Hillary Comes Up With 4 Stupid Reasons She Lost to Trump

They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

Still finding it hard to swallow defeat.

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

Clinton still describes her loss as “devastating.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

There's no doubt that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

FBI Director James Comey. Comey who broke long standing DOJ protocol by releasing information within 60 days of an election. He did 11 days before an election, and millions of people voted believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later he gave birth to his nothing burger. Which is why Comey is also under investigation for his interferance into the election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Russian interferance: I think the worst damage was done by the leak of Debbie Wasserman's email exhibiting her anxiety toward Bernie Sanders. Of course, she was pissed at Sander's. He changed his party status to Democrat to run on their platform, and signed off on all DNC regulations, including those Democrat Super Delegates, and then started campaigning on a rigged election. Hillary Clinton cleaned his clock by 3,775,237 popular votes. Trump swooped in to clean up the pissed off Sanders supporters. We'll never know how many Sanders supporters voted for Trump but by the reaction on this board I would say it was plenty.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

GENDER BIAS---Oh Yeah--there are a ton of people who still exist that believe that no woman, no matter how experienced and knowledgable she is--should ever be POTUS. Some people are very open about it, and say it, others it's a little deeper down inside, won't admit it, but they just can't push that lever for a woman. It's mostly men that are afraid their testicles will shrink up and retreat back into their pelvic bone. But even women can be jealous and caddy of other sucessful women, and will look for a reason to not support another woman.
Dear Hillary: How very dare you! - Democratic Underground

So you're stuck with the Ass Clown

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

And he has brought a YUUUUUGEEE Circus with him.
The GOP That Failed
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

You go with that!

Well don't pretend like you don't know it---:badgrin:

They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

There's no doubt that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

FBI Director James Comey. Comey who broke long standing DOJ protocol by releasing information within 60 days of an election. He did 11 days before an election, and millions of people voted believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later he gave birth to his nothing burger. Which is why Comey is also under investigation for his interferance into the election.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Russian interferance: I think the worst damage was done by the leak of Debbie Wasserman's email exhibiting her anxiety toward Bernie Sanders. Of course, she was pissed at Sander's. He changed his party status to Democrat to run on their platform, and signed off on all regulations, inclcuding those Democrat Super Delegates, and then started campaigning on a rigged election. Hillary Clinton cleaned his clock by 3,775,237 popular votes. Trump swooped in to clean up the pissed off Sanders supporters. We'll never know how many Sanders supporters voted for Trump but by the reaction on this board I would say it was plenty.

GENDER BIAS---Oh Yeah--there are a ton of people who still exist that believe that no woman, no matter how experienced and knowledgable she is--should ever be POTUS. Some people are very open about it, and say it, others it's a little deeper down inside, won't admit it, but they just can't push that lever for a woman. Republican men especially, but it runs on the other side of the isle also.

The GOP That Failed
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News
Yep the stupid skank moved the goal post herself. She would have been a bigger disaster than Trump. She and the first prick would be beholden to every country that gave to the clinton foundation. Libtarts have no problem with that because she is of their party and want to disperse American wealth around the world as long as that wealth comes from all but their party. We not of your party/ilk say FUCK YOU...
:fu:

I must have hit a nerve--:boohoo:
10 more Benghazi's and all the emails you can dig up don't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

As far as conflicts of interest--this pales in comparison to the Clinton foundation. Since Trump has refused to release his income tax returns we have no idea what foreign banks he owes, or what foreign countries he owes allegiance too. (Which is probably why he is really upset that special prosecutor, Robert Mueller is now moving into his financials.)

1eu1c2.jpg
Your long winded bull shit don't hit anything because I don't read long winded bull shit. Make it short and sweet like me, you rabid ssob...

News

Trey Sanchez

Russian interferance: I think the worst damage was done by the leak of Debbie Wasserman's email exhibiting her anxiety toward Bernie Sanders. Of course, she was pissed at Sander's. He changed his party status to Democrat to run on their platform, and signed off on all regulations, inclcuding those Democrat Super Delegates, and then started campaigning on a rigged election. Hillary Clinton cleaned his clock by 3,775,237 popular votes. Trump swooped in to clean up the pissed off Sanders supporters. We'll never know how many Sanders supporters voted for Trump but by the reaction on this board I would say it was plenty.

GENDER BIAS---Oh Yeah--there are a ton of people who still exist that believe that no woman, no matter how experienced and knowledgable she is--should ever be POTUS. Some people are very open about it, and say it, others it's a little deeper down inside, won't admit it, but they just can't push that lever for a woman. Republican men especially, but it runs on the other side of the isle also.

The GOP That Failed
Yep the stupid skank moved the goal post herself. She would have been a bigger disaster than Trump. She and the first prick would be beholden to every country that gave to the clinton foundation. Libtarts have no problem with that because she is of their party and want to disperse American wealth around the world as long as that wealth comes from all but their party. We not of your party/ilk say FUCK YOU...

10 more Benghazi's and all the emails you can dig up don't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.

As far as conflicts of interest--this pales in comparison to the Clinton foundation. Since Trump has refused to release his income tax returns we have no idea what foreign banks he owes, or what foreign countries he owes allegiance too. (Which is probably why he is really upset that special prosecutor, Robert Mueller is now moving into his financials.)

1eu1c2.jpg
Your long winded bull shit don't hit anything because I don't read long winded bull shit. Make it short and sweet like me, you rabid ssob...

I am not on this board to trade insults in single sentences--I am here to inform--which makes my posts longer. If people don't have reading comprehension skills and or have the attention span of a knat--they probably shouldn't be voting.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

News

Trey Sanchez

The GOP That Failed

1eu1c2.jpg

I am not on this board to trade insults in single sentences--I am here to inform--which makes my posts longer. If people don't have reading comprehension skills and or have the attention span of a knat--they probably shouldn't be voting.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
Most folks don't want to be informed by rabid libtart/snowflakes, fake b/s spin...

obama-approves-17652198048.png

The only way dumbocrats get votes...

Maybe we just find your comments too boring to suffer through for more than 30 seconds or so.

Maybe we just find your comments too boring to suffer through for more than 30 seconds or so.

Education can be boring for people that only have half a brain.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Education can be boring for people that only have half a brain.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg
Education? From you?

e89b1bab015f32d0b57f64ec9917dd76.gif

Let's see if you can get through it all.

Much more here at this link.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

th

That's the point. I don't WANT to "get through it all". I hate to break this to you but you're BORING. You post shit. You're a hack who spews out left wing talking points we've all heard ad nauseam. And your memes tell us all we need to know about your comments...predictable. I hope this helps.

I'm sure that being a corrupt, lying, cold hearted bitch had nothing to do with it.

US_hillary_clinton_afghan_donor_conference_77.jpg

transparent_red_oval_diamond_png_clipart-png.120699
Quit being a pussy and address the actual relevance in American politics: Trump.
Yeah, I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject, loser.
No evidence for criminal corruption, dupe. Or the rest.
Comey listed the evidence in front of Congress, you idiot.
Bad case of logorrrhea. Just say no reason for prosecution, and shut your stupid mouth 11 days before an election (based on Russia fake news ferchrissake)...
He fully exonerated her before the election, you would think that would have helped her. But since her losing had nothing to do with Comey or the Russian anything Comey did couldn't have helped Hillary. Face it, she just isn't as popular as you on the left seem to think. Trying to win a national election by just appealing to minorities is a fools errand. And there is no one better to run a fools errand then Hillary.

Forum List

Back