Hillary, at a minimum, does look much younger after emerging from Chelsea's apt.

WTH is wrong with you lol? Change the channel, hater dupe. You are GOP, right?- hard to understand lol...

Hey, don't get uptight. Politics and American government are serious business. So is national security, the national debt, the economy, etc.

It may just be we American people are sick and tired of being played the fool by our president, other political leaders and the media. Maybe we care more about the well being of this nation than they do. Yes, I am sure we do because they are just in it for the power, money and ego.
So, voting for the disastrous GOP and lower taxes on the rich and dereging Wall St. Great idea!

Oh, is this your way of deflecting all of the lies, deceptions, greed, denials and malevolence your heroes and the media have hoisted upon this nation the past 8 years? I am really impressed.
Yup, 85 months of growth despite pure GOP obstruction. Booosh was GREAT! lol...idiot.

I suspect she received an iv for rehydration in that apartment. Along with alot of makeup.

Anything to avoid thinking about GOP policy ongoing wrecking the middle class and the country, and all their disasters...

Hey, go start a new thread. You may be onto some new angle we have never heard from the left before. This could be big.

From the article:

Is this Hillary's undercover nurse? Pictures show mystery woman appearing to check Clinton's pulse as she clutches her heart before her collapse at 9/11 memorial
  • A photo appears to show the woman checking Clinton's pulse on Sunday
  • And another seems to show Clinton squeezing the woman's fingers
  • The woman is allegedly Dr Lisa Bardack, Clinton's doctor
  • Photos were taken just before Clinton collapsed outside a 9/11 memorial
  • Pictures revived long-derided rumors that Clinton has Parkinson's disease

Read more: Do pictures show Hillary Clinton's 'undercover nurse'?
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

3845484300000578-0-image-m-25_1473729156435.jpg

Pictures apparently showing Clinton squeezing the woman's fingers also revived much derided rumors that Clinton is suffering from Parkinson's disease

Read more: Do pictures show Hillary Clinton's 'undercover nurse'?
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Turz, as an old EMT, the dehydration claim makes sense to me. I used to volunteer at the med tent at the end of a 10 K road race, and her reported symptoms are exactly what I saw in dehydrated racers. The cure is to cool down and drink water. The body will replenish the missing electrolytes in a short time. I helped a lot of wobbly, blabbering folks to a cot. A couple fainted on me before we could get to a cot. And I ended up wearing a lot of barfed Gatorade. Of course, these were exhausted racers, and I have no idea about Hillary's schedule or habits, but the diagnosis of dehydration does fit the stories as told by witnesses.

Except, it was 77 degrees!
14344714_1281988551813761_1507243512075541086_n-300x300.jpg

Now... Someone explain to me how THIS is the same person?
View attachment 89275

Under hydrated will cause puffiness, sallow skin, wrinkles. Well hydrated will reduce puffiness, improve skin, make wrinkles less noticeable. I know from personal experience in experimenting with my own h2o intake.

She was only in C's apt for a few hours. That might be enough to banana bag her full of fluids, which would help with the puffiness. Good makeup absolutely will improve the appear of skin.

The mrs bill who came out of the apt looks thinner to me ... however, the pantsuit was a bit more fitted than a lot of her 'bigger, boxier' clothes. Unfitted, shapeless clothes make a person look bigger.

This whole thing is just weird as shit and they are covering up something more serious. Even if she has pneumonia, that does not explain months and months of coughing, a history of passing out, her looking like shit on so many occasions. Trump a year older and putting in just as much (if not more) time as she is and his appearance is totally consistent.

Yet 2 hours later she's bouncing around like a mexican jumping bean, bending.. laughing, almost skipping giddy like..

Forum List

Back