🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton is the first politician to lose the Presidency to a non politician

Trump not being a politician scared me enough to vote for an Independent. His backers boasted that Trump was indebted to no one, but unlike them I don't see that as a good thing. Not owing anybody anything gives me no confidence he'll be that strong on the issues he campaigned on. Plus these tariffs I see as just another means to grab ever more money from the taxpayer.
You stupid voters never cease to amaze me.....
And I think your naivety is cute.

And she got more votes for president than any white man in history, even though the election was rigged against her in PA, WI, and MI.
That is because the population is increasing by 20 million Mexicans

Try again Jake

^ Fake news dupe. :laugh2:
I do not listen to the fake news on CNN, you know like Donald Trump has no chance to get elected

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Infowars is the new real news, so get used to it. Shit Alex Jones might be Trumps press secretary

How are you sure clinton got screwed in those states, jake? If we had strict voter i.d. laws, we might be able to know who really voted in those elections. Obama told illegals that if they pay taxes, they're citizens, meaning they can vote. I'm sure quite a few of them took him for his word and voted demorat, also.
Jake isn't sure of anything

And she got more votes for president than any white man in history, even though the election was rigged against her in PA, WI, and MI.

Try again Jake

I do not listen to the fake news on CNN, you know like Donald Trump has no chance to get elected

Infowars is the new real news, so get used to it. Shit Alex Jones might be Trumps press secretary

Like I said, you're a dupe.

Try again Jake

Not for real America it's not.

How are you sure clinton got screwed in those states, jake? If we had strict voter i.d. laws, we might be able to know who really voted in those elections. Obama told illegals that if they pay taxes, they're citizens, meaning they can vote. I'm sure quite a few of them took him for his word and voted demorat, also.
We are pretty sure that the jasonfrees and bassmans don't have a clue.

We are pretty sure that they are dupes of Trump, who is already turning his back on them.

Trump not being a politician scared me enough to vote for an Independent. His backers boasted that Trump was indebted to no one, but unlike them I don't see that as a good thing. Not owing anybody anything gives me no confidence he'll be that strong on the issues he campaigned on. Plus these tariffs I see as just another means to grab ever more money from the taxpayer.

How'd it feel to know you wasted your vote because you were unwilling to take a stand?

these vegetables sure feel empowered by the trumpmess.somehow they are now smart, and right, and they have a mandate, all the while their orange idol keeps conning them... lol

Republitards pathetic lives are totally empty without Clinton ...

sad little creatures ...
No one is going to miss a colostomy bag in a pant suit, let's hope we never hear from the Clintons again… LOL

We are pretty sure that the jasonfrees and bassmans don't have a clue.

We are pretty sure that they are dupes of Trump, who is already turning his back on them.
And we are fully positive, that you need new medication

How'd it feel to know you wasted your vote because you were unwilling to take a stand?
Eight million people did take a stand. You were told Clinton was unacceptable. You were told that Trump was unacceptable. Those eight million knew one of those were going to lose. Now they can join with the losing side and say "get it the fuck right, or else" and go after the one left standing.

I don't think it was a wasted election for progressives. The dems stopped being progressive for middle class workers near the bottom The ACA policies were not good for anything beyond a "free' wellness check and cheaper meds. Schumer warned Obama that the difference maker in elections are families making 80-120K, and he was right.

Hillary tried to run as ObamaIII, and those folks weren't buying it.

True that if not for Comey she wins, but then Comey never should have given her the clean bill of health last summer. Just issue a release that you pass on indicting her. Of course why the dems limited themselves to her and Bernie, who really has no clue about the urban poor is beyond me.

Eight million people did take a stand. You were told Clinton was unacceptable. You were told that Trump was unacceptable. Those eight million knew one of those were going to lose. Now they can join with the losing side and say "get it the fuck right, or else" and go after the one left standing.
The people who voted for Trump were also making a protest vote. He wasn't a goper and nobody knew what he'd do if elected. And he's not getting a wall, and he's not bringing back maftring to semi-skilled quasi-rural mid western voters.

The people who voted for Trump were also making a protest vote. He wasn't a goper and nobody knew what he'd do if elected. And he's not getting a wall, and he's not bringing back maftring to semi-skilled quasi-rural mid western voters.
Those are the real points, bendog. Mnfg is nto coming back in any significant numbers next year or any year in the future.

Trump needs to get that working class groups of whites to understand they have to retrain for better paying jobs. Their ways of life are not going back to pre-NAFTA.

None of the Trump voters were protesting anything, they were voting for the best candidate and voting for sanity over Hillary cliton.

Now accept it, or fucking leave

Forum List

Back