Hillary did not concede immediately

Yup. Like I said, you enthusiastically support a whole bunch of election deniers.
Nope. Benedict Donald is the only candidate to spark a riot during a failed attempt to overturn an election of the states, in the real multi-state Election Fraud case.

Furthermore, I support all Americans right to free speech, even Donnie Dangerously.

That's a bad analogy. Even if it took her 4 years, she still conceded. Trump has not.
You made the analogy foundation
Nope, he did not.

If he did do what you claim, he wouldn't keep referring to 2020 as a stolen election.
If that were true she wouldn't have complained for 4 years the 2016 election was stolen.

Bullshit! He directed it, then watched in glee at the news releases for almost 2 hours while things unfolded before he did anything about it.
It took some time for the alleged violence to begin. When the cops commenced moving the crowd to the Capitol using flash bangs. I realize the Trump haters are determined to keep hating. But why can't they at least stop lying?

It took some time for the alleged violence to begin. When the cops commenced moving the crowd to the Capitol using flash bangs. I realize the Trump haters are determined to keep hating. But why can't they at least stop lying?
Why can't you stop spamming the board with the dumbest threads known to man?

Forum List

Back