Hillary, at a minimum, does look much younger after emerging from Chelsea's apt.

I am not saying that is a Hillary double that emerged. (I'm not.) All I am saying is it appears very bizarre to me.
And if it is a double, then I prefer that double to be our president, not Ms. Clinton.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N2imc65WYao/maxresdefault.jpg

People are convinced Hillary Clinton is using a body double to hide illness

'Hillary's body double' trends after previously limp Clinton spryly pops out of daughter's apartment

She came out of there without a SS agent within 5 feet, I call BS. She didn't have an aid nearby either.

I wonder what would have happened had some hit whomever it was with a ball bat and gave her a welt. Would they then put makeup on Hillary?

They no doubt slapped enough makeup on her to qualify her for a kabuki performance, which, of course, is exactly what that whole farce outside the apartment was.

The whole scene outside the apartment was staged, so of course they painted her up. I'm willing to bet they walked her around a bit up there to make sure she wouldn't literally fall on her face again.

Looks great! Feels great!

Bullshit, all of it, and par for the course with clintons.

If nothing else she still had pneumonia so they said.

They no doubt slapped enough makeup on her to qualify her for a kabuki performance, which, of course, is exactly what that whole farce outside the apartment was.

The whole scene outside the apartment was staged, so of course they painted her up. I'm willing to bet they walked her around a bit up there to make sure she wouldn't literally fall on her face again.

Looks great! Feels great!

Bullshit, all of it, and par for the course with clintons.

If nothing else she still had pneumonia so they said.
i dont know how Hillary lost 30 pounds in 3 hours

She came out of there without a SS agent within 5 feet, I call BS. She didn't have an aid nearby either.

I wonder what would have happened had some hit whomever it was with a ball bat and gave her a welt. Would they then put makeup on Hillary?

If you watch the vid, her SS guy was within five feet of her. He was to her right. Bald guy. There was one by a white truck, a taxi, and the suv. What was odd was that there wasn't anyone right next to her but again, if there were people would be saying she wasn't "stable" and needed them there in case she passed out again. That Chelsea didn't walk her out ... I find THAT odd.

This vid is shot from behind her, you can see the SS guys.

Hillary Clinton Emerges 'Feeling Much Better' Following 'Overheated' Exit from 9/11 Event: VIDEO - Towleroad

Forum List

Back