The visual evidence - does Hillary have a "body double," an imposter??

She would not have stopped and spoken a few words if she were a "double"...she would have simply waived and got into the car.
Besides...the thought of two Hillary Clintons is scary stuff.

When everyone was shouting at her "are you ok?" something hit me. Not one person shouting had a New York accent.

Interesting don't you think?

Looking like another example of DNC/Gruber-ian contempt for the intelligence of the American people...

Facepalm-Meme-Picard-05.jpg

Looking like another example of DNC/Gruber-ian contempt for the intelligence of the American people...

Notice how the worthless lying Right-wing scum stretched the image to make the "body double" look thinner!!! You can clearly see it in the way the face on the photoshopped "double" is so much longer than the rounder face on the un-photoshopped photo.

clinton-feeling-great.jpg

Wanna tell me that AP and Reuters aren't tinting the Donald? I know this game.

But and it is a big BUT they don't do her neck or her hands when they get sloppy. Consequently Hillary looks like a 30 year old in her pictures.

But when they get sloppy you see the turkey waddle.
And how does that diversion change the fact that the OP was obviously photoshopped???

Wow, we got Hillary supporters here, and they are filled with rage, hate, belligerence, and they are pissed off too...

I know I'm just an ordinary gal, not a professional politician. Still, if I was at a public function and my knees buckled so that my staff had to load me into the side of a van like a bag of horse feed, I would not reappear a couple hours later on the sidewalk all chipper and kissing random children. I'd respect the intelligence of my fellow human beings and explain how this remarkable recovery occurred.

I know I'm just an ordinary gal, not a professional politician. Still, if I was at a public function and my knees buckled so that my staff had to load me into the side of a van like a bag of horse feed, I would not reappear a couple hours later on the sidewalk all chipper and kissing random children. I'd respect the intelligence of my fellow human beings and explain how this remarkable recovery occurred.
She did explain it!

"Once I Could Sitdown! Once I Could Cool Off! Once I Could Have Some Water!"

She would not have stopped and spoken a few words if she were a "double"...she would have simply waived and got into the car.
Besides...the thought of two Hillary Clintons is scary stuff.

When everyone was shouting at her "are you ok?" something hit me. Not one person shouting had a New York accent.

Interesting don't you think?
not really interesting. I think anyone who thinks she used a double is grasping.

And to be frank, a woman who is backed by the president; backed by a former popular president; backed by 99% of her party leaders; and backed by the possible label as "the first female president"....

........Who is up against a man who has said some pretty damaging things. And who has been dissed by 2 former presidents of his party; no support from some of the most popular governors in the country; and does not have support of his entire party overall.,.....

...........Should be surging with high double digit figures.

But instead, is in a very close race......

We don't need to grasp for straws.

She did explain it!

"Once I Could Sitdown! Once I Could Cool Off! Once I Could Have Some Water!"

Oh! Water! The miracle cure! Alert the press! Yeah. A 68 year old women staggers out of an event, can't even get into a vehicle on her own. She has a few glasses of water and SHAZAM. All better.

I've got some ocean front property at very low prices...

This is the funniest right wing nutjob Clinton conspiracy theory yet! You guys get dumber and dumber and dumber...

:laugh2:

hey. In no way do I think it was a double. I find the idea ludicrous.
However, when I saw how she buckled.....it was truly amazing how refreshed she looked 90 minutes later.
That being said, she may have pneumonia, but I think her collapse was something else. Likely nothing more than vertigo. I know many people who have it. And when they have a spell, 90 minutes later they look as good as they did before the episode.

Just don't get why the campaign always has to give out some story until the facts force them to give out a different story.

You know...like the one about wanting to have only one device.

Seems their first reaction is "cover up".

The poll numbers show the ramifications. She should be so far ahead, they would be able to call it 50 days before the polls open.

What's funnier than all get out is here we are in Conspiracy. But other dudes do this all the time.

It's almost par for the course. It's not a conspiracy if its real.

hey. In no way do I think it was a double. I find the idea ludicrous.
However, when I saw how she buckled.....it was truly amazing how refreshed she looked 90 minutes later.
That being said, she may have pneumonia, but I think her collapse was something else. Likely nothing more than vertigo. I know many people who have it. And when they have a spell, 90 minutes later they look as good as they did before the episode.

Just don't get why the campaign always has to give out some story until the facts force them to give out a different story.

You know...like the one about wanting to have only one device.

Seems their first reaction is "cover up".

The poll numbers show the ramifications. She should be so far ahead, they would be able to call it 50 days before the polls open.

It's the one walking out of the door and not one person screaming at her has a New York accent. I'm radio 24/7 and my hearing is what I live by.

Not one person yelling at her had a New York accent. And you always have to understand that the Clintons have always relied on them to script their life.

Now this is whacked out. But that's what they do.

Forum List

Back