🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton is the first politician to lose the Presidency to a non politician

i am afraid that the hand axe industry will not make a comeback either.

Trump not being a politician scared me enough to vote for an Independent. His backers boasted that Trump was indebted to no one, but unlike them I don't see that as a good thing. Not owing anybody anything gives me no confidence he'll be that strong on the issues he campaigned on. Plus these tariffs I see as just another means to grab ever more money from the taxpayer.
How'd it feel to know you wasted your vote because you were unwilling to take a stand?
Eight million people did take a stand. You were told Clinton was unacceptable. You were told that Trump was unacceptable. Those eight million knew one of those were going to lose. Now they can join with the losing side and say "get it the fuck right, or else" and go after the one left standing.
The people who voted for Trump were also making a protest vote. He wasn't a goper and nobody knew what he'd do if elected. And he's not getting a wall, and he's not bringing back maftring to semi-skilled quasi-rural mid western voters.
All of the neverTrumper candidates of the GOP have to be thrilled with Trump's Cabinet nominees.

Trump not being a politician scared me enough to vote for an Independent. His backers boasted that Trump was indebted to no one, but unlike them I don't see that as a good thing. Not owing anybody anything gives me no confidence he'll be that strong on the issues he campaigned on. Plus these tariffs I see as just another means to grab ever more money from the taxpayer.
How'd it feel to know you wasted your vote because you were unwilling to take a stand?
Eight million people did take a stand. You were told Clinton was unacceptable. You were told that Trump was unacceptable. Those eight million knew one of those were going to lose. Now they can join with the losing side and say "get it the fuck right, or else" and go after the one left standing.
The people who voted for Trump were also making a protest vote. He wasn't a goper and nobody knew what he'd do if elected. And he's not getting a wall, and he's not bringing back maftring to semi-skilled quasi-rural mid western voters.
None of the Trump voters were protesting anything, they were voting for the best candidate and voting for sanity over Hillary cliton. Now accept it, or fucking leave
Nope, the push back, heavy push is coming, and that is the American way.

None of the Trump voters were protesting anything, they were voting for the best candidate and voting for sanity over Hillary cliton. Now accept it, or fucking leave
All recounts are soon going to be halted because there is NO evidence of tampering.

Get a grip kid

Federal judge halts recount, sealing Trump's Michigan win

Why are you yelling about recounts, bassman?

We are talking about Clinton getting more votes than Trump, legally and fairly.

We are talking about Trump getting ELEVEN MILLION votes less than his opponents.

He is very much a minority president, and he knows it.

All recounts are soon going to be halted because there is NO evidence of tampering.

Get a grip kid

Federal judge halts recount, sealing Trump's Michigan win
didn't you hear. trump won the popular vote! massive tampering all over, only to annoy orange liar.

My stance is that if I can't vote for somebody I'd like to see as President, I vote for the least objectionable candidate. I don't see my vote this year for McMullin as any more of a wasted vote as my pick of Romney in 2016 or whoever I selected instead of Obama and McCain back in 2008. You're silly.

Hillary Clinton is the first politician to lose the Presidency to a non politician

--LOL

good

--LOL

hope it hurts

a lot

--LOL
...and her supporters are a bunch of fucking dumbasses.:lmao:

true

maybe you have seen the new kidd rock tee shirt

a picture of the states

the redone say United states of America

the blues are dumbf**kistan

--LOL

15094948_10154622044909376_5548460664799187147_n.jpg

--LOL

good

--LOL

hope it hurts

a lot

--LOL

true

a picture of the states

--LOL

Not only is that retarded, it's photo shopped.
Not surprising that you were duped.

We are talking about Trump getting ELEVEN MILLION votes less than his opponents.

Clinton did not get more votes than Trump, which is why the recounts are being halted. Obama is secretly ordering the recounts halted because they will uncover the MILLIONS of illegal votes as well as the double counting for Hillary.

any more dumb questions

Clinton did make history after all.

I wish I had been there on November 8th to see her meltdown.

Clinton did make history after all.

I wish I had been there on November 8th to see her meltdown.
didn't Hillary also lose her mind after N.Carolina was called for President Trump on November 8th? I heard she shattered about 5 lamps, one in Bills face.

LMAO!!! Let me guess ... you put Snoopy as a write in, huh?

You allowed your pie-in-the-sky misinterpretation of the real world to color your misguided perception of your responsibility as a citizen.

You, simply, took the easy way out ....

Actually, the recounts are being stopped .... because it became apparent that Democrats had polluted the Michigan voting process.

Trump ran a brilliant campaign but he was flawed. If the Democrats had put up a reasonable candidate against they would have won, probably by a good amount.

However, there are no reasonable Democrats left. The party has shifted to an extreme Left Wing collection of the most despicable greedy assholes in the country. Welfare queens, Feminazis, anti gun nuts, environmental wackos, Limousine Liberals, illegals, confused college kids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors, abortionist, queers, etc. The scum of America. The real deplorables.

They managed to put up a more flawed candidate. A hateful corrupt dishonest incompetent bitch that nobody really likes. She ran a platform to increase taxes, attack the right to keep and bear arms, bring in a million damn Muslims and have open borders. She had more baggage than Delta Airlines. Her VP pick was a sleazy asshole. What were these idiot Moon Bats thinking electing the Bitch of Benghazi as their candidate?

They have nobody to blame but themselves. They can be in denial and try to put the blame on the Russians or Comey but they are being delusional. At least crazy as Bernie Commie was he incited enthusiasm by appealing to change. The same thing that Trump did.

--LOL

good

--LOL

hope it hurts

a lot

--LOL

true

a picture of the states

--LOL

Not only is that retarded, it's photo shopped.
Not surprising that you were duped.

fuck you liar

Kid Rocks America Unisex T-Shirt - Apparel

Forum List

Back