Hillary Clinton's message to Trump re: coronavirus goes viral

Now you FUCKING tell me what kind of FUCKING president is this?

Donald Trump held a rally in South Carolina on February 28, 2020, where he called the coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak the Democrats’ “new hoax.” It’s unclear if he was referring to the virus itself, the politicization of the virus, or the media’s response to the virus. Read the full transcript of his rally right here.

I'm saying Obama was a failure.

What is Obama has anything to do with Trump lousy handling of the Coronavirus?
You say Trump handed this badly, but compared to Obama's failure of handling the swine flu. Trump is the man 49 compared to 4000.

No. You are trying to say that 49 was okay because the number is low. So you don’t care the 49 because it’s low.

Obama handling of swine? We don’t have Americans panicking, stocks remain intact, Americans are calm.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Trump Coronavirus ? You are right 49 death is okay with you. Look at what is happening in this country? Crisis just got started. At the same time Trump is so fuckn busy pointing fingers. Giving false information. He just said lately NOT my fault.

Speech to the whole nation Wednesday night. Did you listen? The following morning blaming Obama/Biden.

That is not a good leader handling a crisis. Trump as a pathological hypocrite liar. Don’t have a credibility. Zero.
I'm not saying 49 is okay, but it's better than waiting for a thousand to die before doing anyting about it. Like Obama did. I mean when Trump banned flights to and from China. You loons called him a racist. Proving whatever Trump does. You will complain about it.

The problem with that is because Trump administration is based on full of lies. You treated those lies as jokes as nothing but for us it’s how we judge this guy.
The credibilities is about close to nothing.

Look at what he’s been spouting since the crisis started? I’m sure you don’t care.
Banning European countries except UK and Ireland because he has a business there. This afternoon now he banned those 2. Always involved in this kind behavior.

Racist? Trump is well known here and overseas as racist. Period. So do NOT pretender he is not.
Trump wasn't racist when he was a Democrat.

corona is like Hillary trying to take down Trump. like a plague, it just appears, sudden and deadly

some politicians have that gift. some dont. Hillary never did. not once. not for a moment.

she just keeps distracting from how godawful she is as a person and how unpopular she is by attacking Trump

you cant beat a celebrity without a celebrity. any other GOP candidate would have lost to the skank, my friends!

I'm saying Obama was a failure.

You say Trump handed this badly, but compared to Obama's failure of handling the swine flu. Trump is the man 49 compared to 4000.

No. You are trying to say that 49 was okay because the number is low. So you don’t care the 49 because it’s low.

Obama handling of swine? We don’t have Americans panicking, stocks remain intact, Americans are calm.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Trump Coronavirus ? You are right 49 death is okay with you. Look at what is happening in this country? Crisis just got started. At the same time Trump is so fuckn busy pointing fingers. Giving false information. He just said lately NOT my fault.

Speech to the whole nation Wednesday night. Did you listen? The following morning blaming Obama/Biden.

That is not a good leader handling a crisis. Trump as a pathological hypocrite liar. Don’t have a credibility. Zero.
I'm not saying 49 is okay, but it's better than waiting for a thousand to die before doing anyting about it. Like Obama did. I mean when Trump banned flights to and from China. You loons called him a racist. Proving whatever Trump does. You will complain about it.

The problem with that is because Trump administration is based on full of lies. You treated those lies as jokes as nothing but for us it’s how we judge this guy.

Look at what he’s been spouting since the crisis started? I’m sure you don’t care.
Banning European countries except UK and Ireland because he has a business there. This afternoon now he banned those 2. Always involved in this kind behavior.

Racist? Trump is well known here and overseas as racist. Period. So do NOT pretender he is not.
You're myopically mistaken.

The US doing much better than the EU thanks largely to early action in January to prevent the spread of the virus to the US.
And how exactly was the spread "PREVENTED" when it is SPREADING here right now!!!!!!
You DittoTards are too STUPID to know just how STUPID you are, and it is a blessing!
Apparently there is no subject of which you are not abysmally ignorant. The whole strategy for containing the spread of the virus is to try to keep infected people away from those not infected, and the travel bans from countries with high infection rates keeps infected foreigners out of the US. It is what the CDC is talking about when it talks about mitigating the spread of the virus. If you weren't so consumed by hate you might be able to understand this. The CDC has over and over again praised the President's early action of banning travel from places with high infection rates and stated it is the primary reason the US is not suffering from the much higher rates of infection the EU countries have.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

You're myopically mistaken.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The US doing much better than the EU thanks largely to early action in January to prevent the spread of the virus to the US.
And how exactly was the spread "PREVENTED" when it is SPREADING here right now!!!!!!
You DittoTards are too STUPID to know just how STUPID you are, and it is a blessing!
Apparently there is no subject of which you are not abysmally ignorant. The whole strategy for containing the spread of the virus is to try to keep infected people away from those not infected, and the travel bans from countries with high infection rates keeps infected foreigners out of the US. It is what the CDC is talking about when it talks about mitigating the spread of the virus. If you weren't so consumed by hate you might be able to understand this. The CDC has over and over again praised the President's early action of banning travel from places with high infection rates and stated it is the primary reason the US is not suffering from the much higher rates of infection the EU countries have.

Doing better? Numbers of Americans getting the virus keeps going up.

CDC keeps praising Trump? I’m missing something. Can you show me?
What we saw couple of times Fauci interrupted Trump making false claims about the availability of vaccines.

And what difference does it make. No matter what Trump is bullshiting you believe him anyway. He lied ALL the time so what is his credibility?

EARLY WARNINGS? We have a system in placed created by Obama to handle a pandemic like this called National Security Council Global Health Unit. In May 2018 Trump close it down.

NSC Global Health Unit was designed to work like FEMA. Designed to handle pandemic including proactive and advanced thinking and warning. Dr. Fauci just said it could have been nice if that was remained intact.

When it hit US this Dude started from scratch and scrambling as what we are seeing today.
At the same time calling it a hoax and very busy pointing fingers.

So don’t tell me he is doing a good job. If I’m wrong please tell me.

2019 2020 budget Trump tried to cut CDC funding but Pelosi blocked it.

2021 Trump budget to cut CDC funding still there.

What we saw couple of times Fauci interrupted Trump making false claims about the availability of vaccines.

And what difference does it make. No matter what Trump is bullshiting you believe him anyway. He lied ALL the time so what is his credibility?

EARLY WARNINGS? We have a system in placed created by Obama to handle a pandemic like this called National Security Council Global Health Unit. In May 2018 Trump close it down.

NSC Global Health Unit was designed to work like FEMA. Designed to handle pandemic including proactive and advanced thinking and warning. Dr. Fauci just said it could have been nice if that was remained intact.

When it hit US this Dude started from scratch and scrambling as what we are seeing today.

The President is doing a great job which you would know if you were interested in the facts. Fauci has repeatedly said that the President's quick action to ban travel from China, SK and other places with high infection rates has saved many lives, and the reason that the EU countries are having much, much higher infection rates is because while the President acted proactively to ban travel from such countries the EU countries did not. Despite our very low infection rate the President continues to act proactively installing programs to ease the suffering, both medical and economic, of the American people, while the EU countries continue to deal with the virus only reactively.

Apparently you are not familiar with the word, global. That unit was created to deal with the ebola outbreak, which was not a problem here in the US. There is no reason to think it would have done anything that has not already been done. So far the President has made all the right moves and none of the other world leaders have. Try to pay attention.

Hillary would have shown leadership. Trump is just a pathetic pretender.

what would she have done differently?
Read her tweet. As a matter of fact she would have stayed on message, had a coordinated response, not treated the virus as a joke, certainly not used the word "hoax", she would not have disbanded Obama's Pandemic response team and she certainly would not be making a complete ass of herself with idiotic tweets and conflicting statements with her own health officials. For starters.
He never said the virus was a hoax, get your news from better sources lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Here is Trump exact transcript of that rally speech in SC February 20. When he said it’s a HOAX may want to update yourself.

Donald Trump Charleston, South Carolina Rally Transcript - February 28, 2020 - Rev

Donald Trump held a rally in South Carolina on February 28, 2020, where he called the coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak the Democrats’ “new hoax.” It’s unclear if he was referring to the virus itself, the politicization of the virus, or the media’s response to the virus. Read the full transcript of his rally right here.
Lol, everyone who watched it knows that he was talking about the Democrats claims, not the virus. Even your"evidence"admits it. Lol. Bias much? You face planted so many times trying to get Trump that you are punch drunk! Did you ever notice that the people blaming Trump all the time usually have to twist things to make him look bad. It's a bad look, but you wear it well. Lol

The President is doing a great job which you would know if you were interested in the facts. Fauci has repeatedly said that the President's quick action to ban travel from China, SK and other places with high infection rates has saved many lives, and the reason that the EU countries are having much, much higher infection rates is because while the President acted proactively to ban travel from such countries the EU countries did not. Despite our very low infection rate the President continues to act proactively installing programs to ease the suffering, both medical and economic, of the American people, while the EU countries continue to deal with the virus only reactively.

Apparently you are not familiar with the word, global. That unit was created to deal with the ebola outbreak, which was not a problem here in the US. There is no reason to think it would have done anything that has not already been done. So far the President has made all the right moves and none of the other world leaders have. Try to pay attention.

Banning? Did the number of Americans getting sick and died STOPPED?

Of course I’m familiar with the global created to deal with Ebola.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE? That is exactly what I was talking about NSC created by Obama because of Ebola but this jerk Trump closed it down.

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure.

When Ebola broke out in West Africa in 2014, President Barack Obama recognized that responding to the outbreak overseas, while also protecting Americans at home, involved multiple U.S. government departments and agencies, none of which were speaking to one another.

Last edited:
We are in the middle of pandemic.
At the same time Sunday tweets Trump is so busy tweeting Hillary, Flynn etc etc etc. You are telling me Trump is doing a good job?

Sanders just said Trump should just STFU.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE? They is exactly what I was talking about NSC created by Obama because of Ebola but this jerk Trump closed it down.

For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure.

When Ebola broke out in West Africa in 2014, President Barack Obama recognized that responding to the outbreak overseas, while also protecting Americans at home, involved multiple U.S. government departments and agencies, none of which were speaking to one another.
Silly stuff. Obama was a politician and was always more interested in optics than in outcomes, so namely an agency or commission instead fo taking effective action was what he always did. What do you imagine Obama's bloated NSC could have done that hasn't been done.

Hillary would have shown leadership.

You mean leadership like when she couldn't even figure out how to get through the subway turnstile?

The "best way to get around," except she had never used it before and she thanks her lucky stars hopes to never need to get that close to the street rabble to use it again.

Hillary would have shown leadership. Trump is just a pathetic pretender.

what would she have done differently?
Read her tweet. As a matter of fact she would have stayed on message, had a coordinated response, not treated the virus as a joke, certainly not used the word "hoax", she would not have disbanded Obama's Pandemic response team and she certainly would not be making a complete ass of herself with idiotic tweets and conflicting statements with her own health officials. For starters.
He never said the virus was a hoax, get your news from better sources lol

Here is Trump exact transcript of that rally speech in SC February 20. When he said it’s a HOAX may want to update yourself.

Donald Trump Charleston, South Carolina Rally Transcript - February 28, 2020 - Rev

Lol, everyone who watched it knows that he was talking about the Democrats claims, not the virus. Even your"evidence"admits it. Lol. Bias much? You face planted so many times trying to get Trump that you are punch drunk! Did you ever notice that the people blaming Trump all the time usually have to twist things to make him look bad. It's a bad look, but you wear it well. Lol

LOL. Really? So why in the world he will use those word HOAX in the first place? It doesn’t matter what and who it applies.

Just because he is applying to the Democrats is that supposed to be FUCKING acceptable? EXPLAIN.
I want you to answer that.

Are you telling me Coronavirus is a hoax created by Democrats? EXPLAIN.

Trump is proving himself PATHETIC screwed up leader of America.

His speech at rallies ...... the democrats the democrats the democrats. That might be funny to you but for us he proved himself disgusting and unfit POTUS.
Since when you see a president talking bad against his own people? Trump.

Trump administration is based on lies. Of course we blamed Trump a total hypocrite pathological liar that supporters doesn’t care.

Sunday March 15 busy tweeting Hillary, Flynn etc etc etc nonsense and conspiracies for the sake of judicial watch. That’s fucked up Dude.

Last edited:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE? They is exactly what I was talking about NSC created by Obama because of Ebola but this jerk Trump closed it down.

Silly stuff. Obama was a politician and was always more interested in optics than in outcomes, so namely an agency or commission instead fo taking effective action was what he always did. What do you imagine Obama's bloated NSC could have done that hasn't been done.

Wrong answer. We are talking about NSC close down by an inept president. Try again.

Wrong answer. We are talking about NSC close down by an inept president. Try again.
lol You have no idea what you are raving about.

You have NOT even heard or aware of term NSC and you supposed to know what the protocol is?
That’s bullshit. don’t you think?

lol You have no idea what you are raving about.

Of course I do. I’m in the medical instruments business. Try me again.
You don’t shit Dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have NOT even heard or aware of term NSC and you supposed to know what the protocol is?
That’s bullshit. don’t you think?
You keep avoiding the question, what do you imagine the NSC could have done that hasn't already been done?

Forum List

Back