🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton is the first politician to lose the Presidency to a non politician

Trump not being a politician scared me enough to vote for an Independent. His backers boasted that Trump was indebted to no one, but unlike them I don't see that as a good thing. Not owing anybody anything gives me no confidence he'll be that strong on the issues he campaigned on. Plus these tariffs I see as just another means to grab ever more money from the taxpayer.
How'd it feel to know you wasted your vote because you were unwilling to take a stand?
Eight million people did take a stand. You were told Clinton was unacceptable. You were told that Trump was unacceptable. Those eight million knew one of those were going to lose. Now they can join with the losing side and say "get it the fuck right, or else" and go after the one left standing.
LMAO!!! Let me guess ... you put Snoopy as a write in, huh?You allowed your pie-in-the-sky misinterpretation of the real world to color your misguided perception of your responsibility as a citizen.You, simply, took the easy way out ....
Being an arrogant prick does not make you right, spare, and this case proves wrong. Your candidate, Clinton, no more should have been elected than Trump. End of that story. We have one of the two bad candidates down. Eight to nine million people voted like me. Now stop your whining, fix your party, and help us pull down Trump, He is nominating horrible candidates in energy, housing, health, etc. That can't be allowed to stand.

Trump ran a brilliant campaign but he was flawed. If the Democrats had put up a reasonable candidate against they would have won, probably by a good amount.

However, there are no reasonable Democrats left. The party has shifted to an extreme Left Wing collection of the most despicable greedy assholes in the country. Welfare queens, Feminazis, anti gun nuts, environmental wackos, Limousine Liberals, illegals, confused college kids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors, abortionist, queers, etc. The scum of America. The real deplorables.

They managed to put up a more flawed candidate. A hateful corrupt dishonest incompetent bitch that nobody really likes. She ran a platform to increase taxes, attack the right to keep and bear arms, bring in a million damn Muslims and have open borders. She had more baggage than Delta Airlines. Her VP pick was a sleazy asshole. What were these idiot Moon Bats thinking electing the Bitch of Benghazi as their candidate?

They have nobody to blame but themselves. They can be in denial and try to put the blame on the Russians or Comey but they are being delusional. At least crazy as Bernie Commie was he incited enthusiasm by appealing to change. The same thing that Trump did.
The far right and alt right, actually, have "the most despicable greedy assholes in the country", and the left is almost as bad.

[

The far right and alt right, actually, have "the most despicable greedy assholes in the country", and the left is almost as bad.

50510290.jpg

[

50510290.jpg
Says Mr. Opinion, the Flash.

Trump ran a great campaign but had it not been for the corruption, dishonesty and incompetency of that Crooked Hillary asshole he wouldn't be President Elect now. Crooked Hillary being part of the Obama Administration, which was a disaster for this country, didn't help either.

Obama was the worst President this country ever had and Crooked Hillary represented a continuation of that failure and that gave Trump the message of "make America great again, which energized heartland America.

Crooked Hillary got the ghetto and illegal vote. Trump got the vote of working men and women in this country.

Quit your crying Moon Bat. You lost. Learn from your stupidity. Next time you have that filthy ass Moon Bat Convention don't nominate a corrupt, dishonest incompetent piece of extreme Left Wing shit that nobody really likes.

The hope of the eight million who voted for anybody but Trump or Clinton came true.

One of the two candidates was defeated.

Now we work on getting Trump Nixoned.

Trump not being a politician scared me enough to vote for an Independent. His backers boasted that Trump was indebted to no one, but unlike them I don't see that as a good thing. Not owing anybody anything gives me no confidence he'll be that strong on the issues he campaigned on. Plus these tariffs I see as just another means to grab ever more money from the taxpayer.
How'd it feel to know you wasted your vote because you were unwilling to take a stand?
Eight million people did take a stand. You were told Clinton was unacceptable. You were told that Trump was unacceptable. Those eight million knew one of those were going to lose. Now they can join with the losing side and say "get it the fuck right, or else" and go after the one left standing.
LMAO!!! Let me guess ... you put Snoopy as a write in, huh?You allowed your pie-in-the-sky misinterpretation of the real world to color your misguided perception of your responsibility as a citizen.You, simply, took the easy way out ....
Being an arrogant prick does not make you right, spare, and this case proves wrong. Your candidate, Clinton, no more should have been elected than Trump. End of that story. We have one of the two bad candidates down. Eight to nine million people voted like me. Now stop your whining, fix your party, and help us pull down Trump, He is nominating horrible candidates in energy, housing, health, etc. That can't be allowed to stand.

Sorry ---- once again, your analytical skills have failed you.

Trump was my candidate, and I am absolutely delighted with his candidates for cabinet posts.

Eight million did NOT take a stand ... they went into the voting booth that there were only two viable candidates, and rather than exercise their responsibility by selecting what they deemed to be the best of the bad, they took the coward's way out and voted for somebody who couldn't get elected.

Rather than take responsibility for fixing our problems, they wanted to be sure they could stand on the sidewalk as the parade went by, and complain loudly about whoever is leading it.

That's not exercising your citizen responsibility - that's taking the coward's way out.

Trump was my candidate, and I am absolutely delighted with his candidates for cabinet posts.

Eight million did NOT take a stand ... they went into the voting booth that there were only two viable candidates, and rather than exercise their responsibility by selecting what they deemed to be the best of the bad, they took the coward's way out and voted for somebody who couldn't get elected.

Rather than take responsibility for fixing our problems, they wanted to be sure they could stand on the sidewalk as the parade went by, and complain loudly about whoever is leading it.

That's not exercising your citizen responsibility - that's taking the coward's way out.
Nonsense. Eight million did take a stand. One of the two had to go. Now it is time to get Trump outta there.

Nonsense. Eight million did take a stand. One of the two had to go. Now it is time to get Trump outta there.

Whatever helps you sleep at night .... but, you know, and I know, that you abdicated your responsibility as a citizen.

Whatever helps you sleep at night .... but, you know, and I know, that you abdicated your responsibility as a citizen.
I know you are a fool. One of the two had to go. Now the Orange Clown has to go.

Hillary is a three-time loser. She lost to Obama, to Trump in the General Election, and again to Trump in the Recount Election.

And she got more votes for president than any white man in history, even though the election was rigged against her in PA, WI, and MI.
That is because the population is increasing by 20 million Mexicans Try again Jake
Your 'fake news' ain't working. Almost every history and social studies instructor in junior high, high, and higher education are taking time training their students about alt right 'fake news', how to spot, research it, and rebut it.

So indoctrination....

And she got more votes for president than any white man in history, even though the election was rigged against her in PA, WI, and MI.
There is no evidence of that.
There is no evidence there wasn't, and for Reince Priebus, that's good enough.

You DO realize, of course, that "evidence there wasn't" is logically impossible, right?
Tell it to Reince. He is all for it.

There is no evidence of that.
There is no evidence there wasn't, and for Reince Priebus, that's good enough.

You DO realize, of course, that "evidence there wasn't" is logically impossible, right?
Tell it to Reince. He is all for it.

I have listened to 30 years of Democrats opposing voter ID because there was "no evidence" of voter fraud.

Sounds like your dog just bit you in the ass, huh?

Forum List

Back