Hillary Clinton's message to Trump re: coronavirus goes viral

These people touting Hillary’s leadership have short memories in that she lied to Benghazi Families telling them it was caused by a video when she knew it was an outright terrorist attack on another 9/11 that was on her watch.

Are you still stuck in there?

Trey Gowdy a very strong GOP led the investigation of Benghazi against Hillary for 2 years spent millions. No crime or wrong doing against Hillary.

What part of US history you went to sleep?

I am not talking about the legal proceedings and outcomes against Hillary.

I am talking about the lack of leadership she displayed during the event. Lying to the Families is not a crime but it is a sign of a lack of leadership. The bigger indicator of a lack of leadership on display goes to the person that prevented Military support when the embassy was under attack.
You're talking bullshit RWNJ talking points is all you are talking about.

Why the delayed response when the Benghazi embassy was under attack? Tell US how it was an immediate response? Otherwise, it is you who are talking bullshit.

Like I said. We went this over and over in the past in several threads.

So you you are telling me when embassy or any US embassy will/was under attack. They have call the SOS?

While bullets are flying. Hold on. Let me call madam secretary.

Does that make sense?

Who reduces security in a rising contentious outpost for a State Department? Leadership is what is in question, not legal or political outcomes.

In my humble opinion, this is gonna leave a mark
I know this is all hard for you, @realdonaldtrump, so let me spell it out:

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn
Hillary Clinton on Twitter

Seems to me that the same list Trump asked congress for, the bitch is a day late and a dollar short. As usual.

i aint wastin time no more. time goes by like a hurricane, my friends...and then we die

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIIIE!

Are you still stuck in there?

Trey Gowdy a very strong GOP led the investigation of Benghazi against Hillary for 2 years spent millions. No crime or wrong doing against Hillary.

What part of US history you went to sleep?

I am talking about the lack of leadership she displayed during the event. Lying to the Families is not a crime but it is a sign of a lack of leadership. The bigger indicator of a lack of leadership on display goes to the person that prevented Military support when the embassy was under attack.

Why the delayed response when the Benghazi embassy was under attack? Tell US how it was an immediate response? Otherwise, it is you who are talking bullshit.

So you you are telling me when embassy or any US embassy will/was under attack. They have call the SOS?

Does that make sense?

Who reduces security in a rising contentious outpost for a State Department? Leadership is what is in question, not legal or political outcomes.

That was not even brought up in the hearing.

You are saying the security of an embassy is or are designed by SOS or the man in charge of the embassy?

SOS can just willy willy reduces the security when it’s even in an hostile country?

Does that make sense?

That was not even brought up in the hearing.

You are saying the security of an embassy is or are designed by SOS or the man in charge of the embassy?

SOS can just willy willy reduces the security when it’s even in an hostile country?

Lack of leadership.

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn
if my memory serves me correctly hilary lost and her husband is still a rapist,,,sorry an impeached rapist,,,
Good news, Trump now has more in common with Bill Clinton. They’re both impeached rapists.

The US doing much better than the EU thanks largely to early action in January to prevent the spread of the virus to the US.
And how exactly was the spread "PREVENTED" when it is SPREADING here right now!!!!!!
You DittoTards are too STUPID to know just how STUPID you are, and it is a blessing!
Hillary would have shown leadership. Trump is just a pathetic pretender.
View attachment 312348
That's fucking hilarious. A bullshit meme by some fucking asshole calling himself educating liberals. LOL.

You should have at least got something from the gateway pundit instead. LOL.
Was it not the absolute truth leftist?

Absolute truth? Let me start from the bottom of your wonderful meme.

1. Traitor? Donnie boy still in love with Putin. 3 years after the election Donnie still DICKING with the election trying to shift the blame that Ukrainian rape our democracy in 2016 election just to save his lover Putin.

Leader? We deserve a better leader than this 10 yo kid. He proved himself unfit and inept POTUS.

2. Trump and Iran. How is that enrichments of highly grade uranium going on? By end of this year or middle of next year Iran will have a nuclear bomb. Thanks to Donnie’s impressive foreign policies. What an idiot.

3. Nah! That’s a political lie.

what would she have done differently?
If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass when they hop. She lost. She's right, but she needs to shut the fk up. Her public recommendations to him (right or wrong) is enough to make him want to do the opposite just for spite and she knows it.
I know just like the moron Trump wanted to do the opposite of Obama and completely screwed things up.
Actually doing the opposite of what Obama did is the right thing to do. I mean 4000 died from swine flu. Only 41 so far with Trump.

So what you are saying.

Don’t worry about it?
I'm saying Obama was a failure.

Hilly would have taken her ball and gone home, just like after she lost the election. She proved what she was made of, or not. Stress is not something that’s not in her area of expertise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what would she have done differently?
Read her tweet. As a matter of fact she would have stayed on message, had a coordinated response, not treated the virus as a joke, certainly not used the word "hoax", she would not have disbanded Obama's Pandemic response team and she certainly would not be making a complete ass of herself with idiotic tweets and conflicting statements with her own health officials. For starters.

So you’re feelings are hurt [emoji17]? Oboes team was antiquated, just like him. Donnie has fixed the issue. She’s a joke, and is trying to make herself look better. She should work on climbing and descending stairs, unassisted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn
if my memory serves me correctly hilary lost and her husband is still a rapist,,,sorry an impeached rapist,,,
Good news, Trump now has more in common with Bill Clinton. They’re both impeached rapists.

when was trump accused of rape?? or convicted,,

The US doing much better than the EU thanks largely to early action in January to prevent the spread of the virus to the US.
And how exactly was the spread "PREVENTED" when it is SPREADING here right now!!!!!!
You DittoTards are too STUPID to know just how STUPID you are, and it is a blessing!
View attachment 312348
That's fucking hilarious. A bullshit meme by some fucking asshole calling himself educating liberals. LOL.

You should have at least got something from the gateway pundit instead. LOL.
Was it not the absolute truth leftist?

Absolute truth? Let me start from the bottom of your wonderful meme.

1. Traitor? Donnie boy still in love with Putin. 3 years after the election Donnie still DICKING with the election trying to shift the blame that Ukrainian rape our democracy in 2016 election just to save his lover Putin.

Leader? We deserve a better leader than this 10 yo kid. He proved himself unfit and inept POTUS.

2. Trump and Iran. How is that enrichments of highly grade uranium going on? By end of this year or middle of next year Iran will have a nuclear bomb. Thanks to Donnie’s impressive foreign policies. What an idiot.

3. Nah! That’s a political lie.
All lies. At least you worthless leftist traitors are good at something.

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn

There have been dozens of accusations of rape against Trump.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn

misconduct isnt rape,,,and wiki isnt a good source for facts especially about politics or trump,,,

OH and next time you get aon a thread about clinton try and keep your TDS in check

misconduct isnt rape,,,and wiki isnt a good source for facts especially about politics or trump,,,

OH and next time you get aon a thread about clinton try and keep your TDS in check

Well, I tried to talk sense to you but that doesn’t seem possible.

Unfortunately you’re suffering from derangement not me.

Well, I tried to talk sense to you but that doesn’t seem possible.

Unfortunately you’re suffering from derangement not me.

well,,,I'm rubber and youre a pile of turd sludge from the ass of camel with the squirts,,,

Forum List

Back