Hillary Clinton 2020

I can't believe you think there will come a day when Mexico will write a check for the wall.

That's astounding.

I guess Hillary WILL run after all!
Can you read ? See post # 117 and 115.

You don't know that Trump has control over Mexico's income ?
What part of "write a check" has you stumped, dipshit?

I'm here to help.

Send me a photo of the Mexican president writing a check for the wall, mm-kay?

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?
I think the odds of Clinton running again are about the same as Trump shutting down the government again on February 15.

You don't know that Trump has control over Mexico's income ?
What part of "write a check" has you stumped, dipshit?

I'm here to help.

Send me a photo of the Mexican president writing a check for the wall, mm-kay?[/QUOTE]
This is rich. Here you are calling me a "dipshit" and you don't even know how Trump has set it up for Mexico to pay for the wall. You keep talking about writing a check. Yeah, you're really in top of all this aren't you ?

What part of remittances has you stumped, clueless ?

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?

upload_2019-1-28_13-41-47.png

You put your left foot in
You take your left foot out
You put your left foot in
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That’s what it’s all about

She is not running. She has said she's done. She hasn't built a team, raised any money, or done any of the ground work she would need to do in order to launch a campaign. Many of the people she would have hired to work for her campaign have already taken jobs with other people. Ain't gonna happen.

Hope she does get the nomination though I doubt it.

Hitlery is toxic and I doubt the DNC would support her as the nominee.

If she did run Trump would wipe the country with her.

I seriously doubt that would happen twice. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Trump can't fool the American public a second time. The Republican party is getting ready to "primary" him if he isn't indicted or impeached.

This is rich. Here you are calling me a "dipshit" and you don't even know how Trump has set it up for Mexico to pay for the wall. You keep talking about writing a check. Yeah, you're really in top of all this aren't you ?

Remittances have nothing to do with the Mexican president writing a check.

Man, you have serious comprehension problems.

if you seriously believe that the Trump presidency presents a unique threat to American democracy, you want the safer choice, not the risky one. You want the candidate with the broadest possible appeal, not the most sectarian. Trump will be beaten not by his fiercest enemies, but by his softest supporters. You want to appeal to them, detach them—not chatter on social media about how you’d like to punch their kids in the face.

I seriously doubt that would happen twice. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Trump can't fool the American public a second time. The Republican party is getting ready to "primary" him if he isn't indicted or impeached.

And as usually, you pull that straight out of your ass. Considering how much you're shitting around, that must be some big ass.

Sitting president can be impeached, but cannot be indicted, dunce. Indictment can come after being impeached. Considering that there are no ground on what Trump can be impeached, and you lefties hating him is not qualifying measure, enjoy your pipe dream.

Remittances have nothing to do with the Mexican president writing a check.

Man, you have serious comprehension problems.

Who ever said anything about Mexican president writing a check?

And as usually, you pull that straight out of your ass. Considering how much you're shitting around, that must be some big ass.

Sitting president can be impeached, but cannot be indicted, dunce. Indictment can come after being impeached. Considering that there are no ground on what Trump can be impeached, and you lefties hating him is not qualifying measure, enjoy your pipe dream.

nothing that you and I know of ......... YET.

Forum List

Back