Hillary, at a minimum, does look much younger after emerging from Chelsea's apt.

amazing what a bunch of dope will do for ya short term

--LOL
The most likely treatment would be Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution administered by a small portable machine (often given to patients with pneumonia for home use) through a face mask that opens airways along with oxygen treatment.

amazing what a bunch of dope will do for ya short term

--LOL
The most likely treatment would be Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution administered by a small portable machine (often given to patients with pneumonia for home use) through a face mask that opens airways along with oxygen treatment.
Also, treatment for hydrating.

Cheek bones are the same, different angle.

The "double" has higher cheek bones and rounder face. Her smile is different as well. She's a very GOOD double... I'll give 'em that... they found someone who can certainly pass for Hillary at a distance. But that is NOT the same woman.
I do portraits and say that it is.

I'd wager my property IT'S NOT.. where were the Secret Service?? Why was she all alone?

CsHcVMAUAAA76Ze.jpg:large

Previous

Sorry, Hillary is no where that thin..

Let's hear from the Secret Service and Chelsea where they were? Will the media ask? Then we can put it to rest, otherwise, it's the hottest trending topic all over twitter.. People can see that person at the apt is 50LBs lighter than Hillary.

hillary_upclose.jpg

Yea right.. those are the same people.. and I have some fucking land to sell you in the middle of the Atlantic

Let's hear from the Secret Service and Chelsea where they were? Will the media ask? Then we can put it to rest, otherwise, it's the hottest trending topic all over twitter.. People can see that person at the apt is 50LBs lighter than Hillary.
For crying out load, that photo is squeezed. It's a very narrow field of view, I image SS are nearby.

For crying out load, that photo is squeezed. It's a very narrow field of view, I image SS are nearby.

Perhaps.. but there are too many questions.. Like I said, when someone gives me an answer as to why a gravely ill Presidential candidate who just collapsed is all alone, no secret service, not even her own daughter as she makes her way to that van.. Hell, she sits down constantly and can barely walk without help..But the video from Chelseas, shes jumping all over the place with renewed vigor..

Breaking: 68 year olds don't look great when they have heat prostration, pneumonia or not. The little sweetheart wasn't going to miss the 9/11 memorial. TY for your service to NY, you were a great senator.

CpVYeWrWcAATuq1.jpg

The real Hillary who hides in her van.. has no press around.. LOOK at her enormous butt.. that person at Chelsea , not even in the videos is that big.. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

CsINfMjVIAAS2YL.jpg:large

Previous- Cheek bone structure thoroughly different, earrings different. Hillary has a throat scar, looks to be a thyroidectomy scar.. the double doesn't.
If this is not Hillary on the right, then 1) the plastic surgeons have done an amazing job creating a double in almost every way. And, 2) she is a lady in waiting and probably has been around for many months for just such needs.

I still cannot say, because the whole idea is colossal bizarre to me if it were true.

The lapel is even different.. Bill and Hillary are not above doing something like this.. IF it's a double, how many times has she been used to make people think Hillary is ok?
Hillary lost over 50 lbs yest

CsHO83vUEAES8AO.jpg:large
Hillary's recent schedule is conducive to weight loss. And at her age, weight loss is conducive to wrinkles and sagging skin too. Or are you implying there is something ulterior about it?

Previous- Cheek bone structure thoroughly different, earrings different. Hillary has a throat scar, looks to be a thyroidectomy scar.. the double doesn't.
If this is not Hillary on the right, then 1) the plastic surgeons have done an amazing job creating a double in almost every way. And, 2) she is a lady in waiting and probably has been around for many months for just such needs.

I still cannot say, because the whole idea is colossal bizarre to me if it were true.

The lapel is even different.. Bill and Hillary are not above doing something like this.. IF it's a double, how many times has she been used to make people think Hillary is ok?

Hillary's recent schedule is conducive to weight loss. And at her age, weight loss is conducive to wrinkles and sagging skin too. Or are you implying there is something ulterior about it?

Oh so she lost 50lbs in a span of 2 hrs? Nice to know.. perhaps she;ll share with FAT America ..

Nose is different
Hair is different
Cheeks are different

So it has to be Hillary!

Forum List

Back