Hillary, at a minimum, does look much younger after emerging from Chelsea's apt.

Hillary, Robot, Clone, or a strange mix of the two?

This is a weird interview of Hillary supporters asking her questions where she admits to not being human during the Iowa caucuses. :ack-1:

Bizarrely Hillary admits she’s ‘not even a human being’ but rather a ‘robot’
Bizarrely Hillary admits she's 'not even a human being' but rather a 'robot' » Intellihub

(INTELLIHUB) — Shockingly in a bizarre on-air admission the Madam Secretary Hillary Clinton, herself, says she is a ‘robot’ of sorts.

In fact during the interview Clinton talked about how she doesn’t even sweat physically. I mean really, does it get any more insane?

“The weirdest thing about me is that I don’t sweat.”

“You guys are the first to realize that I’m really not even a human being,” Clinton said.

She went on explaining in some contorted fantasy (or is it the truth?) how she was “constructed in a garage in Palo Alto a very long time ago.”

After all people like David Icke have been exposing these people as lizards for years. Why not entertain the idea of robots, clones, or cyborgs at this point?

“People think that, you know, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, they created it,” the Madam Secretary pointed out.

Strangely Hillary kept going by adding yet another detail into the mix, saying that the man who created her will remain “nameless.”

Then when asked by one of the show hosts, “Are there more of you?” . . . .

CpVYeWrWcAATuq1.jpg

The real Hillary who hides in her van.. has no press around.. LOOK at her enormous butt.. that person at Chelsea , not even in the videos is that big.. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

it is really not a "van"

it is an ambulance

made out to look like a fancy van

Norwegian_Volkswagen_Ambulance.jpg

Let's hear from the Secret Service and Chelsea where they were? Will the media ask? Then we can put it to rest, otherwise, it's the hottest trending topic all over twitter.. People can see that person at the apt is 50LBs lighter than Hillary.
For crying out load, that photo is squeezed. It's a very narrow field of view, I image SS are nearby.

Perhaps.. but there are too many questions.. Like I said, when someone gives me an answer as to why a gravely ill Presidential candidate who just collapsed is all alone, no secret service, not even her own daughter as she makes her way to that van.. Hell, she sits down constantly and can barely walk without help..But the video from Chelseas, shes jumping all over the place with renewed vigor..
I don't buy the pneumonia story, it makes no sense. If the office staff gave it to her it would be contagious. And makeup works wonders for women and I'm sure she has a well trained pit crew.

Also trending on twitter are people asking where the Secret Service were, law enforcement, that same black Dr. who is with her EVERYWHERE, her daughter Chelsea?

The odd thing is that Team Hillary could have send out Mr.T dressed as Hillary and her mindless drone base would have said, "OMG! There's Hillary!!"

WTH is wrong with you lol? Change the channel, hater dupe. You are GOP, right?- hard to understand lol...

Hey, don't get uptight. Politics and American government are serious business. So is national security, the national debt, the economy, etc.

It may just be we American people are sick and tired of being played the fool by our president, other political leaders and the media. Maybe we care more about the well being of this nation than they do. Yes, I am sure we do because they are just in it for the power, money and ego.

Let's hear from the Secret Service and Chelsea where they were? Will the media ask? Then we can put it to rest, otherwise, it's the hottest trending topic all over twitter.. People can see that person at the apt is 50LBs lighter than Hillary.
For crying out load, that photo is squeezed. It's a very narrow field of view, I image SS are nearby.

Perhaps.. but there are too many questions.. Like I said, when someone gives me an answer as to why a gravely ill Presidential candidate who just collapsed is all alone, no secret service, not even her own daughter as she makes her way to that van.. Hell, she sits down constantly and can barely walk without help..But the video from Chelseas, shes jumping all over the place with renewed vigor..
I don't buy the pneumonia story, it makes no sense. If the office staff gave it to her it would be contagious. And make does work wonders for women and I'm sure she has a well trained pit crew.

she could have pneumonia secondary to her primary diagnosis(s)

if she is on some stout immunosuppressive agents

she could get it pretty easily

Someone tell me that if your 70 yr old mother who has a serious disease/illness collapsed that you wouldn't be there right by her side??

37D8458600000578-3771311-image-a-34_1472845933260.jpg

Frail Hilly being helped by Chelsea but was NO WHERE in sight yesterday..

Someone tell me that if your 70 yr old mother who has a serious disease/illness collapsed that you wouldn't be there right by her side??

37D8458600000578-3771311-image-a-34_1472845933260.jpg

Frail Hilly being helped by Chelsea but was NO WHERE in sight yesterday..

she is always wearing some sort of glasses too

that is weird

I don't buy the pneumonia story, it makes no sense. If the office staff gave it to her it would be contagious. And make does work wonders for women and I'm sure she has a well trained pit crew.

Possible but if it was contagious she wouldn't be running around. Plus she rebounded in a few hours? It's the third or fourth excuse in a short while so it's hard to say what all her problems are.

hillary-propped-up-by-man-in-l-a-april-2016.jpg

2 weeks ago.. Hilly being held up... Yesterday she supposedly POUNCED out of that apt all alone, jumping and smiling, bending down to hug a child.. YEA SURE

WTH is wrong with you lol? Change the channel, hater dupe. You are GOP, right?- hard to understand lol...

Hey, don't get uptight. Politics and American government are serious business. So is national security, the national debt, the economy, etc.

It may just be we American people are sick and tired of being played the fool by our president, other political leaders and the media. Maybe we care more about the well being of this nation than they do. Yes, I am sure we do because they are just in it for the power, money and ego.
So, voting for the disastrous GOP and lower taxes on the rich and dereging Wall St. Great idea!

Possible but if it was contagious she wouldn't be running around. Plus she rebounded in a few hours? It's the third or fourth excuse in a short while so it's hard to say what all her problems are.

what a normal person can fight off

those on strong immune suppressants cant fend off

experimental treatment for Parkinson's disease

is using immunosuppressants

Rapamycin, a drug used to prevent rejection in transplants, could delay the onset of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

This is the main conclusion of a study published in the Nature in which has collaborated the researcher Isidro Ferrer, head of the group of Neuropathology at the Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBELL) and the Bellvitge University Hospital and Full Professor of Pathological Anatomy at the University of Barcelona. The research was led by researchers from the International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) in Trieste (Italy).

The collaboration of the research group led by Dr. Ferrer with SISSA researchers began five years ago when they observed that Parkinson's patients showed a deficit in UCHL1 protein. At that time, researchers didn't know what mechanism produced this deficit. To discover it a European project was launched. It was coordinated by the Italian researchers and participated by other European research groups, including the group led by Dr. Ferrer. The project, called Dopaminet, focused on how dopaminergic neurons (brain cells whose neurotransmitter is dopamine) are involved in Parkinson's disease.

Contrary to most common hypothesis that a DNA fragment encodes a protein through a messenger RNA molecule, the researchers found that it also works in reverse. They found a balance between the protein and its mirror protein, which is configured in reverse, and they are mutually controlled. If the protein mirror is located in the nucleus of the cell, it does not interact with the protein, while if it is in the cytoplasm, th

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121015112844.htm

So, voting for the disastrous GOP and lower taxes on the rich and dereging Wall St. Great idea!

Oh, is this your way of deflecting all of the lies, deceptions, greed, denials and malevolence your heroes and the media have hoisted upon this nation the past 8 years? I am really impressed.

Forum List

Back