Hillary Clinton: Gutsiest Thing I’ve Ever Done Was ‘Stay in My Marriage’

b8d07b90649c21817d5736f6f9433106.jpg

I agree. Every time you right wingers pathetically whine "BUT HILLARY" it's just another example of you crying like a bitch.

You know what the difference between the 'But Bush' threads and the 'But Hillary' threads is?

Bush won

And today, the right hates Bush as much as the left did when he was in office.More proof that you don't believe in anything other than being childish jerks.

Yea we all knew you were a corrupt whore hillary and only stayed in to ride Bill's coat tails

Former first lady Hillary Clinton gave what might be her most honest answer on Tuesday morning, telling Good Morning America that the gutsiest thing she ever personally did was to stay in her marriage with former President Bill Clinton.

Appearing on the ABC morning news show along with her daughter, Chelsea, to promote their new book, The Book of Gutsy Women, Clinton was presented with one final question at the end of the friendly chat.

Yes and I heard an interview today when they asked Chelsea if being the child of a President made her privileged and she blurted out being white made her privileged. LOL

The gutsiest thing Hillary ever did was to come out on election night and address her supporters instead of getting drunk and hiding. Oh wait...………..

The gutsiest thing Hillary ever did was to come out on election night and address her supporters instead of getting drunk and hiding. Oh wait...………..

Indeed. Not very Madame Presidential at all, now was it....

Staying with Bill and his loose trouser cannon was even gutsier than dodging sniper fire.

Yea we all knew you were a corrupt whore hillary and only stayed in to ride Bill's coat tails

Former first lady Hillary Clinton gave what might be her most honest answer on Tuesday morning, telling Good Morning America that the gutsiest thing she ever personally did was to stay in her marriage with former President Bill Clinton.

Appearing on the ABC morning news show along with her daughter, Chelsea, to promote their new book, The Book of Gutsy Women, Clinton was presented with one final question at the end of the friendly chat.

I'm not going to disagree with her, it does take some courage, though her motives are only known to herself.

He embarrassed her in front of the entire world. Not cool man.

She knew her only prayer at becoming Madame President was to stick with her slime ball husband who was a consummate politician. That wasn't gutsy because she is slime ball herself.

And as she admitted, she was not a "natural politician" which really meant she had no abilities beyond what the Clinton name could bring her.
I dunno. about that last paragraph. She, and others, helped a lot of kids in Ark, and I copied what Ark did and got a lot of phys therapy and stuff like that for kids down here. Like Biden, she was too old and did things that only appear right when you lose touch with what regular people do to live lives.

Maybe if the idiot would even pretend to stay off the air and out of politics people wouldn't bring her up.
But then again they do Bring up Lucky Luciano and Al Capone when they speak about corruption.

It's funny you should happen to write such a thing.

My buddy and I were discussing that very thing the other day, how she is the quintessential corrupt politician.

It all went back to that Whitewater corruption and running drugs for the CIA out of Mena.

Then he reminded me about that whole manufacturing evidence, and we pondered, if maybe, from whom she learned it, maybe the corruption goes back even further?

:dunno:

We had a good laugh over that. . . . . just a chuckle mind you. Like maybe her relatives were involved in the JFK thing, or worse yet, like the Bush clan, involved in funding Nazi's, so we could add the Holocaust to the Clinton body count.

A few days later, I remembered that conversation, and did a little snooping. Some alternative sites did happen to have rumors, According to one Larry Nichols, that Hugh Rodham took over for Al Capone.
Larry Nichols - Wikipedia

:71:

Hillary's father ran Chicago mob after Al Capone -brassballs.blog

"After Al Capone, Hugh Rodham and Dan Rostenkowski took over (and ran) the Chicago Mob", according to Larry Nichols."

Hugh Rodham is Hillary Clinton's father. He is pictured above. Daughter, Hillary, is sitting holding the doll. Brother, Hugh Jr., is sitting on the right.

Nichols is a former trusted adviser to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nichols helped run Bill's political campaigns while Bill was President and Governor of Arkansas.. . . "

It was politically advantageous for her to stay in it gutsy not really.
Vote for Trump cause Hill's corrupt? … I don't think that passes the smell test of honesty. I voted for the pot smoker. I don't like waste votes even when the EC means your vote is not going to be counted, but still …. voting 3rd party is just surrendering, and surrender I did …. like old Marse Lee

1538333035715.jpg

I'm not going to disagree with her, it does take some courage, though her motives are only known to herself.

He embarrassed her in front of the entire world. Not cool man.

It takes courage to be with a cheating husband?

I would dump the bitch and have if she cheated on me.

Forum List

Back