Hillary Clinton...worse than Herpes....opening to demand the DNC cover her crooked criminal ass agai

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
She will just not GO AWAY.

True to her word, she is sticking around in an attempt to stay 'relevant', opportunistically trying to find an opening to step in to demand the DNC once again cover her criminal ass while helping her win (GIVING her) the DNC 2020 nomination....

Hillary Clinton trolls Brett Kavanaugh as hearings launch: He will 'help gut or overturn Roe v. Wade'

'As the second day of Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearings got underway, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took to social media to allege he would “help gut or overturn Roe v. Wade” if confirmed to the nation’s highest court.'

....except reality is that Kavanaugh has already answered Liberal liars and losers like Hillary by declaring Roe v. Wade to be SETTLED LAW.

(Liberal politicians like Hillary always say they want to be the representative of the American people ... then either go out and hire thugs to beat up the Americans who do not support her or continuously insult them or treat them like they are stupid. Case in point, Hillary thinks the Average American has not caught on to her old shtick of lying her ass off / engaging in fear-mongering. SSDD.

Thank goodness we have you here to keep us up to date on what Hillary is doing!

You are still so obsessed with her, time to move on maybe one of these days

/----/ Hildabeast is a festering sore we can't ignore.
iu

Republicans cover Trump's legal fees.

And those are a lot more. A LOT more.

The obsession is all yours. She keeps herself in the news then when people report on it you call them obsessed. If they ignore the story you claim they are hiding/running from the Clintons.

The obsession is all yours. She keeps herself in the news then when people report on it you call them obsessed. If they ignore the story you claim they are hiding/running from the Clintons.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

yeah, I am the one making thread after thread about her.

Damn, you people are pure comedy gold today!

Yet you pop up in every thread about her trying to tell people THEY are obsessed! Deflecting from the topic. I think you have a terminal case of Hillaryitis! :21:

Yet you pop up in every thread about her trying to tell people THEY are obsessed! Deflecting from the topic. I think you have a terminal case of Hillaryitis! :21:

Oh yeah, every thread! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You are on a roll today, maybe you should quit your job at Wendy's and go on a comedy tour!

Up date, Hillary lost, not the president, can not effect our life's, please focus on those who can.

You are on a roll today, maybe you should quit your job at Wendy's and go on a comedy tour!

Sorry, no Wendys here. Can't tell you the last time I even ate at one. Retired CEO with background in physics and telecom engineering recovering from a recent operation who now does private forensic document investigation on the side working out of my home when I feel up to it.

iu

Just like when you quit picking at a sore it gets better, if you people would ignore her, she would go away.
/----/ We don't control her actions, ignoring her won't change anything.

Sorry, no Wendys here. Can't tell you the last time I even ate at one. Retired CEO with background in physics and telecom engineering recovering from a recent operation who now does private forensic document investigation on the side working out of my home when I feel up to it.

But of course you are! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Pure comedy gold!

iu

Just like when you quit picking at a sore it gets better, if you people would ignore her, she would go away.
/----/ We don't control her actions, ignoring her won't change anything.

Of course it will, she wants the attention. She is like a 5 year old that acts up to get attention.

Until she removes herself from the scene she will continue to be a matter of subject. She didn’t quietly fade away. She still inserts herself and minions over and over.

Forum List

Back