Hillary, at a minimum, does look much younger after emerging from Chelsea's apt.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Last edited:
They no doubt slapped enough makeup on her to qualify her for a kabuki performance, which, of course, is exactly what that whole farce outside the apartment was.

The whole scene outside the apartment was staged, so of course they painted her up. I'm willing to bet they walked her around a bit up there to make sure she wouldn't literally fall on her face again.

Looks great! Feels great!

Bullshit, all of it, and par for the course with clintons.

They no doubt slapped enough makeup on her to qualify her for a kabuki performance, which, of course, is exactly what that whole farce outside the apartment was.

The whole scene outside the apartment was staged, so of course they painted her up. I'm willing to bet they walked her around a bit up there to make sure she wouldn't literally fall on her face again.

The real Hillary has a minimum of 6 SS agents surrounding her at all times she's in public....where were they?

The real Hillary has a minimum of 6 SS agents surrounding her at all times she's in public....where were they?

She had to be seen walking under her own power without them hovering to catch her.

Staged, right down to removing them from their usual arms length proximity.

I am not saying that is a Hillary double that emerged. (I'm not.) All I am saying is it appears very bizarre to me.
And if it is a double, then I prefer that double to be our president, not Ms. Clinton.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N2imc65WYao/maxresdefault.jpg

People are convinced Hillary Clinton is using a body double to hide illness

'Hillary's body double' trends after previously limp Clinton spryly pops out of daughter's apartment
Turz, as an old EMT, the dehydration claim makes sense to me. I used to volunteer at the med tent at the end of a 10 K road race, and her reported symptoms are exactly what I saw in dehydrated racers. The cure is to cool down and drink water. The body will replenish the missing electrolytes in a short time. I helped a lot of wobbly, blabbering folks to a cot. A couple fainted on me before we could get to a cot. And I ended up wearing a lot of barfed Gatorade. Of course, these were exhausted racers, and I have no idea about Hillary's schedule or habits, but the diagnosis of dehydration does fit the stories as told by witnesses.

No one was around when "Hillary" the one with no wrinkles, 50lbs lighter- had a different white lapel on emerged.. NO ONE.. If your 70 yr old mother has a major medical breakdown, would you be with her?? Where was Chelsea? Where were the SS?? No where.. i've seen the side by sides.. The woman leaving that apt is NOT Hillary.

No one was around when "Hillary" the one with no wrinkles, 50lbs lighter- had a different white lapel on emerged.. NO ONE.. If your 70 yr old mother has a major medical breakdown, would you be with her?? Where was Chelsea? Where were the SS?? No where.. i've seen the side by sides.. The woman leaving that apt is NOT Hillary.
maybe it was a space alien that was found by the men in black who just happen to look just like Hillary? and they gave the alien this job?

CsNUppPXEAABZqJ.jpg

I am not saying that is a Hillary double that emerged. (I'm not.) All I am saying is it appears very bizarre to me.
And if it is a double, then I prefer that double to be our president, not Ms. Clinton.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N2imc65WYao/maxresdefault.jpg

People are convinced Hillary Clinton is using a body double to hide illness

'Hillary's body double' trends after previously limp Clinton spryly pops out of daughter's apartment
Turz, as an old EMT, the dehydration claim makes sense to me. I used to volunteer at the med tent at the end of a 10 K road race, and her reported symptoms are exactly what I saw in dehydrated racers. The cure is to cool down and drink water. The body will replenish the missing electrolytes in a short time. I helped a lot of wobbly, blabbering folks to a cot. A couple fainted on me before we could get to a cot. And I ended up wearing a lot of barfed Gatorade. Of course, these were exhausted racers, and I have no idea about Hillary's schedule or habits, but the diagnosis of dehydration does fit the stories as told by witnesses.

Thanks, Bullwinkle, for the medical information.

What puzzles me is how her handlers would allow her to endure a lengthy major 9/11 tribute with trump, other political dignitaries, et al. present that was to last several hours to go out there when she is already frail and suffering from pneumonia. Not very prudent.

Nor do I think all her observed physical struggles this past year are related to this pneumonia.

CsGeaFYVMAAB4zE.jpg

Hair is parted on the opposite side..much thinner.. but the main thing is NO SECRET SERVICE.. Never, not once has any Presidential candidate walked out in NYC alone and started hugging kids.. Plus, I've never seen Hillary with that much energy.. There are tons of pictures out there.. The double has NO wrinkles..

Forum List

Back