🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton is the first politician to lose the Presidency to a non politician

And she got more votes for president than any white man in history, even though the election was rigged against her in PA, WI, and MI.
There is no evidence of that.
There is no evidence there wasn't, and for Reince Priebus, that's good enough.

You DO realize, of course, that "evidence there wasn't" is logically impossible, right?
Tell it to Reince. He is all for it.

I have listened to 30 years of Democrats opposing voter ID because there was "no evidence" of voter fraud.

Sounds like your dog just bit you in the ass, huh?
Spare, you are a sore winner, son. Grow up. I am all for government-free very accessible Voter ID and early and weekend and mail voting.

You have a problem and need to get over it.

There is no evidence of that.

You DO realize, of course, that "evidence there wasn't" is logically impossible, right?

I have listened to 30 years of Democrats opposing voter ID because there was "no evidence" of voter fraud.

Spare, you are a sore winner, son. Grow up. I am all for government-free very accessible Voter ID and early and weekend and mail voting.

I'm not the one with the problem ---- you're trying to find some kernel of validity in order to justify your position during the election. It just ain't happening ... you're grasping at straws. Me? I'm comfortable right where I'm at.

I'm not the one with the problem ---- you're trying to find some kernel of validity in order to justify your position during the election. It just ain't happening ... you're grasping at straws. Me? I'm comfortable right where I'm at.
No, you are not comfortable, or you would not be whining. Your trump land will not be a safe space for you, ever.

We got 1/2 of the problem resolved. Getting Trump nixonized is the next step.

LMAO!!! Let me guess ... you put Snoopy as a write in, huh?You allowed your pie-in-the-sky misinterpretation of the real world to color your misguided perception of your responsibility as a citizen.You, simply, took the easy way out ....
Being an arrogant prick does not make you right, spare, and this case proves wrong. Your candidate, Clinton, no more should have been elected than Trump. End of that story. We have one of the two bad candidates down. Eight to nine million people voted like me. Now stop your whining, fix your party, and help us pull down Trump, He is nominating horrible candidates in energy, housing, health, etc. That can't be allowed to stand.

Sorry ---- once again, your analytical skills have failed you.

Trump was my candidate, and I am absolutely delighted with his candidates for cabinet posts.

Eight million did NOT take a stand ... they went into the voting booth that there were only two viable candidates, and rather than exercise their responsibility by selecting what they deemed to be the best of the bad, they took the coward's way out and voted for somebody who couldn't get elected.

Rather than take responsibility for fixing our problems, they wanted to be sure they could stand on the sidewalk as the parade went by, and complain loudly about whoever is leading it.

That's not exercising your citizen responsibility - that's taking the coward's way out.
Nonsense. Eight million did take a stand. One of the two had to go. Now it is time to get Trump outta there.

Whatever helps you sleep at night .... but, you know, and I know, that you abdicated your responsibility as a citizen.
I know you are a fool. One of the two had to go. Now the Orange Clown has to go.

Sorry Jake Flake. Trump ain't going away. He is putting people in place over the very governmental agencies that he needs to turn insides out to achieve his agenda. He is showing absolute brilliance. The only ones that can hinder his rollback of EPA regulations and slow his oil and gas drilling on government lands, job creation, immigration reform, etc. is the Congress. Congress will have to decide whether to oppose his agenda at their own peril. Trump has loaded his Cabinet of retired military generals and highly successful businessmen making his Cabinet the most experienced and qualified in history.

blah blah blah

He has loaded his cabinet with people who are going to screw the working classes, the very people who let him squeak by with a very narrow victory.

The GOP has already said no to not selling steel overseas. They will pass the TPP. NAFTA is not going away.

You are in complete denial, like all like minded dupes.

blah blah blah

He has loaded his cabinet with people who are going to screw the working classes, the very people who let him squeak by with a very narrow victory.

The GOP has already said no to not selling steel overseas. They will pass the TPP. NAFTA is not going away.

You are in complete denial, like all like minded dupes.

Not at all. The people he has picked for his Cabinet are all very capable and highly successful non-politicians who have proven their competency either within the military or in the business arena. This nation will see one of the largest economic booms in history under the Trump Administration.

Forum List

Back