🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton Finally Releases Statement on Terrorist Attacks – 31 Hours After First Bomb Blast

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The picture speaks for itself!

hillary-tired-ready-to-serve-370x345.jpg

Hillary Clinton Finally Releases Statement on Terrorist Attacks - 31 Hours After First Bomb Blast

The Donald is always ahead of the curve with current events. And his instincts are pretty much perfect everytime. Crooked Hillary thought she could get away with the Barry Soetoro style of politically correct, canned responses in regards to savages, in particular Muslims, terrorizing law abiding citizens in the USA and it is not working.

Seems she slipped and said 'bombings' but CNN edited out

-Geaux
-------

CNN Edits Out Hillary's Reference To NYC Explosion As "Bombing"

With the mainstream media choosing to lambast Donald Trump's reference to the explosion in NYC as a "bombing," CNN - for some reason - decided to edit out the opening sentence of Hillary Clinton's statement to the press. Barely able to keep her eyes open, Clinton also called the attacks in New York and New Jersey "bombings," according to ABC transcripts but CNN chose to omit that sentence...

ABC details the full transcript:

Clinton: I’ve been briefed about bombings in New York and New Jersey, and the attacks in Minnesota. Obviously, we need to do everything we can to support our first responders, also to pray for the victims. We have to let this investigation unfold. We’ve been in touch with various officials, including the mayor’s office in New York, to learn what they are discovering as they conduct this investigation. And I’ll have more to say about it when we actually know the facts.

Reporter: Secretary Clinton, do you have any reaction to the fact that Donald Trump, immediately upon taking the stage tonight, called the explosion in New York a “bomb” … ?

Clinton: Well, I think it’s important to know the facts about any incident like this. That’s why it’s critical to support the first responders, the investigators who are looking into it, trying to determine what did happen.

CNN Edits Out Hillary's Reference To NYC Explosion As "Bombing" | Zero Hedge

• Banned
The Donald is always ahead of the curve with current events. And his instincts are pretty much perfect everytime. Crooked Hillary thought she could get away with the Barry Soetoro style of political correct, canned responses in regards to savages, in particular Muslims, terrorizing law abiding citizens in the USA and it is not working.
Precisely correct.

She had to make sure that the explosions were caused by bombs and not something else? Could have just been a case of explosive diarrhea then who would have looked foolish?

Now discuss the difference between this ad and the ad in the OP.

Last edited:
Hillary says, "I have been briefed on the bombings".

Reporter asks, "what is your response to Trump calling these 'bombings'?"

Hillary says, "We should wait for all the facts before we determine what happened."

HUH?

YOU JUST CALLED THEM "BOMBINGS"!

Hillary never disappoints. She probably lies to her server about what she wants for breakfast.

Look at that photo...they just woke her up from her 'beauty' nap...

:p

Now I'm not only worried about her being ready for a phone call at 3am, I have my concerns if she can take one at 3pm. And her campaign staff is the one that invented that commercial. :badgrin:

Now I'm not only worried about her being ready for a phone call at 3am, I have my concerns if she can take one at 3pm. And her campaign staff is the one that invented that commercial. :badgrin:

because you were a supporter before.

rightwingnut hacks are getting boring.

NO, I'M NOT. I don't support anyone. I'm disappointed in the whole process, it doesn't mean I don't find it interesting. It's certainly more interesting than anything on TV, isn't it? I'm impartially judging the two. Why can't you. Take your blinders off. She said, "bombings," and then judged her opponent for using the word "bomb." Are you daft? :eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back