Hillary Clinton's message to Trump re: coronavirus goes viral

Good news, Trump now has more in common with Bill Clinton. They’re both impeached rapists.

when was trump accused of rape?? or convicted,,

There have been dozens of accusations of rape against Trump.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

misconduct isnt rape,,,and wiki isnt a good source for facts especially about politics or trump,,,

OH and next time you get aon a thread about clinton try and keep your TDS in check

Well, I tried to talk sense to you but that doesn’t seem possible.

Unfortunately you’re suffering from derangement not me.

well,,,I'm rubber and youre a pile of turd sludge from the ass of camel with the squirts,,,

You didn’t even read the article or investigate the numerous sources.

That’s just lazy.

Or maybe you’re scared...

when was trump accused of rape?? or convicted,,

misconduct isnt rape,,,and wiki isnt a good source for facts especially about politics or trump,,,

OH and next time you get aon a thread about clinton try and keep your TDS in check

well,,,I'm rubber and youre a pile of turd sludge from the ass of camel with the squirts,,,

That’s just lazy.

most likely I dont care since no matter what I wont vote for him...and dont have TDS

OH and it wasnt an article it was a wiki link,,,

In my humble opinion, this is gonna leave a mark
I know this is all hard for you, @realdonaldtrump, so let me spell it out:

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn
Hillary Clinton on Twitter

Seems to me that the same list Trump asked congress for, the bitch is a day late and a dollar short. As usual.

Trump did no such thing.

Yet the house just passed a bill including those and more and insurance companies have agreed to pay for the tests, treatment and care with no co-pays. All AFTER Trump asked for them.

what would she have done differently?
If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass when they hop. She lost. She's right, but she needs to shut the fk up. Her public recommendations to him (right or wrong) is enough to make him want to do the opposite just for spite and she knows it.
I know just like the moron Trump wanted to do the opposite of Obama and completely screwed things up.
Actually doing the opposite of what Obama did is the right thing to do. I mean 4000 died from swine flu. Only 41 so far with Trump.

So what you are saying.

Don’t worry about it?
I'm saying Obama was a failure.

What is Obama has anything to do with Trump lousy handling of the Coronavirus?

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass when they hop. She lost. She's right, but she needs to shut the fk up. Her public recommendations to him (right or wrong) is enough to make him want to do the opposite just for spite and she knows it.
I know just like the moron Trump wanted to do the opposite of Obama and completely screwed things up.
Actually doing the opposite of what Obama did is the right thing to do. I mean 4000 died from swine flu. Only 41 so far with Trump.

So what you are saying.

Don’t worry about it?

You say Trump handed this badly, but compared to Obama's failure of handling the swine flu. Trump is the man 49 compared to 4000.

The US doing much better than the EU thanks largely to early action in January to prevent the spread of the virus to the US.
And how exactly was the spread "PREVENTED" when it is SPREADING here right now!!!!!!
You DittoTards are too STUPID to know just how STUPID you are, and it is a blessing!
Hillary would have shown leadership. Trump is just a pathetic pretender.
View attachment 312348
That's fucking hilarious. A bullshit meme by some fucking asshole calling himself educating liberals. LOL.

You should have at least got something from the gateway pundit instead. LOL.
Was it not the absolute truth leftist?

Absolute truth? Let me start from the bottom of your wonderful meme.

1. Traitor? Donnie boy still in love with Putin. 3 years after the election Donnie still DICKING with the election trying to shift the blame that Ukrainian rape our democracy in 2016 election just to save his lover Putin.

Leader? We deserve a better leader than this 10 yo kid. He proved himself unfit and inept POTUS.

2. Trump and Iran. How is that enrichments of highly grade uranium going on? By end of this year or middle of next year Iran will have a nuclear bomb. Thanks to Donnie’s impressive foreign policies. What an idiot.

3. Nah! That’s a political lie.
All lies. At least you worthless leftist traitors are good at something.

I know truth hurts.

Do you realized how funny and dumb you are?

You posted a meme. So I just used it to as an example.

I just gave you a real life example about Trump ineptness. A real life truth and facts.

Now you are telling me I’m lying? I want you to prove to me where and what I lied. I don’t FUCKING lie. All my post are real facts. PROVE IT.

Traitor? I love my country. Just because I’m blasting the most inept, amateur and corrupted, disgusting and dishonest president ever. I’m a traitor?

The US doing much better than the EU thanks largely to early action in January to prevent the spread of the virus to the US.
And how exactly was the spread "PREVENTED" when it is SPREADING here right now!!!!!!
You DittoTards are too STUPID to know just how STUPID you are, and it is a blessing!
That's fucking hilarious. A bullshit meme by some fucking asshole calling himself educating liberals. LOL.

1. Traitor? Donnie boy still in love with Putin. 3 years after the election Donnie still DICKING with the election trying to shift the blame that Ukrainian rape our democracy in 2016 election just to save his lover Putin.

Leader? We deserve a better leader than this 10 yo kid. He proved himself unfit and inept POTUS.

2. Trump and Iran. How is that enrichments of highly grade uranium going on? By end of this year or middle of next year Iran will have a nuclear bomb. Thanks to Donnie’s impressive foreign policies. What an idiot.

I know truth hurts.

I just gave you a real life example about Trump ineptness. A real life truth and facts.

Now you are telling me I’m lying? I want you to prove to me where and what I lied. I don’t FUCKING lie. All my post are real facts. PROVE IT.

Traitor? I love my country. Just because I’m blasting the most inept, amateur and corrupted, disgusting and dishonest president ever. I’m a traitor?
Yes. And not a very bright one, either.

That’s just lazy.

most likely I dont care since no matter what I wont vote for him...and dont have TDS

If you don’t care why the hell did you ask?

Good gravy

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn

Seems to me that the same list Trump asked congress for, the bitch is a day late and a dollar short. As usual.

Trump did no such thing.

Yet the house just passed a bill including those and more and insurance companies have agreed to pay for the tests, treatment and care with no co-pays. All AFTER Trump asked for them.

No, they didn’t. Trump said they did but he was not being truthful.

Trump Wrongly Said Health Insurers Will Pay For All Coronavirus Treatment

And that was only one small part of the bill. Little if anything else in the bill was called for by Trump.

So what you are saying.

Don’t worry about it?

You say Trump handed this badly, but compared to Obama's failure of handling the swine flu. Trump is the man 49 compared to 4000.

No. You are trying to say that 49 was okay because the number is low. So you don’t care the 49 because it’s low.

Obama handling of swine? We don’t have Americans panicking, stocks remain intact, Americans are calm.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Trump Coronavirus ? You are right 49 death is okay with you. Look at what is happening in this country? Crisis just got started. At the same time Trump is so fuckn busy pointing fingers. Giving false information. He just said lately NOT my fault.

Speech to the whole nation Wednesday night. Did you listen? The following morning blaming Obama/Biden.

That is not a good leader handling a crisis. Trump as a pathological hypocrite liar. Don’t have a credibility. Zero.

I know truth hurts.

Wrong answer. Try again.

So next time DO NOT post these kind of nonsense if you cannot back it up.

So what you are saying.

Don’t worry about it?

No. You are trying to say that 49 was okay because the number is low. So you don’t care the 49 because it’s low.

Obama handling of swine? We don’t have Americans panicking, stocks remain intact, Americans are calm.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Trump Coronavirus ? You are right 49 death is okay with you. Look at what is happening in this country? Crisis just got started. At the same time Trump is so fuckn busy pointing fingers. Giving false information. He just said lately NOT my fault.

Speech to the whole nation Wednesday night. Did you listen? The following morning blaming Obama/Biden.

That is not a good leader handling a crisis. Trump as a pathological hypocrite liar. Don’t have a credibility. Zero.
I'm not saying 49 is okay, but it's better than waiting for a thousand to die before doing anyting about it. Like Obama did. I mean when Trump banned flights to and from China. You loons called him a racist. Proving whatever Trump does. You will complain about it.

what would she have done differently?

So what you are saying.

Don’t worry about it?
Quit living in the past. He and the Hill won't have much effect on you anymore. You will get over them someday. There are medications available to help.

FB_IMG_1584202890087.jpg

I know truth hurts.

Wrong answer. Try again.

So next time DO NOT post these kind of nonsense if you cannot back it up.
It's quite obvious. Just exercising my first amendment rights. Don't like it? Kick rocks.

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn

Trump did no such thing.

And that was only one small part of the bill. Little if anything else in the bill was called for by Trump.

Many of the assertions in the article won't be true shortly, online screening, drive through test sites and high throughput testing will eliminate emergency room and doctors visits.

That’s just lazy.

If you don’t care why the hell did you ask?

Good gravy

I didnt ask I responded to your TDS induced comment...

Trump did no such thing.

Many of the assertions in the article won't be true shortly, online screening, drive through test sites and high throughput testing will eliminate emergency room and doctors visits.

Sounds good in theory, but it costs me nothing to believe it when I see it.

So what you are saying.

Don’t worry about it?
Quit living in the past. He and the Hill won't have much effect on you anymore. You will get over them someday. There are medications available to help.
Just reminding you loons how incompetent your boy Obama was when you critize the good job Trump is doing.

Forum List

Back