Hillary: "I was for it before I was against it

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said Wednesday she now opposes the proposed Pacific Rim trade deal in her biggest break yet from President Obama, a move her critics called another policy shift aimed at winning over liberal Democrats.

"I am not in favor of what I have learned about it," Clinton said in an interview on PBS's News Hour.

"I have said from the very beginning that we have to have a trade agreement that would create good American jobs, raise wages and advance our national security, and I still believe that is the high bar we have to meet," she said. Clinton said she doesn't believe the Trans-Pacific Partnership between the United States and 11 other Pacific Rim nations "is going to meet the high bar I have set."

Hillary Clinton announces opposition to Pacific trade pact
My god this bitch lies e very time she opens her mouth :lmao:

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said Wednesday she now opposes the proposed Pacific Rim trade deal in her biggest break yet from President Obama, a move her critics called another policy shift aimed at winning over liberal Democrats.

"I am not in favor of what I have learned about it," Clinton said in an interview on PBS's News Hour.

"I have said from the very beginning that we have to have a trade agreement that would create good American jobs, raise wages and advance our national security, and I still believe that is the high bar we have to meet," she said. Clinton said she doesn't believe the Trans-Pacific Partnership between the United States and 11 other Pacific Rim nations "is going to meet the high bar I have set."

Hillary Clinton announces opposition to Pacific trade pact
My god this bitch lies e very time she opens her mouth :lmao:

According to CNN: "45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes"
45 times Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes - CNNPolitics.com

To the 30% of Americans that still think she's honest ..... OOPS.....

What a fraud! Unsurprisingly, this crop of Presidential candidates are uninspiring dullards. I had decent hopes for Paul but whomever the hell is running his campaign needs to replaced. It looks like I'll be voting for a 3rd party candidate again.

What a fraud! Unsurprisingly, this crop of Presidential candidates are uninspiring dullards. I had decent hopes for Paul but whomever the hell is running his campaign needs to replaced. It looks like I'll be voting for a 3rd party candidate again.

Me too, until I realized he's nowhere near as dedicated to principles as his old man, Rand likes to pay lip service to libertarian principles when he thinks it'll make him look cool but as soon as he's challenged he folds and decides he's something else.

IMHO maybe when Rand decides what he wants to be when he grows up he'll be worth another look but until then he's just another politician hoping to capitalize on his fathers following.

Me too, until I realized he's nowhere near as dedicated to principles as his old man, Rand likes to pay lip service to libertarian principles when he thinks it'll make him look cool but as soon as he's challenged he folds and decides he's something else.

IMHO maybe when Rand decides what he wants to be when he grows up he'll be worth another look but until then he's just another politician hoping to capitalize on his fathers following.
I agree, it appears he is trying to be everything to everyone and that floundering nonsense bores me to tears. Say it, mean it, and, own it.

Forum List

Back