Hillary Clinton: "I don't recall..."

Her memory is terrible. She can't be POTUS if she jokes about murdering a non violent person in London and if she can't remember anything.

This drone thing aside, her memory is highly selective. The dog also seems similarly choosy about the homework it chooses to eat.

She is a notorious liar. Only fanatical Ds would ever believe anything she says.

You know the type...like Candycane, Silly Jilly, Leftnutter, Flaky Jake Johnson, Crazy Joe...and so on and so forth.

under the clintons perhaps a large part of America have become pathological believers, they see the clintons as truthful and champions of women rights and causes. i don't know quite what to make of that.

under the clintons perhaps a large part of America have become pathological believers, they see the clintons as truthful and champions of women rights and causes. i don't know quite what to make of that.
Agreed.

What can one say? It is very hard for a logical thinking person to understand. The best I can come with is they are just useful idiots.

i'm afraid she'll imagine more sniper fire and start a nuclear war over that. it could happen.

Agreed.

What can one say? It is very hard for a logical thinking person to understand. The best I can come with is they are just useful idiots.
the reality disconnect with the voters has become more apparent,

Agreed.

the reality disconnect with the voters has become more apparent,
Here is a good video that applies rather well to our discussion.

Hillary Clinton and her followers....

Saying you are going to drone strike the Guatemalan Embassy in London is HILARIOUS!!!

uVax9q.gif

Hillary is not fit to be President if that is how she "JOKES". Killing innocent people to murder someone who is exposing corruption? That is dictator shit.

'Clinton: ‘I don’t recall’ proposing drone strike against WikiLeaks founder'

"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton denied reports Tuesday that she once proposed carrying out a drone strike against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange."

(OF COURSE SHE DID)

“I don’t know anything about what he is talking about, and I don’t recall any joke,” Clinton said at a press conference in Pennsylvania. “It would have been a joke if it had been said, but I don’t recall that.”

(FUNNY HOW SHE NEVER REMEMBERS ALL THE BAD SHIT THAT WOULD GET HER INTO TROUBLE...)

Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times
"In the three hours-plus that Hillary Clinton spoke with FBI investigators about her private email server on July 2, she cited more than three-dozen things that she could not recall."

America doesn't need a corrupt, lying, sexual predatory deviant-enabling nut job who wants to drone strike her political enemies and WHO CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT BECAUSE SHE'S DAIN BRAMAGED as President!

---------------

Clinton: ‘I don’t recall’ proposing drone strike against WikiLeaks founder

Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times

Add it to the long list.
Is her brain fried? Does she have mental incapacities that cause her to forget all the time? Or is she just a liar?

Assange would be but another cadaver that ended up with a toe tag for having crossed the Clintons. I swear to God, they are like fucking bed bugs...they are parasites that bite you when you are asleep, you don't know where they came from, they are hard as hell to get rid of and you never know when they may come back.

Hillary made ther remark of how she wanted to murder an innocent political enemy in part because she's jealous of Barry who has his own personal Drone Assassination program and she doesn't. :p

What seems odd is that Hillary can remember and quote verbatim everything a Republican said at any point during the past 30 years but she can't remember or recall one damn thing she ever said. And she will insist she never said it or that it's a lie. Or a right wing plot. I don't know why someone never confronts her with those facts. The trailer trash slut is a congenital liar and an enemy of America.

Hillary: "I don't Remember."
- TRANSLATION: "I'm Lying."

- TRANSLATION: "I don't want to talk about that."

- TRANSLATION: "I'm not qualified to be President because I now have the memory of a gold fish."

Forum List

Back