Hillary Comes Up With 4 Stupid Reasons She Lost to Trump

Trump and his supporters are no better. They think they won because Americans wanted Trump. What most Americans saw was a choice between 2 bad choices. They decided Trump was the lesser of 2 evils. Voters rejected many of the things Trump ran on such as a wall.

Take note how many times we have seen this word for word claim in the last 24 hours here. Apparently "Americans hated Hillary more than they hated trump" is the new "Russia did it"...which was the new "Comey did it" which was in turn the replacement for "misogyny" and so on an do forth.
Im already tired of this excuse though. I'll just wait for the next one.

Apparently you can't face the truth. A majority of voters in 2016 had a negative view of Clinton and Trump. They also did not support building a wall and support a pathway for citizenship. A full 25% of voters said their vote was a vote against Clinton.

for some reason hillary could not motivate the younger vote....why christian women in that age group voted for trump is beyond me....i cannot fathom anyone thinking trump is a christian but they do...
So you actually think Hillary, the woman who supports abortion and trannies in women's bathrooms, was the better choice for Christians?

Christians had a chance to back someone who was a good Christian in the primaries. You cannot be a good Christian and back Trump. Trump's attitudes towards women in in-Christian. Also the fact that he is a liar shows he is not a Christian. It also shows how many fake Christians we have in this country.

The reason people small business owners and working middle class Americans were tired of not being heard and politicians taking their votes for granted. Over regulation that threatens their livelihoods, they are the main reasons Clinton lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump and his supporters are no better. They think they won because Americans wanted Trump. What most Americans saw was a choice between 2 bad choices. They decided Trump was the lesser of 2 evils. Voters rejected many of the things Trump ran on such as a wall.

Take note how many times we have seen this word for word claim in the last 24 hours here. Apparently "Americans hated Hillary more than they hated trump" is the new "Russia did it"...which was the new "Comey did it" which was in turn the replacement for "misogyny" and so on an do forth.

Apparently you can't face the truth. A majority of voters in 2016 had a negative view of Clinton and Trump. They also did not support building a wall and support a pathway for citizenship. A full 25% of voters said their vote was a vote against Clinton.

That's pure undiluted crap.

for some reason hillary could not motivate the younger vote....why christian women in that age group voted for trump is beyond me....i cannot fathom anyone thinking trump is a christian but they do...
So you actually think Hillary, the woman who supports abortion and trannies in women's bathrooms, was the better choice for Christians?

Christians had a chance to back someone who was a good Christian in the primaries. You cannot be a good Christian and back Trump. Trump's attitudes towards women in in-Christian. Also the fact that he is a liar shows he is not a Christian. It also shows how many fake Christians we have in this country.
You can't support abortions and trannies in women's showers and restrooms and be a good Christian. Hillary is also the biggest liar since Slick Willy.

Funny thing...she gave four reasons (misogyny, Comey, Russia, Wikileaks) but she never said "the American people hated me more than Trump".
Anyhow doesn't matter to me. I'll agree she was a hateful creature who was hated in return. She epitomized the Democratic Party.

Due to bs/hate GOP propaganda and our crap gabfest media...

You can't support abortions and trannies in women's showers and restrooms and be a good Christian. Hillary is also the biggest liar since Slick Willy.
Because she believed her family mythology, her IT people, and the secret service warnings about Tuzla- and you believe a gigantic pile of GOP bs...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. No lies anywhere near Trump every day...

Hitlary's Butthurt on display for all to see!
Hillary_Clinton.png

Not that we really needed to see it to know it is there.

With all the people in charge of what happens to health care, the budget, N Korea, lets just post about someone in no political office of any kind. while we are at it lets spend a few more millions of OUR tax dollars to charge them with a crime and divert the senate from doing needed business.

She lost mostly for one reason.
1. Trade and outsourcing of our jobs....

That is what flipped Pa, Michigan and Wis over for the first time in decades....

If the democrats had stood by the worker and fought to keep jobs in this country for the past 30 years, Clinton would be president.
I doubt it. Too many people simply don't trust a brain damaged unintelligent drunken sociopathic felon to have their finger on the nuclear button.

"Good Christians" couldn't support Clinton either. The choices for both party's stunk.

She lost mostly for one reason.
1. Trade and outsourcing of our jobs....

That is what flipped Pa, Michigan and Wis over for the first time in decades....

If the democrats had stood by the worker and fought to keep jobs in this country for the past 30 years, Clinton would be president.
But they didn't, and she isn't. Case closed.

Crooked Hillary lost because she ran on a platform to increase taxes. allow open borders, bring in a million Muslims and demonize the NRA in addition to having more baggage than Delta Airlines and running a terrible campaign.

We warned the Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate but the dumbasses wouldn't listen.

They thought she was a lock for the Presidency, looks like the next lock she needs is on the liquor cabinet.

They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

Still finding it hard to swallow defeat.

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

Clinton still describes her loss as “devastating.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

Her loss is no where near as devastating as a win would have been.

The reasons she lost:

People don't trust her after seeing for decades how she operates.

People know she cheated and got debate questions in advance.

She is seriously out of touch with people and her attempts at acting like a regular person were actually hard to watch.

Her constant hacking and fainting spells gave the impression that she is old and sick.

She admitted she would fight against the 2nd amendment every chance she got.

She admitted that her public views and private views were not the same and explained that it was necessary to basically tell the people what they want to hear and then do something else.

She admitted that she supports open border and one world government, which is unconstitutional and proves she would destroy America if given the chance.

Her foundation fucked over the people of Haiti and the money sent for earthquake victims became a slush fund to repay Clinton Foundation donors.

Then there were the emails that merely proved that she is every bit the lying, conniving bitch that she has always appeared to be. And she either doesn't know shit about security or just doesn't care.

She and the DNC get credit for the hacking because they made it so easy, just like they did with the Obamacare website. All this technology goes right over their heads, which shows how they cannot be trusted with our national security.

They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

There's no doubt that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

FBI Director James Comey. Comey who broke long standing DOJ protocol by releasing information within 60 days of an election. He did 11 days before an election, and millions of people voted believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later he gave birth to his nothing burger. Which is why Comey is also under investigation for his interferance into the election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Russian interferance: I think the worst damage was done by the leak of Debbie Wasserman's email exhibiting her anxiety toward Bernie Sanders. Of course, she was pissed at Sander's. He changed his party status to Democrat to run on their platform, and signed off on all DNC regulations, including those Democrat Super Delegates, and then started campaigning on a rigged election. Hillary Clinton cleaned his clock by 3,775,237 popular votes. Trump swooped in to clean up the pissed off Sanders supporters. We'll never know how many Sanders supporters voted for Trump but by the reaction on this board I would say it was plenty.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

GENDER BIAS---Oh Yeah--there are a ton of people who still exist that believe that no woman, no matter how experienced and knowledgable she is--should ever be POTUS. Some people are very open about it, and say it, others it's a little deeper down inside, won't admit it, but they just can't push that lever for a woman. It's mostly men that are afraid their testicles will shrink up and retreat back into their pelvic bone. But even women can be jealous and caddy of other sucessful women, and will look for a reason to not support another woman.
Dear Hillary: How very dare you! - Democratic Underground

So you're stuck with the Ass Clown

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

And he has brought a YUUUUUGEEE Circus with him.
The GOP That Failed
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

Last edited:

News

Trey Sanchez

There's no doubt that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

FBI Director James Comey. Comey who broke long standing DOJ protocol by releasing information within 60 days of an election. He did 11 days before an election, and millions of people voted believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later he gave birth to his nothing burger. Which is why Comey is also under investigation for his interferance into the election.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Russian interferance: I think the worst damage was done by the leak of Debbie Wasserman's email exhibiting her anxiety toward Bernie Sanders. Of course, she was pissed at Sander's. He changed his party status to Democrat to run on their platform, and signed off on all regulations, inclcuding those Democrat Super Delegates, and then started campaigning on a rigged election. Hillary Clinton cleaned his clock by 3,775,237 popular votes. Trump swooped in to clean up the pissed off Sanders supporters. We'll never know how many Sanders supporters voted for Trump but by the reaction on this board I would say it was plenty.

GENDER BIAS---Oh Yeah--there are a ton of people who still exist that believe that no woman, no matter how experienced and knowledgable she is--should ever be POTUS. Some people are very open about it, and say it, others it's a little deeper down inside, won't admit it, but they just can't push that lever for a woman. Republican men especially, but it runs on the other side of the isle also.

The GOP That Failed
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News
Yep the stupid skank moved the goal post herself. She would have been a bigger disaster than Trump. She and the first prick would be beholden to every country that gave to the clinton foundation. Libtarts have no problem with that because she is of their party and want to disperse American wealth around the world as long as that wealth comes from all but their party. We not of your party/ilk say FUCK YOU...
:fu:

News

Trey Sanchez

Russian interferance: I think the worst damage was done by the leak of Debbie Wasserman's email exhibiting her anxiety toward Bernie Sanders. Of course, she was pissed at Sander's. He changed his party status to Democrat to run on their platform, and signed off on all DNC regulations, including those Democrat Super Delegates, and then started campaigning on a rigged election. Hillary Clinton cleaned his clock by 3,775,237 popular votes. Trump swooped in to clean up the pissed off Sanders supporters. We'll never know how many Sanders supporters voted for Trump but by the reaction on this board I would say it was plenty.

GENDER BIAS---Oh Yeah--there are a ton of people who still exist that believe that no woman, no matter how experienced and knowledgable she is--should ever be POTUS. Some people are very open about it, and say it, others it's a little deeper down inside, won't admit it, but they just can't push that lever for a woman. It's mostly men that are afraid their testicles will shrink up and retreat back into their pelvic bone. But even women can be jealous and caddy of other sucessful women, and will look for a reason to not support another woman.

The GOP That Failed

You go with that!

News

Trey Sanchez

Russian interferance: I think the worst damage was done by the leak of Debbie Wasserman's email exhibiting her anxiety toward Bernie Sanders. Of course, she was pissed at Sander's. He changed his party status to Democrat to run on their platform, and signed off on all regulations, inclcuding those Democrat Super Delegates, and then started campaigning on a rigged election. Hillary Clinton cleaned his clock by 3,775,237 popular votes. Trump swooped in to clean up the pissed off Sanders supporters. We'll never know how many Sanders supporters voted for Trump but by the reaction on this board I would say it was plenty.

GENDER BIAS---Oh Yeah--there are a ton of people who still exist that believe that no woman, no matter how experienced and knowledgable she is--should ever be POTUS. Some people are very open about it, and say it, others it's a little deeper down inside, won't admit it, but they just can't push that lever for a woman. Republican men especially, but it runs on the other side of the isle also.

The GOP That Failed
Yep the stupid skank moved the goal post herself. She would have been a bigger disaster than Trump. She and the first prick would be beholden to every country that gave to the clinton foundation. Libtarts have no problem with that because she is of their party and want to disperse American wealth around the world as long as that wealth comes from all but their party. We not of your party/ilk say FUCK YOU...
:fu:

I must have hit a nerve--:boohoo:
10 more Benghazi's and all the emails you can dig up don't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

As far as conflicts of interest--this pales in comparison to the Clinton foundation. Since Trump has refused to release his income tax returns we have no idea what foreign banks he owes, or what foreign countries he owes allegiance too. (Which is probably why he is really upset that special prosecutor, Robert Mueller is now moving into his financials.)

1eu1c2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back