Hillary expresses sympathy, Trump boasts about Orlando

Why mention the congratulations at all. Oh, we know.

He was REJECTING the congratulations.

That's why he mentioned them.

Your partisanship is blinding you.
Sure he was...by mentioning it in the first place. "I hate to say I told you so...but I told you so" and you lap it up.

It's all about Drumpf.

Which is of course, not what he said.

Lefties lie.

If he had NOT mentioned the congratulations, you would have claimed that was tacit acceptance of them.

Is it really all that hard for RWrs to just express sympathy and sadness without making it about them?
------------------------------------ sympathy is just a simple EMOTION thats not worth SPIT Bodecea !!
Apparently.....to some.

I see perfectly where this is.

You accept the most negative interpretation of events re: America, and the most positive for our enemies.

Not at all. You're just pretending you know what I think about American's enemies. You don't. So stop pretending you do.

I saw what you just posted.

Thus my judgement.

The Iran/Iraq War:

We sold very little to either side.

Iran was our enemy, but Saddam was an ally of the Soviets.

Iraq got the VAST MAJORITY of their stuff from the Soviet Union.

They got the vast majority of the little bit they didn't get from them, from France and Germany.

At some point, when the Iranians were looking like they might actually win, we sold them a little bit of crap to try to avoid that.

The small amount of crap we "sold" to the Iranians was a ransom attempt for innocent hostages.

Your posting that as evidence of our sins shows that you are taking the negative spin for US, and the positive spin for our enemies.

How much the US sold is neither here nor there. The US supported both sides. You have to understand the impact on the people in the region on such things.

How much and why the US sold is completely relevant to any reasonable analysis of the issue.

Which is WHY you don't want to consider it.

You, as I already pointed out, are accepting the most negative interpretation of events re: America, and the most positive for our enemies.

You are doing this, not to reach a Truth, but to rationalize your pre arrived at conclusion that America is the Bad Guy.

It's not relevant. The US supported Saddam. Everyone knows this. How much, no one cares. You can show US interference in Iraq to people and they see it, because it's true, and then they see interference all over the place.

You've even accepted there was interference, which was the point. You want to get down into details of this one case, but there are hundreds of cases of US interference in the Middle East, and you can see why Muslims in the ME are angry at the US.

Or are you going to pretend they're not?
How angry do we, as Americans, get when we perceive another country meddling in our business?

You accept the most negative interpretation of events re: America, and the most positive for our enemies.

Not at all. You're just pretending you know what I think about American's enemies. You don't. So stop pretending you do.

Thus my judgement.

The Iran/Iraq War:

They got the vast majority of the little bit they didn't get from them, from France and Germany.

At some point, when the Iranians were looking like they might actually win, we sold them a little bit of crap to try to avoid that.

The small amount of crap we "sold" to the Iranians was a ransom attempt for innocent hostages.

Your posting that as evidence of our sins shows that you are taking the negative spin for US, and the positive spin for our enemies.

How much the US sold is neither here nor there. The US supported both sides. You have to understand the impact on the people in the region on such things.

How much and why the US sold is completely relevant to any reasonable analysis of the issue.

You, as I already pointed out, are accepting the most negative interpretation of events re: America, and the most positive for our enemies.

You are doing this, not to reach a Truth, but to rationalize your pre arrived at conclusion that America is the Bad Guy.

It's not relevant. The US supported Saddam. Everyone knows this. How much, no one cares. You can show US interference in Iraq to people and they see it, because it's true, and then they see interference all over the place.

You've even accepted there was interference, which was the point. You want to get down into details of this one case, but there are hundreds of cases of US interference in the Middle East, and you can see why Muslims in the ME are angry at the US.

------------------------------------- i don't care if they are pizzed they just need to be destroyed , destroyed in a fine Western Style. See japan and germany for good examples of Westen Style destruction FWierdo and Bodecea .

Thus my judgement.

The Iran/Iraq War:

How angry do we, as Americans, get when we perceive another country meddling in our business?

Very angry.

Israel’s unprecedented interference in American politics

Getting angry at Jewish Israelis, for example, happens a lot, doesn't it?

Trump getting angry at a "mexicun" judge.

Thus my judgement.

The Iran/Iraq War:

------------------------------------- i don't care if they are pizzed they just need to be destroyed , destroyed in a fine Western Style. See japan and germany for good examples of Westen Style destruction FWierdo and Bodecea .

See ISIS for the impact of what happens when western countries become arrogant. You reap what you sow.

Thus my judgement.

The Iran/Iraq War:

See ISIS for the impact of what happens when western countries become arrogant. You reap what you sow.
----------------------------------------- Just like the 'nazis' needed destruction the 'islamic state' , isis , al queada and the umbrella group of islam are just groups that need destruction when and if we get a good 'Commander in Chief' . Besides that , this war will be going on forever and i suspect that you pajama boy millenials and your kids will be bearing the brunt of the war [forever] FWierdo .

----------------------------------------- Just like the 'nazis' needed destruction the 'islamic state' , isis , al queada and the umbrella group of islam are just groups that need destruction when and if we get a good 'Commander in Chief' . Besides that , this war will be going on forever and i suspect that you pajama boy millenials and your kids will be bearing the brunt of the war [forever] FWierdo .

It'll be going on forever because there is too much interest for it to go on forever within governments.

It'll be going on forever because there is too much interest for it to go on forever within governments.
-------------------------------------- my point is simply that millenials and their kids will be bearing the brunt of the war . And unless millenials and liberals progressives smarten up they might even lose the war as they become servants , dhimmies living a life of dhiminitude under muslim bosses FWierdo .

-------------------------------------- my point is simply that millenials and their kids will be bearing the brunt of the war . And unless millenials and liberals progressives smarten up they might even lose the war as they become servants , dhimmies living a life of dhiminitude under muslim bosses FWierdo .

Yeah, but smartening up isn't going out and killing everyone. It's learning how to not create such things in the first place.

islam and its adherents are the problem . Too bad that the gays in the club didn't have firearms like the 'pink pistols' recommend . Florida is 'shall issue' , maybe the gay community will smarten up and get armed FWierdo .

Some people in Islam are a problem. However the problem seems to have escalated ever since Bush decided to annoy the crap out of Islam by invading.

So they weren't annoyed when they flew planes into the world trade centers?
Well thats a relief......

Yeah, but smartening up isn't going out and killing everyone. It's learning how to not create such things in the first place.
------------------------ its the muslims that started it at the very begining of islam as they killed all that were non muslim or where not ready to convert to islam . That was done in islams immedite area or birthplace and then it spread to areas like Spain . Spain is an example as muslim expansion . So , hey , its the muslims that started it as they expand and convert nonmuslims at the tip of the islamic sword FWierdo .

I'm waiting for Obama to announce that the attack was GayPlace Violence.

Orlando shooting exposes Donald Trump’s biggest weakness: A total lack of empathy

For Frump, it is all about him. Forget the victims. Frump says he called it. Probably high fiving his servants.
Further proof that Trump and his supporters are scumbags.

This is also confirmation that Clinton was correct about Trump’s temperament to be president: because Trump is so unstable, capricious, and reckless, he’s completely unqualified to be president.

No one is quoting him in full. You rabid left wing whackos are just frothing at the mouth and babbling on without reading the full statement.

Talk about unstable and reckless. Take a look in the freaking mirror.

He predicted more terrorism, d'uh.

When it happened and some of his followers congratulated him on his successful foresight, he rejected the congratulations.

That the left is lying about that, fits what I have been saying months.

The left is lying about Trump.

SO loud and long that they are drowning out the Truth.
Why mention the congratulations at all. Oh, we know.

He was REJECTING the congratulations.

That's why he mentioned them.

Sure he was...by mentioning it in the first place. "I hate to say I told you so...but I told you so" and you lap it up.

It's all about Drumpf.

Which is of course, not what he said.

Lefties lie.

If he had NOT mentioned the congratulations, you would have claimed that was tacit acceptance of them.

Is it really all that hard for RWrs to just express sympathy and sadness without making it about them?

He didn't make this about him, you lefties did.

He made a two sentence tweet on the topic, rejecting people congratulating him for his foresight, and he called for "toughness & vigilance. "

YOU lefties, by lying about what he said, and thus provoking a response from those who respect the Truth, made this about him.

If you had just honestly read it, and honestly admitted that there was nothing there for you to spin, that tweet would have been forgotten already.

No one would be talking about it, or Trump.

In a couple of days, then the discussion of policy would have begun.

Thus my judgement.

The Iran/Iraq War:

How and why are obviously relevant if someone wants to find the truth.

How and why are NOT relevant is someone is instead searching for excuses and rationalizations for the hate they are already feeling.

Like you and the Muslims when it comes to America.

------------------------ its the muslims that started it at the very begining of islam as they killed all that were non muslim or where not ready to convert to islam . That was done in islams immedite area or birthplace and then it spread to areas like Spain . Spain is an example as muslim expansion . So , hey , its the muslims that started it as they expand and convert nonmuslims at the tip of the islamic sword FWierdo .

No they didn't. That's absolute crap. In Spain the Jews and the Christians were allowed to remain, but they paid higher taxes. When the Christians got it all back, now there's a story. The Sephardi Jews speak a form of old Spanish, why? Because they got kicked out of Spain by the Christians, as did the Muslims.

The Muslims in Spain were more tolerant (or less non-tolerant) than the Christians. Get your facts straight.

As for your argument of "they started it", fucking hell, what grade are you in at school?

see what the muslim 'turks' think about the Orlando muslim massacre in Orlando Bodecea , Tyrone and FWierdo . --- '50 perverts killed in bar': Homophobic headline in Turkish paper --- Probably lots of muslims dancing in the street as the Orlando massacre news hits their airwaves Tyrone yada and yada .

Well some Christians are.... so...

I didn't say I like Islam. In fact I don't like any religion. However, I believe that people have the right to believe whatever they want, no matter how wrong they are. As long as they don't infringe on other people's rights, then they can continue to do so.

A lot of people try and attack me by calling me an "Islamic apologizer" and other similar crap. I'm not apologizing for them. I will say the truth as much as possible, and I will support the freedoms such as freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Forum List

Back