Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong sweetcheeks. He got more electoral college votes, and because we understand that that is all that matters, because we are smarter than you, we don't care about the popular vote.

It's hilarious as hell though to listen to you whine about it!:11_2_1043:and for that, I thank you!

Well, as long as you accept the blob got 3M fewer votes than Hillary….

Do you accept that?

I accept that Cankles got a bunch of extra votes in California that didn't help
her electoral college numbers.

She got 3M more votes in total…but you’re taking small steps. Good to see.

Yup, her extra 4.3 million votes in California got her 55 electoral votes.
But no extra credit for running up the score.
Sorry.

So is Cankles gonna be a three time loser, or just drink off...err...slink off into retirement?

3M more Americans voted for HRC…trying to devalue them is childish and not surprisingly stupid. Thanks for playing.

3M more Americans voted for HRC

And 77 fewer electors.

trying to devalue them is childish

How could I ever devalue the popular votes that earned her 227 votes in the EC?

Oh sweetheart I think we're in the catbird seat actually. And I think you know it
Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

Please explain to me what you have.
Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

So you admit it's a witch hunt. Thank you. Meanwhile, the rallies with the amazingly high attendances should look frighteningly familiar. Remember when you dismissed them then? I sure do
Yes it’s a shame the popular vote is made irrelevant.
So the nut jobs in Cal. and NY can tell the rest of the country how to live?

Do you accept that?

Sorry.

So is Cankles gonna be a three time loser, or just drink off...err...slink off into retirement?

3M more Americans voted for HRC…trying to devalue them is childish and not surprisingly stupid. Thanks for playing.

How are they being devalued? We acknowledged they exist, you can't seem to admit that they don't matter.

They’re not. You’re attempting to. And failing.

She did get 3M more votes than your blob.
That the fact pisses you off is just a nice bonus.
That you guys have never gotten over it continues to be a source of humor.
That you can’t accept it…well, that is just sad.

Wrong sweetcheeks. He got more electoral college votes, and because we understand that that is all that matters, because we are smarter than you, we don't care about the popular vote.

It's hilarious as hell though to listen to you whine about it!:11_2_1043:and for that, I thank you!

Do you accept that?

Sure, who cares. Oh right. Losers care.

Yet here you are….Thanks for admitting your blob came in second. LOL

My blob is sitting in the White House sweetcheeks. Your blue blob, ain't. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah…that’s true. As it is true that 3M more Americans voted for Hillary.

Even though it didn’t support my candidate’s clear popular vote supremacy, I still think the Electoral College is one of the best ideas the framers had.

Sorry.

How are they being devalued? We acknowledged they exist, you can't seem to admit that they don't matter.

They’re not. You’re attempting to. And failing.

Were I not correct your hero would be the one sleeping in the White House.

She ain't.

Do you accept that?

My blob is sitting in the White House sweetcheeks. Your blue blob, ain't. Thanks for pointing that out.

Even though it didn’t support my candidate’s clear popular vote supremacy, I still think the Electoral College is one of the best ideas the framers had.

And once again, so that you may someday escape that groove in the record....it doesn't matter one tiny little bit, save to the losers.

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't
Hmmm, your prediction seems to have been....well, poor comes to mind. Are you always this catastrophically wrong?
Who knew 3 years after the election our bitter, bitter leftards would be not only still be out of their minds (like C-corn) but arguably even more so every stinkin' day. Some (like C-corn) seem permanently deranged. Very sad.
You confuse hate for being deranged We hate the pos in the WH ,the one you morons support Hope you get 4 more years of him to really feel the pain

What "pain" would that be? What hardships have you faced due to Trump's policies?

You guys are willing to vote someone in or out of office, not based on policy or performance, but rather a dislike of their personality. Your ilk needs to stop watching so much E! tv, grow up and get in touch with reality.
The pain our Edwards are suffering is a direct result of Americans winning. What is good for us is very bad for them. Poor Edward hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf in 3 full years. It's very sad. :D
What a great win in Va and Ky and you really killed in Miss And btw how did the house elections go in 2017??

Hmmm, your prediction seems to have been....well, poor comes to mind. Are you always this catastrophically wrong?
Who knew 3 years after the election our bitter, bitter leftards would be not only still be out of their minds (like C-corn) but arguably even more so every stinkin' day. Some (like C-corn) seem permanently deranged. Very sad.
You confuse hate for being deranged We hate the pos in the WH ,the one you morons support Hope you get 4 more years of him to really feel the pain

What "pain" would that be? What hardships have you faced due to Trump's policies?

You guys are willing to vote someone in or out of office, not based on policy or performance, but rather a dislike of their personality. Your ilk needs to stop watching so much E! tv, grow up and get in touch with reality.
The pain our Edwards are suffering is a direct result of Americans winning. What is good for us is very bad for them. Poor Edward hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf in 3 full years. It's very sad. :D
What a great win in Va and Ky and you really killed in Miss And btw how did the house elections go in 2017??

The capitol of the Confederacy is now a liberal stronghold….

Do you accept that?

And once again, so that you may someday escape that groove in the record....it doesn't matter one tiny little bit, save to the losers.

STATES elect Presidents, not PEOPLE. The idiot Left is ignorant. We are NOT a mob rule Democracy, but a Republic and for a very good reason. So a few population centers like New York and L.A. don't rule all fifty states.

So darlin when was the last time the President of the United States WASN'T "elected" by the EC?

Hillary got 3M more votes than your blob. As it was. As it is. As it will be.

You guys never got over that.

When was the last time the "Popular Vote" elected a President?

When was the last time I said that it did?

You don't have an ounce of integrity honey, not one. You say it every time you say "Hillary got 3 million more votes than the blob" You're anger and bitterness is not only palpable, it exposes how ugly you are on the inside.

She did get 3M more votes than your blob.
That the fact pisses you off is just a nice bonus.
That you guys have never gotten over it continues to be a source of humor.
That you can’t accept it…well, that is just sad.
Really? So is Hillary still cruising, Candy? :lol:
BTW, she just called again and told me she'd gladly trade 6 mil votes for what Trump won.

upload_2019-11-8_22-16-8-jpeg.288860
images

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

Who knows what you are blithering.

Seems the OP thought it was a done deal less than a day prior.

No BS about e-mails there.

And we can't help that James Comey fucked her. Not that we can't thank him.
You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

Keep flapping your electronic gums.

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Got Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavenaugh. When RBG finally completes her passing...I'll get that one too.

I got just what I voted for.

Suck on it.
Glad you got what you voted for One day soon it'll bite you in the ass

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Got Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavenaugh. When RBG finally completes her passing...I'll get that one too.

Suck on it.

:itsok:

As it was in the Confederacy.

democrats started the first and second civil wars. :lol:

Do you even grasp how fucked you are? You don't, do you? :lmao:

A lot of people wondered why the democrats were so desperate to keep the identity of Eric Ciaramella secret. Now we know, don't we.. :rofl:

If Republicans had done this, they would all be going to jail. democrats are above the law, BUT this ends your absurd impeachment and will cost you the house.

A lot of people wondered why the democrats were so desperate to keep the identity of Eric Ciaramella secret. Now we know, don't we.. :rofl:

If Republicans had done this, they would all be going to jail. democrats are above the law, BUT this ends your absurd impeachment and will cost you the house.
Guess you don't read much Notice the last 2 elections ?? America is fed up with trump and his supporters BS is how I read it

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Suck on it.

The next Democrat president is not even born yet

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Suck on it.

The next Democrat president is not even born yet

And considering their preference for abortion, may never be born.

Which is why I said it was a liberal stronghold. Democrats used to be the more conservative political party. That changed.

Are you that ignorant of history?

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

Hillary has never stopped cruising. She is still waiting in the hopes that someone will anoint her Queen because she thinks she is just entitled to it. Of course, the very best deterrent to voting for Hillary is actually seeing that fat, flabby disingenuous, conniving crook run again. Go! Hillary, Go! Let's see to what level America can truly sink!

Last edited:

Hillary has never stopped cruising. She is still waiting in the hopes that someone will anoint her Queen because she thinks she is just entitled to it. Of course, the very best deterrent to voting for Hillary is actually seeing that fat, flabby disingenuous, conniving crook run again. Go! Hillary, Go! Let's see to what level America can trily sink!

Gotta admit…that was sorta funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back