Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't
Please allow me to contribute the 16th funny
here.:21:

She got more votes than your blob...to nobody’s surprise. What is surprising is that regards of the blob being installed by the electoral college...you guys are as bitter as ever. Even you guys believe he is illegitimate on some level.

doesn’t it suck you can’t say so out loud because you’re afraid?

Trump won.....that sounds pretty good when said out loud.

So, no it doesn't suck.

She got 3 million more votes......so the fuck what ?

He won what was necessary to take the W.H.

What really sucks is listening to you shitheads in denial.

meanwhile back in reality no group of people on the planet are more pissed off than blob supporters such as yourself
Who's more pissed, me or you? :laughing0301:
You're ilk has never accepted the results of the last election, Candy....

You. No contest.

Lol digging up threads like this really shows the desperation of Trump supporters on here. You people are pitiful.

Oh…it’s okay. All smack aside, there has never been a more angry group of people than Trump supporters on message boards.

If it keeps them from shooting up another Wal Mart and refraining from their ultra violent tendencies…its a win for me.

The mod getting in on the trolling was a bit remarkable…but its all good.

LOL, you're one of the worst "trolls" on the board.

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

She got more votes than your blob...to nobody’s surprise. What is surprising is that regards of the blob being installed by the electoral college...you guys are as bitter as ever. Even you guys believe he is illegitimate on some level.

So darlin when was the last time the President of the United States WASN'T "elected" by the EC?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Lol digging up threads like this really shows the desperation of Trump supporters on here. You people are pitiful.

Oh…it’s okay. All smack aside, there has never been a more angry group of people than Trump supporters on message boards.

If it keeps them from shooting up another Wal Mart and refraining from their ultra violent tendencies…its a win for me.

LOL, you're one of the worst "trolls" on the board.

No where near it.

But I do enjoy a good trolling (taking or giving) so I don’t mind my old threads being brought up.

So darlin when was the last time the President of the United States WASN'T "elected" by the EC?

Hillary got 3M more votes than your blob. As it was. As it is. As it will be.

You guys never got over that.

11MM illegals and dead people voted for her

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

11MM illegals and dead people voted for her

Exhibit A ladies and gentlemen...

See what I mean? That it still bothers you “winners” is freaking hilarious.

When was the last time the "Popular Vote" elected a President?

When was the last time I said that it did?

Hmmm, your prediction seems to have been....well, poor comes to mind. Are you always this catastrophically wrong?
Who knew 3 years after the election our bitter, bitter leftards would be not only still be out of their minds (like C-corn) but arguably even more so every stinkin' day. Some (like C-corn) seem permanently deranged. Very sad.
You confuse hate for being deranged We hate the pos in the WH ,the one you morons support Hope you get 4 more years of him to really feel the pain

What "pain" would that be? What hardships have you faced due to Trump's policies?

You guys are willing to vote someone in or out of office, not based on policy or performance, but rather a dislike of their personality. Your ilk needs to stop watching so much E! tv, grow up and get in touch with reality.
The pain our Edwards are suffering is a direct result of Americans winning. What is good for us is very bad for them. Poor Edward hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf in 3 full years. It's very sad. :D

You don't have an ounce of integrity honey, not one. You say it every time you say "Hillary got 3 million more votes than the blob" You're anger and bitterness is not only palpable, it exposes how ugly you are on the inside.

Anyone remember this thread ?

I thought I'd go back for fun.

I can't believe I missed this one.

The bed wetters have been apoplectic since the sociopath lost.

these-delicious-liberal-tears-gif.295106

You don't have an ounce of integrity honey, not one. You say it every time you say "Hillary got 3 million more votes than the blob" You're anger and bitterness is not only palpable, it exposes how ugly you are on the inside.

And now we have exhibit B

Oh sweetheart I think we're in the catbird seat actually. And I think you know it
Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have,

Hillary and Bernie and AOC and Schiff and Kamala and Creepy Joe and Fauxcahontas and the rest of the idiots in the Dem clown car.

Hillary got 3M more votes

And sadly, fewer in the electoral college.

When Obama won--twice--I don't remember any whining in the streets those nights or women wearing cat hats or impeachment just cause we don't like him. I don't remember fake Mueller reports or any of this nastiness.

Oh but the next time there's a Dem president? I will remember. You folks are very, VERY shortsighted.
There will never be another dem president.
If there is, and they go full steam ahead with their open borders, tax everyone into oblivion, and try to confiscate all the guns, that's when we'll see the second civil war.

Hillary got 3M more votes

And sadly, fewer in the electoral college.
quite true.

She did get 3M more votes than your blob.
That the fact pisses you off is just a nice bonus.
That you guys have never gotten over it continues to be a source of humor.
That you can’t accept it…well, that is just sad.

She did get 3M more votes than your blob.
That the fact pisses you off is just a nice bonus.
That you guys have never gotten over it continues to be a source of humor.
That you can’t accept it…well, that is just sad.

Wrong sweetcheeks. He got more electoral college votes, and because we understand that that is all that matters, because we are smarter than you, we don't care about the popular vote.

It's hilarious as hell though to listen to you whine about it!:11_2_1043:and for that, I thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back