Hillary Favorability Drops to Lowest Since 2008 - Gallup Poll

1. Name recognition.
2. She has remained viable while her party's base of activists has gone more Trotskyite.
3. she has a proven ability to raise money.
4. She can compromise with political enemies as she did with Obama.

The rest of the D bench is even worse.

She has remained "viable"? What the hell does that mean? She has a proven ability to raise money? So does Jerry Lewis. So what? She can compromise with political enemies as she did with Obama? Oh, you mean like Vince Foster?

Of course...Number 5. She has the uncanny ability to make millions off insider trading on cattle futures.

And her "political" experience is what, again?

Oh, and number 6. She knows exactly how to get men killed in foreign countries.

Doesn't matter one bit.

Um, a rabbit IS a hare. Duh.

excuse me sir...., BUT !!

Differences in Physical features

A rabbit (Eastern Cottontail or Sylvilagus floridanus).
There are several differences in the physical features of hares and rabbits that allow us to distinguish between the two.
Hares are generally larger and faster than rabbits.
Hares have longer ears and larger feet than rabbits.
Hares have black markings on their fur.
Rabbits are altricial i.e. their young are born blind and hairless. In contrast, hares are generally born with hair and are able to see (precocial). Young hares are therefore able to fend for themselves very quickly after birth.

A young hare is called a leveret and a young rabbit is called a kitten, kit, or, least correct but very commonly, a bunny.
Hares have very long and strong hind legs, more so than rabbits.
Rabbits and hares both molt and then grow new hair. This happens in both spring and in fall. Rabbit's brown summer fur is replaced with fur that is more grey. Hares, especially those living in cold, snowy regions, turn white in the winter.
Hunters say that hare has a much stronger, gamier flavor than rabbit (which actually does taste like a milder version of chicken).
Both rabbits and hares have short tails.

there is a difference. :up:
You're really splitting hares, aren't you?

ha ha :lmao: ..... ha ha haaaaaa :lmao: looks like i handed you the axe also ! :up:

Doesn't matter one bit.

Yup, it's only 2014

By early 2015, she will have had enough of "presidential aspirations" and will disappear to whatever hole she launched her fat ass out of and live off her "book tour" until she and that piece of white trash she is married to "go broke" again. :D

oh nooooooo a 54% approval rating

:lol:

sadly, for the now rapidly becoming clinton-deranged, she still whups any of the right-wingers you put up against her. and that's before the GOP clown car gets rolling.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

Any car you would drive is considered a "clown kar". But, first you would have to reach the gas pedal.

Way too early to be using a poll and puffing the chest out.
She's no Bill Clinton and quite unlikable....even in her own party

Doesn't matter one bit.

Yup, it's only 2014

By early 2015, she will have had enough of "presidential aspirations" and will disappear to whatever hole she launched her fat ass out of and live off her "book tour" until she and that piece of white trash she is married to "go broke" again. :D
I'll put you down as 'undecided' on Hillary 2016.

Another poll puts her favorability at 51%. If the trend continues, and her popularity drops below 40%, I'm guessing that she will not run.

Hillary_poll_6_14.jpg

Poll Finds Slip In Hillary Clinton's Ratings

I think it will continue to drop now that more disturbing news about Benghazi has been found out. Now we know the terrorists had stolen cell phones from the embassy and officials listened to the conversations as they planned attacks and continued as the attacks were in progress. Looks like we knew before and during the attack that it was terrorists, yet Hillary, Obama and Rice still went out there and lied. Not looking good at all for her.
While I agree with your points and your conclusion, I think most voters have either forgotten Benghazi or given current trends in the Ukraine and Iraq they are placing the blame for Benghazi in the Oval Office.

Hillary was the hard left of the Ds in the 90s, Now she is an eyelash away from being labelled a DINO. And please note that Cuomo is probably the best governor the Ds have, yet he is not on anyone's list of possible nominees.

If the GOP were competent instead of Dumb vs. Dumber they would censure Obama for incompetence leading to well-meaning misconduct in office and point out that with Biden as back up no one in their right mind would impeach good old Barry. I don't see any move that way.

So, more theater of the absurd awaits.

The GOP is too split right now to join on something that big. The Dem party seems to be at odds with each other as well. I think each person is starting to worry more about their own butts with the upcoming election and have no desire to get involved in anything they deem controversial.

The campaign ads will be full of finger pointing and blame. That's as far as it will go since no one has the courage to do anything in an official capacity.

I like Trey Gowdy. He is more concerned with finding the truth now and I wish we had more like him. I'd like to give pink slips to Boehner and other wishy washy pansies who go whatever way the wind is blowing on any given day.

Hillary as president would mean no change from what we have now. That is the opposite of what this country needs.

Last edited:
1. Name recognition.
2. She has remained viable while her party's base of activists has gone more Trotskyite.
3. she has a proven ability to raise money.
4. She can compromise with political enemies as she did with Obama.

The rest of the D bench is even worse.

She has remained "viable"? What the hell does that mean? She has a proven ability to raise money? So does Jerry Lewis. So what? She can compromise with political enemies as she did with Obama? Oh, you mean like Vince Foster?

Of course...Number 5. She has the uncanny ability to make millions off insider trading on cattle futures.

And her "political" experience is what, again?

Oh, and number 6. She knows exactly how to get men killed in foreign countries.
True. Just pointing out she is best of breed for the Ds in at least four areas.

What's funny is that if Hillary isn't nominated, whoever is will have a much easier time beating whatever tomato can the Republicans throw to the wolves.

If Republicans can't use their laundry list of anti-Hillary propaganda, what do they have left?

They can't win the female vote, the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the Jewish vote, the gay vote, the union vote, the Asian vote,

for starters.

So what are the favorability ratings of, oh say, Rand Paul? Jeb Bush? Christie? Performance Artist Ted Cruz?

So what are the favorability ratings of, oh say, Rand Paul? Jeb Bush? Christie? Performance Artist Ted Cruz?

Why? You gonna vote for these guys? You'd better stick to worrying about that stupid, wide-assed murdering bitch. She's gonna need your help. Run out and buy her book! After all - she needs the money.....she's "broke".

Hillary's favorability rating continues to drop (46%). Potential GOP candidate Jeb Bush has a higher favorability rating (51%). Too bad he is pro-amnesty.

However, a potential match-up between Bush and Hillary Clinton is a dead heat right now, with Clinton picking up 46% to Bush’s 45%. This comes despite his high favorability rating of 51% with 35% unfavorable, and Clinton’s almost even rating with 46% favorable and 47% unfavorable.

Jeb Bush has Higher Favorability Rating than Hillary Clinton

I've said it before, and will re-iterate, Benghazi will haunt Hillary all the way through 2016, if she decides to run.

From the New York Times ...

Hillary Clinton’s artificially inflated poll numbers have made her seem like an especially strong presidential candidate, but the Clinton bubble is quickly coming to an end.

Earlier in June, Ross Douthat of The New York Times noted that she has been “leading every potential Republican candidate by around 10 points” and “running far ahead of President Obama’s job approval numbers.” Carl Cannon, the Real Clear Politics Washington bureau chief, cited her standing as the most admired woman in America, a contest in which she easily topped Oprah in 2013.

But Ms. Clinton’s re-entry on the political stage over the last few weeks is turning her back into what she was before her stint as Secretary of State: an intensely polarizing political figure. Politico’s most recent poll, conducted in June amid the initial publicity for her book “Hard Choices,” found that her favorability ratings have already dropped by 20 points since 2012 among Republicans.

A recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found that her ratings, which were 48 percent positive and 32 percent negative in April, are now down to 44 percent positive, 37 percent negative.

Hillary Clinton Bubble Coming to an End

Forum List

Back