Hillary Comes Up With 4 Stupid Reasons She Lost to Trump

Maybe-just maybe-you lost a state like Wisconsin because you spent a total of ZERO days campaigning there? Just saying.

Not surprised this toy soldier is still fixated on Hillary as this White House is imploding.

Analysis | A trifecta of criticism for President Trump with this message: Change your behavior

Fuck the Washington Post.

Really and truely that sums it up perfectly.
Yup, you got nothing and the whole world outside your bubble thinks you're a ignorant, vulgar disgrace.

We both know that the Washington Post is piece of shit rag that has no credibility.

YOu are just pretending otherwise, because it serves your partisan purpose to do so.

They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

Still finding it hard to swallow defeat.

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

Clinton still describes her loss as “devastating.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

Why do you dumbasses waste your time on bullshit Hillary said about the election? No liberals on this forum even gives a shit what her perspective was. I certainly don't give a shit what she says. She is the past. You're only bringing her up because you're too much of pussies to admit how god awful Trump is in comparison. He is what is relevant right now - not her. He is unprecedented disaster in American politics and you don't have the balls to admit it.

They need her. They can hide behind her and keep repeating the lies. Without her, they're going to have to talk about the Trump debacle.

Can't hardly blame them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nothing, in the opinion of the US Justice system, dupe.

Right, after the supposedly secret meeting on the tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

They must have really been ticked off to see their secret meeting in the newspaper. But for a diligent journalist who took down the tail numbers and checked out who was on board. Low and behold!

Not surprised this toy soldier is still fixated on Hillary as this White House is imploding.

Analysis | A trifecta of criticism for President Trump with this message: Change your behavior

Yup, you got nothing and the whole world outside your bubble thinks you're a ignorant, vulgar disgrace.

We both know that the Washington Post is piece of shit rag that has no credibility.

YOu are just pretending otherwise, because it serves your partisan purpose to do so.
You have Fox, Rush etc, Breitbart, Fake Times and Examiner and 200 fake websites. A disgrace. See sig.

Nothing, in the opinion of the US Justice system, dupe.

Right, after the supposedly secret meeting on the tarmac between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

They must have really been ticked off to see their secret meeting in the newspaper. But for a diligent journalist who took down the tail numbers and checked out who was on board. Low and behold!
They should have known the BS Propaganda Machine would go nuts over nothing. Great BS infotainment...

Trump and his supporters are no better. They think they won because Americans wanted Trump. What most Americans saw was a choice between 2 bad choices. They decided Trump was the lesser of 2 evils. Voters rejected many of the things Trump ran on such as a wall.

They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

#1 - I'm Hillary Clinton

That is all.

Trump and his supporters are no better. They think they won because Americans wanted Trump. What most Americans saw was a choice between 2 bad choices. They decided Trump was the lesser of 2 evils. Voters rejected many of the things Trump ran on such as a wall.

the wall, and repeal and replace ....

SUCKERS !!

Take note how many times we have seen this word for word claim in the last 24 hours here. Apparently "Americans hated Hillary more than they hated trump" is the new "Russia did it"...which was the new "Comey did it" which was in turn the replacement for "misogyny" and so on an do forth.
Im already tired of this excuse though. I'll just wait for the next one.

for some reason hillary could not motivate the younger vote....why christian women in that age group voted for trump is beyond me....i cannot fathom anyone thinking trump is a christian but they do...

News

Trey Sanchez

Why do you dumbasses waste your time on bullshit Hillary said about the election? No liberals on this forum even gives a shit what her perspective was. I certainly don't give a shit what she says. She is the past. You're only bringing her up because you're too much of pussies to admit how god awful Trump is in comparison. He is what is relevant right now - not her. He is unprecedented disaster in American politics and you don't have the balls to admit it.

They need her. They can hide behind her and keep repeating the lies. Without her, they're going to have to talk about the Trump debacle.

Can't hardly blame them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Illegal immigration down, deportation up, coal exports up, trading partners unhappy, nato spending up

good start.

You have Fox, Rush etc, Breitbart, Fake Times and Examiner and 200 fake websites. A disgrace. See sig.

FYI, a "you too" defense is a tacit admission that you agree with the person you are attacking.

You just agreed that the Washington Post is a piece of shit rag that has no credibility.

Thank you.

I realize that that is as close to honesty as a liberal can do, and was probably very painful for you.

RIght, because our trade and immigration policies have been SOOOOO good that the voters would never be attracted to a promise of changing them.

Did you note the role the traditionally BLUE rust belt played in the election?

for some reason hillary could not motivate the younger vote....why christian women in that age group voted for trump is beyond me....i cannot fathom anyone thinking trump is a christian but they do...
So you actually think Hillary, the woman who supports abortion and trannies in women's bathrooms, was the better choice for Christians?

FYI, a "you too" defense is a tacit admission that you agree with the person you are attacking.

You just agreed that the Washington Post is a piece of shit rag that has no credibility.

Thank you.

I realize that that is as close to honesty as a liberal can do, and was probably very painful for you.
You're absolutely nuts. lol

You never will understand it. And it becomes impossible to beat what you don't understand. That is our advantage.
You think I'm taunting you or being disrespectful when I say that but that's not the case. I'm not questioning your intelligence either.

Forum List

Back