Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

Hillary Clinton laying the groundwork for political comeback? Hillary Clinton reemerges from loss to ovations in safe NYC bubble

Like a groundhog that's seen it's shadow Hillary comes out of her burrow.
"She may have been the loser but Hillary Clinton is still getting the ovations, especially in her town, New York.

After a devastating loss, Clinton is recovering her New York state of mind with the help of the Big Apple's fashion, entertainment and theater crowds, who always supported her and now have embraced her back into the fold."

It's a given that New York crowds will go ga ga for the old war horse. But what about Texas? And middle America?

Clinton is flogging her new book and she's coming out sounding like Bob Dole, John Kerry, Joe Biden and other political
long timers who always pursued the office of President with little luck (Biden was given the office, he never earned
it or even spent much energy trying).

Hillary made a teary theatrical speech invoking her mother upon her return to the stage. Let's see if this smoldering dumpster fire erupts in flames.
erupts in flames

Why is an article from more than 4 years ago "breaking news"?

Yes, in 2017. This article in the "Breaking news" section is more than 4 years old. Why is it in this section? Why are Repubs still talking about Hillary based on a 4 year old article?
I could be wrong but I think what brought Hillary back into the news and into peoples heads was the show.

I could be wrong but I think what brought Hillary back into the news and into peoples heads was the show.

All I know is this article is more than 4 years old. None of your seemed to notice that.

And what show are you speaking of?

"hillary reads her speech" how about a few days ago?
Hillary Clinton publicly reads her 2016 victory speech for the first time
2 days ago

More news

Web results​

Hillary Clinton chokes up as she reads parts of the ... - TODAY​

https://www.today.com › news › politics › hillary-clinto...

4 days ago — For the first time, Hillary Clinton shares the speech she would have made if she had won the 2016 presidential election as part of her talk ...

Videos​

1639321880775.jpeg

PREVIEW

5:16
Hillary Clinton Reads 2016 “Victory” Speech | The View
YouTube · The View
2 days ago

1639321880913.jpeg

PREVIEW

1:20
Hillary Clinton Chokes Up Reading Victory Speech She Never ...
YouTube · Inside Edition
3 days ago

1639321881009.jpeg

7:45
Hillary Clinton reads parts of the victory speech she hoped to ...
TODAY
4 days ago

1639321881122.jpeg

PREVIEW

5:14
Hillary Clinton gives masterclass in delusion with reading of ...
YouTube · Fox News
3 days ago

Feedback

Web results​

Hillary Clinton Reads Discarded Victory Speech From 2016 ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Elections

3 days ago — Mrs. Clinton read the long-shelved speech aloud for her offering on MasterClass, a site featuring lessons from prominent figures in the arts ...

Hillary Clinton Publicly Reads Her 2016 ... - USNews.com​

https://www.usnews.com › News › Top News

2 days ago — The former U.S. Secretary of State and first lady read chunks of the speech as part of a MasterClass she is giving on the power of resilience, ...

Hillary Clinton Cries While Reading 2016 Victory Speech​

https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

4 days ago — Hillary Clinton participates in the Hulu "Hillary" panel during the Winter 2020 Television Critics Association Press Tour, on Friday, Jan. 17, ...

Hillary Clinton chokes up reading from her prepared 2016 ...​

https://theweek.com › hillary-clinton › hillary-clinton-c...

4 days ago — More than five years after election night 2016, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is revisiting the victory speech she "hoped to" ...

Hillary Clinton Shares Her Planned 2016 Victory Speech​

https://people.com › Politics

4 days ago — The former secretary of state touches on themes of unity and a strong democracy, as well as the significance of what would have been an ...

Hillary Clinton reads what would have been her 2016 victory ...​

https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

4 days ago — 'We will not be defined only by our differences. We will not be an us-versus-them country,' Ms Clinton would have said on Election Night.

Well her opening act certainly didn't go the way she thought it would.
Pathetic is the word. And it wasn't just conservatives saying it.
If she became the party candidate then this will finally show that the Democratic party never learns from it's mistakes.

All I know is this article is more than 4 years old. None of your seemed to notice that.

And what show are you speaking of?
I didn’t see the show just the ad on TV. Some masterclass show. Her GW Bush and Bill all did an episode. I assumed that’s what people were talking about

"hillary reads her speech" how about a few days ago?

Then why did you not open your OP with it instead of a 4 year old article?

1639322025356.png

I didn’t see the show just the ad on TV. Some masterclass show. Her GW Bush and Bill all did an episode. I assumed that’s what people were talking about

Thanks. I have no idea what people are talking about, I guess I get different ads on Hulu.

My bad, still does not explain the 4 year old article and the fact nobody seemed to notice it was 4 years old
Why is hillary reading her acceptance speech from a race she lost over 4 years ago?

Why is hillary reading her acceptance speech from a race she lost over 4 years ago?

No idea, I did not even know she had till you posted your links.

Did you enjoy the speech?

No idea, I did not even know she had till you posted your links.

Did you enjoy the speech?

Apparently you have to pay for it.

Im not paying to listen the losing speech.

Hillary Clinton laying the groundwork for political comeback? Hillary Clinton reemerges from loss to ovations in safe NYC bubble

Like a groundhog that's seen it's shadow Hillary comes out of her burrow.
"She may have been the loser but Hillary Clinton is still getting the ovations, especially in her town, New York.

After a devastating loss, Clinton is recovering her New York state of mind with the help of the Big Apple's fashion, entertainment and theater crowds, who always supported her and now have embraced her back into the fold."

It's a given that New York crowds will go ga ga for the old war horse. But what about Texas? And middle America?

Clinton is flogging her new book and she's coming out sounding like Bob Dole, John Kerry, Joe Biden and other political
long timers who always pursued the office of President with little luck (Biden was given the office, he never earned
it or even spent much energy trying).

Hillary made a teary theatrical speech invoking her mother upon her return to the stage. Let's see if this smoldering dumpster fire erupts in flames.
erupts in flames
1. Hillary "couldn't remember" Whitewater details before a Grand Jury was reviewing her role in profitting from that source while dozens of seniors, several of whom were widows who lost their entire life savings while she pigged out on lots and lots of nice money. Since Hillary can't remember nothin' about a suspiciously market killing while poorer people went to the poorhouse, why have another Biden who blabs out one unilateral decision after another with the only last message the American people have gotten was seeing his backside as he marched out without saying one single explanation. We could expect that from a Marxist, which reminds me that Hillary Clinton's college dissertation was about the Alinski method of cheating a free nation out of its freedoms in order to give leadership TOTAL AND COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE NATION'S PEOPLE,
Uh, the plan is as REPLACEMENT for Harris, not running mate.

Harris is being pushed out as VP.
I find it hard to blame management for an associate who firstly hides out, picks and chooses his own tasks, and is blatantly disobedient to assignment orders. She thought going to the Mexican Market in ElPaso was acceptable instead of looking out for detainees and their traumatized children far away from fiesta living. Well, Mother Teresa she ain't, but neither is President Extortionist Hiding.

Because Hillary is putting out a book, making speeches, sounding like someone trying to drum up
interest in herself again. Suddenly she has emerged from her cave. That's why.

All I know is the rightards have spent 30 years investigating the Clintons, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, and have come up with zip

zero

nada

zilch

Sooner or later you're going to have to come to the reality of the fact that the Clintons live rent free in your head, because of the lack of any appreciable intellect.

That Bill Clinton was the most successful President on both foreign and domestic policies, with the best economy in the entire 20th century, bar none, as in not even close, with the numbers to back it up

And Hillary Clinton won the popular vote against Trump, that means the people chose Hillary, what the electoral college means, is only relevant to rightards, because they are the only ones that rely on it, because they don't win by the peoples vote.

And lets not leave out the fact She was voted most popular person of the year, the day Cadet Bone Spurs slithered into the White House.

And Hillary Clinton today, is still more admired than Donald Trump.

If after four years of Trump, and what you know now about that piece of shit traitor, you still support him, after he is anything but someone who should have a rope around his neck . That makes you either morally bankrupt, or a Russian troll.

Which one is it?
Bringing up Trump and Russia again? :rolleyes: How did that Mueller collusion farce work out for you?
Since nothing you alleged was backed up by documentation I guess that means there is nothing
I need to respond to.
Zero...nada...zilch!

I dredge up the specter of the Hillary Beast because she is slowly trying to work her way into the
public consciousness again. I wonder why?

And speaking of living rent free in one's dank skull Hillary is trying to make Donald Trump out to
be an existential crisis, again just like trolls like you have been doing non stop for years.

Hey pot, the kettle says you are pretty black yourself. You can't let go of your obsession, can you?

Last edited:
All I know is the rightards have spent 30 years investigating the Clintons, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, and have come up with zip

zero

nada

zilch

Sooner or later you're going to have to come to the reality of the fact that the Clintons live rent free in your head, because of the lack of any appreciable intellect.

That Bill Clinton was the most successful President on both foreign and domestic policies, with the best economy in the entire 20th century, bar none, as in not even close, with the numbers to back it up

And Hillary Clinton won the popular vote against Trump, that means the people chose Hillary, what the electoral college means, is only relevant to rightards, because they are the only ones that rely on it, because they don't win by the peoples vote.

And lets not leave out the fact She was voted most popular person of the year, the day Cadet Bone Spurs slithered into the White House.

And Hillary Clinton today, is still more admired than Donald Trump.

If after four years of Trump, and what you know now about that piece of shit traitor, you still support him, after he is anything but someone who should have a rope around his neck . That makes you either morally bankrupt, or a Russian troll.

Which one is it?

Im only going to address the EC vs popular vote issue because the rest I find boring.

Whether you agree with the EC or not it's the rules of the game. Saying you would have won if the rules would have been different is kinda ridiculous dont you think? If the goal is getting elected you have to get the most EC votes not the most popular votes and so you run your campaign with that in mind. Hillary (because she's a narcissist BTW) thought she had the election in the bag but wanted to expand her poplar vote lead so she could get the most votes ever, so she ran her campaign to do so. It cost her the election. Couple that with the fact that she rarely steps outside her liberal bubble so she likely has little to no idea how many people really really dislike her.

It would be like a football team claiming victory because it got the most yards, had the most time of possession and won the turn over battle but scored fewer touchdowns because they let the kick returner and punt returner run every kick back to their 1 yd line. Everyone would laugh at them just like everyone should laugh at anyone who thinks because they won the popular vote they should be President.

The Electoral College was specifically designed to prevent a handful of highly populated areas from
disenfranchising everyone else in the nation.

A pretty smart and progressive idea by the Founding Fathers, wouldn't you say?

Whining still years later about the EC is the epitome of brainless complaining losers who still are stuck with
Donald Trump and the US Constitution in their dank skulls. It really is pathetic and juvenile.

Forum List

Back