Hillary Clinton: "George W. Bush's Actions Made Me Proud To Be An American"

I'll assume you didn't watch the interview. Basically, she said W failed in using military force to impose our view on another country. He succeeded, admiriably, when he used our money, and raised more money, to combat an illness that was destroying a sub-continent. We succeed when we just show the world who we are without demanding they be like us.

Rather a statesmanlike approach, regardless of party.

Almost JFK or Reaganesque.

To whom are you speaking, hot shot?

Learn how to use the "quote" icon.

Okay liberals, what about this coming from Hillary? As for that statement, I agree with her. George Bush's actions did make me proud to be an American.

Hillary Clinton: George W. Bush's Actions Made Me Proud to Be an American

GAAWDDDAMN RACISTS WING NUTTERS

CONTEXT

"“Of course, there are specifics,” she said, Breitbart reported. “They’re all the headlines we can talk about.

“But the trend lines, let’s not forget the trend lines. George W. Bush is very popular in Sub-Saharan Africa. Why? Because of the president’s emergency program for AIDS relief. Whether you agree or disagree with a lot of what else he did — and I disagree with a lot of it — I am proud to be an American when I go to Sub-Saharan Africa and people say, ‘I want to thank President Bush and the United States for helping us fight HIV/AIDS.’”

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously

You're nuttier than Rdean and he gets paid to embarrass Liberals

How dare he use the entire quote to show the OP as the purposely misleading horseshit that it is. :mad:

I'm proud of W for his work regarding HIV/AIDS. I was also proud of him in the days following 9/11.

This is known as honesty. It won't hurt Hillary in an election. Idiots.

George W Bush was like George Washington compared to the disaster serving as POTUS today.

Forum List

Back