Hillary did not concede immediately

Are you comparing opposition research against a political candidate with an official act of the President of the United States withholding congressionally approved funds from a country because they wouldn't announce that Biden was being investigated for something?

Quite a false equivalence you are welding their.

Good grief.
Asking about a vice president withholding funds unless a guy investigating his son is fired?

Is that why 465 rioters have pleaded guilty and 335 people have received sentences with 185 receiving jail sentences?

Prove me wrong. But you won't because you are a lying retard. Get it now? Now, fuck off.
Yes while the people are free that barricaded innocent people in a police department and tried to burn them alive are free. But that was peaceful. Fuck off.

Hillary paid for opposition research.

Just like other candidates.

They do things wrong but opposition research isn't one of them.
Interesting that you would call what Clinton did, using the information from a Russian agent, as “opposition research”, but when you claim Trump got information from a foreign source…it’s “election interference”

The ONLY time I see a right winger criticize a (R) is when that (R) has said something negative about Trump, and then the right wingers turn on that (R).
You obviously don’t listen to political conservative talk radio. As I said, it’s not often, but it does happen. I’ve heard right wing commentators criticize Trump, I don’t know that I’ve ever heard a left winger criticize Biden, and I listen to left wing talk radio as well

Interesting that you would call what Clinton did, using the information from a Russian agent, as “opposition research”, but when you claim Trump got information from a foreign source…it’s “election interference”
First of all Clinton did not do that.

It is and always was bullshit. That you can’t document it shows that clearly
I can link all kinds of articles talking about it…would you believe any of them? My guess is no.

I’m telling you, the information is out there, all you need to do is just google it, but I suspect you won’t, just like you won’t believe any link I post

First of all Clinton did not do that.
lol, ok, well just ignore Clinton donations to Perkins Coie, and the whole Steele dossier, none of that happened eh?

As I said, it doesn’t matter how many links I post, you’ll just call all of them fake news.

It reinforces my statement that dems really believe they can do no wrong.

Asking about a vice president withholding funds unless a guy investigating his son is fired?
You still trying to pass that off as scandalous in your off topic whataboutism?

I guess you didn't know that Biden had the backing of the president, many Repubs in Congress and the global community when that happened and that shokin was not investigating Hunter or burisma at the time.

Wow, you got duped big time.

When did I say that? (Bold).

I guess you didn't know that Biden had the backing of the president, many Repubs in Congress and the global community when that happened and that shokin was not investigating Hunter or burisma at the time.

Yeah, we know. It just so happened that his unqualified son stood to benefit with his very high paying job on the board of said Ukrainian company. It was a all just one big coincidence. To think that people are just dumb enough to believe that...and they can vote. Scary stuff.

Trump got impeached for asking about it. You're an idiot.

Yeah, we know. It just so happened that his unqualified son stood to benefit with his very high paying job on the board of said Ukrainian company. It was a all just one big coincidence. To think that people are just dumb enough to believe that...and they can vote. Scary stuff.
How did Hunter benefit?

How did Hunter benefit?

By keeping his job. Shokin was fired and the investigation was dropped less that one year later. Hunter's boss got off easy, which was the entire goal of hiring Hunter in the first place. You didn't think Hunter just happened to be hired to the board of a Ukrainian company that was under investigation in 2014, the year just prior to his dad being designated by Obama to look into Ukrainian corruption?

By keeping his job. Shokin was fired and the investigation was dropped less that one year later. Hunter's boss got off easy, which was the entire goal of hiring Hunter in the first place. You didn't think Hunter just happened to be hired to the board of a Ukrainian company in 2014, the year just prior to his dad being designated by Obama to look into Ukrainian corruption?
Shoken was not investigating burisma when he was fired.

The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Hunter Biden — who joined the board in 2014 and served on it until early 2019 — was not the subject of the investigation.

Did you want to add to the thread topic or are you just here to showcase your obsession with Hunter?

Shoken was not investigating burisma when he was fired.

The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Hunter Biden — who joined the board in 2014 and served on it until early 2019 — was not the subject of the investigation.

Did you want to add to the thread topic or are you just here to showcase your obsession with Hunter?

Again, it is hilarious that you find it purely coincidental that Hunter was on the board at Burisma at this time. It seems as though the left can be convinced of literally anything that protects their cause, no matter how obvious.

As to the sticking to the thread topic, I was just responding to your post regarding Hunter.

Hillary didn't concede. She has made comments since that she won the election. Just more hypocrisy from the left.

Forum List

Back