Hillary Flips

Poor Hillary, over 40 years of being bought and paid for and it still upsets her...:laugh:

So what? the GOP and its candidates get lots more money from them AND are obviously bought and paid for, unlike Hillary.
Unlike Hillary? What, are you serious? Have you never heard of the Clinton Foundation?

It's this ingenious device they created so the globalists can buy American elections.

Mistake Department.jpg

Totally correct.

And she is still going to be elected President.

Because the Republican Party has decided to commit Suicide by Tard by nominating the awful Trump.
I don't think the establishment is going to let that happen.

So what? the GOP and its candidates get lots more money from them AND are obviously bought and paid for, unlike Hillary.

I see Franco is STILL sucking Hillary's cock.... Don't you ever READ and UNDERSTAND the news, Commie bastard? She leaves the White House BROKE and ends up with over $100 MILLION decade and a half later!!!!!

hillary-clinton-lesbian.jpg

I see Franco is STILL sucking Hillary's cock.... Don't you ever READ and UNDERSTAND the news, Commie bastard? She leaves the White House BROKE and ends up with over $100 MILLION decade and a half later!!!!!

She went from $0 to $100 Million in 10 years?! Impressive... Sounds like she is better at business than Trump!

She went from $0 to $100 Million in 10 years?! Impressive... Sounds like she is better at business than Trump!

Yes, and just think she NEVER BOUGHT a FUCKING THING!!!!

Certainly never built anything...........? nothing useful? but not a bad try by Slade999 until the reality is thunk thru.....keep working Slade.

Certainly never built anything...........? nothing useful? but not a bad try by Slade999 until the reality is thunk thru.....keep working Slade.
Just making an observation... What do you mean she didn't build anything? How then did she make $100 Million?

Just making an observation... What do you mean she didn't build anything? How then did she make $100 Million?

You are this stupid?...Really???

th

You don't have to approve plans, get permits, hire crew, inspectors, welders, elecrticians so on and so on to COLLECT Phony DONATIONS for political favors. She did not put up Clinton towers in Little Rock using her own money. I don't know of anything "she" built of in charge of building?

You are this stupid?...Really???

th
Stupidity and ignorance to two very different things. I've never looked into Hillary Clintons finances, i've had better things to do like stare at my wall. So you are saying she made 100 million dollars by asking people to give it to her for political favors? That doesn't sound right

Forum List

Back