10 Southern Republican Representatives voted no.

By party and region[edit]
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in theAmerican Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

• Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:

From Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, also look at the percentages....even in the North, there were a HIGHER % of Democrat Representatives AND Senators voting yes for the Civil Rights Act....even then.

Thanks, Bo, for agreeing with me that it was because of Republicans that Civil Rights passed. As shown / proven, if LBJ had had his way blacks would still not have thise rights.

To all blacks still clinging to the boots of the Democratic party, for those rights you have, from the Republican party, you're welcome.

I didn't get the wording exactly right, but her message is clear, Planned parenthood was designed to reduce the black birth rate by killing unborn black babies.

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger,Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

I didn't get the wording exactly right, but her message is clear, Planned parenthood was designed to reduce the black birth rate by killing unborn black babies.

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger,Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

:lol:

Catch up, clown. That's already been disproven.

Here is what she wrote: We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Last edited:

No it hasn't, dumbass.

No it hasn't, dumbass.

Yes, it has. Repeatedly, in this thread.

I have no doubt that you'll continue to believe it, though. You're that type of special.

Thanks, Bo, for agreeing with me that it was because of Republicans that Civil Rights passed. As shown / proven, if LBJ had had his way blacks would still not have thise rights.

To all blacks still clinging to the boots of the Democratic party, for those rights you have, from the Republican party, you're welcome.
You didn't look at those stats, did you.....the Democrats who voted yes out-percentaged the Republicans in the North and in the South......BOTH.

Denial of the facts, Bo?!

Democrats opposed the very idea of passing civil rights. It was the GOP who fought for it, who fought for the vote, who pressured its passage. The leader of the Democratic Party, again, opposed it....and schemed to turn the victory into defeat after it passed. 'I'll have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years'?! Yeah, it sounds like Democrats were focused only on what was in the best interest of blacks...

Forum List

Back