🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton is the first politician to lose the Presidency to a non politician

Hillary Clinton is the first politician to lose the Presidency to a non politician

Also the first to have unending, unprecedented and unproven scandals, unnecessary FBI intervention into the election, unknown parties stealing and leaking information and dubious sources reporting even more dubious "news".

You're right.

Completely unprecedented election.

Now all she has to worry about is keeping enuff Vodka in Chappaqiqua. Send the servants in between binges down to big box liquor store. No more $500K half hour "speeches".

And she got more votes for president than any white man in history, even though the election was rigged against her in PA, WI, and MI.

Probably because the demographics have changed drastically in the last 12 year favoring poor and unskilled non whites who vote overwhelmingly demorat.

How are you sure clinton got screwed in those states, jake? If we had strict voter i.d. laws, we might be able to know who really voted in those elections. Obama told illegals that if they pay taxes, they're citizens, meaning they can vote. I'm sure quite a few of them took him for his word and voted demorat, also.

After the recount she'll be the only politician to lose the presidential election twice.

How are you sure clinton got screwed in those states, jake? If we had strict voter i.d. laws, we might be able to know who really voted in those elections. Obama told illegals that if they pay taxes, they're citizens, meaning they can vote. I'm sure quite a few of them took him for his word and voted demorat, also.
jason, that is 'fake analysis' based on a false review of what he actually said. History teachers and instructors and professors will be doubling down on teaching critical thinking and research skills to ferret out comments like yours.

Trump not being a politician scared me enough to vote for an Independent. His backers boasted that Trump was indebted to no one, but unlike them I don't see that as a good thing. Not owing anybody anything gives me no confidence he'll be that strong on the issues he campaigned on. Plus these tariffs I see as just another means to grab ever more money from the taxpayer.
You stupid voters never cease to amaze me.....

Republitards pathetic lives are totally empty without Clinton ...

sad little creatures ...

And she got more votes for president than any white man in history, even though the election was rigged against her in PA, WI, and MI.
how hard it must be to accept the fact that she will now spend the rest of her life pooping in a bag while geezing away quietly and in solitude while listening to Bill get blow jobs from the neighbors wife in the other room. At least she will get comfort when she turns on the TV or picks up a newspaper and sees that President Trump is still healthy and doing just fine. Maybe we should all chip in and buy her a Fisher Price internet server complete with the toy CISCO switch with real flashing lights. She could relive her glory days over and over by pretending to hide secrets from bill and Chelsea on them.

Republitards pathetic lives are totally empty without Clinton ...

sad little creatures ...
Empty? not at all, she is a Clinton by golly, do you think she is going to just roll over and take this? No, Did the Americans take it laying down when Germany bombed Pearl Harbor? NO!!! when the going gets tough the ?????
at any rate, there is no chance she will be able to keep her mouth shut for the next 4 years, I cant wait for her to start in. And hell, thats if she doesnt find a way to reverse the election, she still has 11 days to do that. Maybe she can buy off some more electorates or something.

Clinton out of the way: one down.

Trump: next for resignation or removed by the impeachment process.

Trump was a politician in the truest sense of the word, I don't give a shit what he says ..
He is a politician now, but he had no history in politics and this is why he was elected
BULLSHIT!
Trump declared his candidacy for the Reform Party nomination on Oct 19,1999 and lost the Reform Party nomination in 2000 to Pat Buchanan. Just because he had a history of failure in politics does not mean he was never a politician before now, as the pathological liar claims, it only means his cultists are too stupid and uninformed to know his political history.

Forum List

Back