Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary got 3M more votes than your blob. As it was. As it is. As it will be.

You guys never got over that.

When was the last time the "Popular Vote" elected a President?

When was the last time I said that it did?

You don't have an ounce of integrity honey, not one. You say it every time you say "Hillary got 3 million more votes than the blob" You're anger and bitterness is not only palpable, it exposes how ugly you are on the inside.

She did get 3M more votes than your blob.
That the fact pisses you off is just a nice bonus.
That you guys have never gotten over it continues to be a source of humor.
That you can’t accept it…well, that is just sad.

Wrong sweetcheeks. He got more electoral college votes, and because we understand that that is all that matters, because we are smarter than you, we don't care about the popular vote.

It's hilarious as hell though to listen to you whine about it!:11_2_1043:and for that, I thank you!

Well, as long as you accept the blob got 3M fewer votes than Hillary….

Do you accept that?

You don't have an ounce of integrity honey, not one. You say it every time you say "Hillary got 3 million more votes than the blob" You're anger and bitterness is not only palpable, it exposes how ugly you are on the inside.

Wrong sweetcheeks. He got more electoral college votes, and because we understand that that is all that matters, because we are smarter than you, we don't care about the popular vote.

It's hilarious as hell though to listen to you whine about it!:11_2_1043:and for that, I thank you!

And just think, a year from today candycorn will be melting down "How could Trump win, we IMPEACHED him?"

So darlin when was the last time the President of the United States WASN'T "elected" by the EC?

I've gotten over Hillary's loss in 2016.
I've gotten over her loss in 2008.

Losing to amateurs......seems to be her thing.

I'm also over Al Gore's loss in 2000.

None of those Dem losses pisses me off at all.

I've gotten over Hillary's loss in 2016.
I've gotten over her loss in 2008.

Losing to amateurs......seems to be her thing.

I'm also over Al Gore's loss in 2000.

None of those Dem losses pisses me off at all.

Yeah but you can’t admit she got 3M more votes than your blob.

Do you accept that?

I accept that Cankles got a bunch of extra votes in California that didn't help
her electoral college numbers.

And just think, a year from today candycorn will be melting down "How could Trump win, we IMPEACHED him?"

No. But I will remind you that Hillary got 3M more votes than your blob.

Do you accept that?

She got 3M more votes in total…but you’re taking small steps. Good to see.

Do you accept that?

Sure, who cares. Oh right. Losers care.

Do you accept that?

Yup, her extra 4.3 million votes in California got her 55 electoral votes.
But no extra credit for running up the score.
Sorry.

So is Cankles gonna be a three time loser, or just drink off...err...slink off into retirement?

Do you accept that?

He got more votes by American citizens, can you accept that?

When he wins reelection, which he will, do you think you democrats should perhaps take the Masada approach? I think that would be a way you could teach America a lesson. Get as many democrats as you can to join you. You don't want to live a world where people can say anything they like, without even getting permission from the party. Where people are free to worship as they please, even if that means not bowing to the blessed homosexuals who must be praised.

Think of what an appropriate and effective protest you Stalinists can make..

And I'll remind you that more legal American citizens voted for Trump.

And I'll remind you that more legal American citizens voted for Trump.

So much anger, lies, and denial. How do you function?
LOL….

Lol digging up threads like this really shows the desperation of Trump supporters on here. You people are pitiful.

Oh sweetheart I think we're in the catbird seat actually. And I think you know it
Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

Please explain to me what you have.
Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

So you admit it's a witch hunt. Thank you. Meanwhile, the rallies with the amazingly high attendances should look frighteningly familiar. Remember when you dismissed them then? I sure do
Yes it’s a shame the popular vote is made irrelevant.

Do you accept that?

Sorry.

So is Cankles gonna be a three time loser, or just drink off...err...slink off into retirement?

3M more Americans voted for HRC…trying to devalue them is childish and not surprisingly stupid. Thanks for playing.

Do you accept that?

Yet here you are….Thanks for admitting your blob came in second. LOL

[
So much anger, lies, and denial. How do you function?
LOL….

I mostly ignore your anger, lies, and denial.. :dunno:

One would be tempted to think you Communists don't accept elections, given the acts you committed since Trump won.

But you were totally gracious when Bush defeated Gore, so can't be that Stalinists democrats just hate free elections...

Thousands protest Bush's Inauguration

Oh, wait - you scum NEVER accept the results of elections.

Never mind...

Do you accept that?

Yet here you are….Thanks for admitting your blob came in second. LOL

My blob is sitting in the White House sweetcheeks. Your blue blob, ain't. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh sweetheart I think we're in the catbird seat actually. And I think you know it
Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

Please explain to me what you have.
Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

So you admit it's a witch hunt. Thank you. Meanwhile, the rallies with the amazingly high attendances should look frighteningly familiar. Remember when you dismissed them then? I sure do
Yes it’s a shame the popular vote is made irrelevant.

Why?

Because you're a Communist and don't believe in free and fair elections?

Do you accept that?

Sorry.

3M more Americans voted for HRC…trying to devalue them is childish and not surprisingly stupid. Thanks for playing.

How are they being devalued? We acknowledged they exist, you can't seem to admit that they don't matter.

Do you accept that?

Sorry.

3 million people, not Americans.

Take away California and Trump won the popular vote by 7 million.

California that encourages illegal aliens to vote and automatically registers them, while protecting them under state law when they do vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back