Hillary as UN Ambassador

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

If President Elect Biden were to ask, and she were to accept, Hillary would be a perfect choice for UN Ambassador.

Having been a very successful Secretary of State under President Obama, and having built up very good relationships with the world's leaders (except Putin), she would be able to rebuild America's standing in the post Trump world. Imminently qualified and with Bill for advice, there is no better pick available.

President Biden should jump on it.

If President Elect Biden were to ask, and she were to accept, Hillary would be a perfect choice for UN Ambassador.

Having been a very successful Secretary of State under President Obama, and having built up very good relationships with the world's leaders (except Putin), she would be able to rebuild America's standing in the post Trump world. Imminently qualified and with Bill for advice, there is no better pick available.

That will get trampers worked up, they would have a tizzy fit over it.:) I have to agree!

That's damn funny, Hillary has more baggage than the Gabor sisters ever had..

That will get trampers worked up, they would have a tizzy fit over it.:) I have to agree!
Of course, you would...how many wars was your babe involved with?

Yeah maybe then she could whack some foreigners instead of killing Americans.

And her charity will suddenly get tens of millions of dollars donated to it... Again. It essentially stopped when she holds no office.

Man... I wish I could figure out why that is.

Even if the house decided to question her, she could say politely NO!! Like all trampers!!

I can't see Mrs. Clinton getting confirmed by a Republican Senate.

Although there would be pretty interesting confirmation hearings, that's for sure. Get Hillary Clinton under oath and see what she lies about. She has a lot to answer for under oath.

Although there would be pretty interesting confirmation hearings, that's for sure. Get Hillary Clinton under oath and see what she lies about. She has a lot to answer for under oath.
There are bought and paid for Republicans. I don't think it would be even remotely as hard as you think.

No under oath, and it will be democratic senate.

All it would do is create havoc. But... she did say Trumpsters are deplorable.

Impossible. How would she even make it up the steps to the UN building entrance without falling and breaking something?

united-nations-headquarters.jpg

Oh god..I hope not. Nobody under 55 in any prominent post. Except maybe defense. Start building the democratic bench for the next 20-30 years. Frankly, I'd like to see Mattis for defense. But Hillary? HELL NO.

No under oath, and it will be democratic senate.

If the D's take the Senate, there won't be any hearings, just a rubber stamp.

Of course you would ,you love demorats that are mass murderers of women and children around the globe,like the coward paid dnc troll you are,you love it that she is connected to having so many people arkansawed for knowing too much of billy boys scandals in mena Arkansas while governor there. The only reason you accept 9/11 was an inside job was it happened under bush,had it happened under Obama as we both know,you would NEVER have accepted it.

Last edited:
If Hillary had any appointment, the US Ambassador to Libya would be more fitting. Her only lasting legacies are leaving four Americans to die in Libya, and being beaten by a NY construction contractor.

And with that, I close out Page 1.

Forum List

Back