Hillary, at a minimum, does look much younger after emerging from Chelsea's apt.

CsNUppPXEAABZqJ.jpg

Neither is wearing an ear piece. That is one point in Hillary's favor.

The ear design looks a little different, though. Or am I imagining things again?

Turz, as an old EMT, the dehydration claim makes sense to me. I used to volunteer at the med tent at the end of a 10 K road race, and her reported symptoms are exactly what I saw in dehydrated racers. The cure is to cool down and drink water. The body will replenish the missing electrolytes in a short time. I helped a lot of wobbly, blabbering folks to a cot. A couple fainted on me before we could get to a cot. And I ended up wearing a lot of barfed Gatorade. Of course, these were exhausted racers, and I have no idea about Hillary's schedule or habits, but the diagnosis of dehydration does fit the stories as told by witnesses.

Except, it was 77 degrees!
14344714_1281988551813761_1507243512075541086_n-300x300.jpg

Now... Someone explain to me how THIS is the same person?
Hillary-Clinton-Body-Double.jpg

CsINfMjVIAAS2YL.jpg:large

Previous- Cheek bone structure thoroughly different, earrings different. Hillary has a throat scar, looks to be a thyroidectomy scar.. the double doesn't.

Turz, as an old EMT, the dehydration claim makes sense to me. I used to volunteer at the med tent at the end of a 10 K road race, and her reported symptoms are exactly what I saw in dehydrated racers. The cure is to cool down and drink water. The body will replenish the missing electrolytes in a short time. I helped a lot of wobbly, blabbering folks to a cot. A couple fainted on me before we could get to a cot. And I ended up wearing a lot of barfed Gatorade. Of course, these were exhausted racers, and I have no idea about Hillary's schedule or habits, but the diagnosis of dehydration does fit the stories as told by witnesses.

Except, it was 77 degrees!
14344714_1281988551813761_1507243512075541086_n-300x300.jpg

Now... Someone explain to me how THIS is the same person?
View attachment 89275

It's not the same person and any sane person can see that.. Where were the Secret service?? Where was Chelsea?? The candidate for President has a major health issue and NO ONE IS AROUND?

Why was the media not allowed to be around? Why were they instructed to go to Chelseas and wait? Because Helly was at a hosp somewhere.. she emerged around 6pm, the real Hillary.

Previous- Cheek bone structure thoroughly different, earrings different. Hillary has a throat scar, looks to be a thyroidectomy scar.. the double doesn't.
If this is not Hillary on the right, then 1) the plastic surgeons have done an amazing job creating a double in almost every way. And, 2) she is a lady in waiting and probably has been around for many months for just such needs.

I still cannot say, because the whole idea is colossal bizarre to me if it were true.

If this is not Hillary on the right, then 1) the plastic surgeons have done an amazing job creating a double in almost every way. And, 2) she is a lady in waiting and probably has been around for many months for just such needs.

I still cannot say, because the whole idea is colossal bizarre to me if it were true.

The lapel is even different.. Bill and Hillary are not above doing something like this.. IF it's a double, how many times has she been used to make people think Hillary is ok?

Deplorable Andy on Twitter

Wrinkled Hilly and fake Hilly

CsINfQUUAAAUWtm.jpg:large

Previous
I think it is her but a sharper image vs a softer one with lots of makeup. And they might have some skin tightening lotion going on.

No neck scar.. cheek bones completely different.
Cheek bones are the same, different angle. What neck scar?

Pic in left.. half moon at her neck.. that's a thyroidectomy scar..She had thyroid surgery most likely to have it removed.

Cheek bones are the same, different angle.

The "double" has higher cheek bones and rounder face. Her smile is different as well. She's a very GOOD double... I'll give 'em that... they found someone who can certainly pass for Hillary at a distance. But that is NOT the same woman.

Forum List

Back