Hillary Clinton 2020

Even Dimocrat voters are not stupid enough to give her another try in a general election.

Better stick with Beta.
Fool me one, shame on me. Fool me twice, we’ll, you know. The point is you ain’t gonna fool me again.

And I actually supported hillary 2 Times before. Against obama the first time then in 2016.

Us democrats screwed up. It should have been hillary in 2008 then obama in 2016

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?

I agree. She likely has your vote.
She would mine too but what we are looking for is someone who you might vote for. Is there any democrat you would consider voting for?

Yes. Of course. Preferably one that condemns flying the flag of Palestine at a US Political convention.
Ah so you view the Democratic Party as anti Semitic. Can’t argue against a Jew who is sure of himself. I have a friend just like you.

Go Hillary!

Honestly, I would have been more Joe Kennedy III.... I know he has thrown cold water on it but he is:
  • Young
  • Considerate
  • Centrist
  • Massive Name Recognition
He will look far more mature and composed than Trump while being able to get out the young vote...

Could be a serious VP contender...

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?

I agree. She likely has your vote.
She would mine too but what we are looking for is someone who you might vote for. Is there any democrat you would consider voting for?

Yes. Of course. Preferably one that condemns flying the flag of Palestine at a US Political convention.
Ah so you view the Democratic Party as anti Semitic. Can’t argue against a Jew who is sure of himself. I have a friend just like you.

Well explain this to me:

upload_2019-1-28_9-5-51.jpeg

upload_2019-1-28_9-6-4.jpeg

Eat your heart out Killary Clinton. All that collusion with the Russians (and then trying to frame it on Trump). All that money you spent to get yourself back in the White House. Are All in Vain.

Now you can only watch Donald Trump and his family relishing their time there (where you thought you were entitled to be). Too bad for you the American people didn't think that.

And now, investigations on your espionage and other crimes, starting up in the Trump Justice Dept. The White House you can only dream about. And think about your upcoming travel. From the White House to the Big House.

‘Want to see the Lincoln bedroom? There's a White House Tour every day, Buy a Ticket!

Eat your heart out Killary Clinton. All that collusion with the Russians (and then trying to frame it on Trump). All that money you spent to get yourself back in the White House. Are All in Vain.

Now you can only watch Donald Trump and his family relishing their time there (where you thought you were entitled to be). Too bad for you the American people didn't think that.

And now, investigations on your espionage and other crimes, starting up in the Trump Justice Dept. The White House you can only dream about. And think about your upcoming travel. From the White House to the Big House.

‘Want to see the Lincoln bedroom? There's a White House Tour every day, Buy a Ticket!
Plagiarism.

This Must Be Killing Hillary Clinton

I think the odds of Clinton running again are about the same as Mexico writing a check for the wall.

I think the odds of Clinton running again are about the same as Mexico writing a check for the wall.
Why would you think Mexico would not pay for the wall ?
It's not funny any more just how Orwellian you rubes have become.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

So as I was saying, I think the odds of Clinton running again are about the same as Mexico writing a check for the wall.

On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

So as I was saying, I think the odds of Clinton running again are about the same as Mexico writing a check for the wall.
So you have no answer to my question ?

Would you lose hundreds of Billions$$ to save 20 Billion ? I don't understand how anyone can think Mexico won't pay for the wall. They have nothing to say about it,

The payment will be taken by Trump, not given by Mexico.

So you have no answer to my question ?

Would you lose hundreds of Billions$$ to save 20 Billion ? I don't understand how anyone can think Mexico won't pay for the wall.
Let me know when Mexico has written a check, mm-kay?

Why would anyone suggest that a mass murderer become POTUS ? Charles Manson was not a bad as Hillary.

I can't believe you think there will come a day when Mexico will write a check for the wall.

That's astounding.

I guess Hillary WILL run after all!
Can you read ? See post # 117 and 115.

You don't know that Trump has control over Mexico's income ?

Forum List

Back